Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Paul, because a) he managed to take a jury that should have theoretically been filled to the brim with people who loved him (and Cody), and have them so mad at him that he lost and b) he should have known better because he played more than once. Back to back. In the same shirt.

We need that video of Paul and Josh sitting together on finale night. Cheer us up for tomorrow night. 

We will have 1 for 2 for sure (Jasmine)

Could it be 2 for 2 (Jasmine and Kyle)

I'm imagining Julie saying, "With a vote of two to one, KYLE you have been eliminated." Kyle will be stunned, the his face will melt into a giant pout, then he and Alyssa will share a final hug and kiss before he marches off to the guillotine, whoops, jury house.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm imagining Julie saying, "With a vote of two to one, KYLE you have been eliminated." Kyle will be stunned, the his face will melt into a giant pout, then he and Alyssa will share a final hug and kiss before he marches off to the guillotine, whoops, jury house.

They could duck into the storage room for a quickie.  That would only take 5 seconds.  No one would even miss them.

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

So, if by some miracle Kyle is voted out this week, he's basically telling Alyssa to volunteer to get evicted so they can be together:

What a creep. I think when Cody was evicted he wanted Jessica to make it far. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm imagining Julie saying, "With a vote of two to one, KYLE you have been eliminated."

How’s that? Only Alyssa and Turner can vote and Terrance only votes to break a tie and he’s so tight with Kyle right now. 

You never know.   Alyssa might not like Kyle telling her to basically quit if he is evicted.  How loving is that?   If he can’t win, he doesn’t want her to win either.  

• Love 1

Alyssa's calmly telling Kyle all the reasons she's angry at him:

-you lied to me for a month

-you said you would vote me out

-I had a panic attack and needed you and you were probably with them talking about me

-my heart is broken

-you were the only person I thought had my back in this game but you were with them actually

She ends with "I still love you as a person and I would do anything for you in this game." She's crying and the relationship seems super real to her, but he's just grunting in response to what she's saying.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm drunk and this Alyssa pouring out her heart while Kyle is an emotionless automaton is the best thing ever until I finally get up and get a cupcake. They're chocolate cake with chocolate icing, it's hard to beat that.

Aaand it's already over. Cupcake time.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Sounds like it all boils down to Alyssa hating that Kyle lied to her and that she basically doesn't trust him the way that she used to, but is sticking with him only out of necessity at this point.  Kyle really fucked up by lying to her for so long.

Nah, Alyssa is already apologizing to him for getting mad at him. It's sad but expected.

Kyle, basically: "You're pretty and I'll treat you slightly better than garbage when we're not playing the game."
Alyssa, basically: 😍😍😍

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

How’s that? Only Alyssa and Turner can vote and Terrance only votes to break a tie and he’s so tight with Kyle right now. 

Exactly. Terrance and Turner vote to evict Kyle and Alyssa votes to evict Joseph.

I honestly think that Alyssa has very little self-confidence or self-respect and will tell herself that she loves this man because he throws her the occasional bone. Unfortunately that bone only lasts ten seconds.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

So, if by some miracle Kyle is voted out this week, he's basically telling Alyssa to volunteer to get evicted so they can be together:

And this (along with the conversation y’all just posted) is why Kyle is the absolute fucking worst. He’s a selfish, spoiled dude bro who has skated along in life and expects things to go his way, and then expects to get whatever he wants if for some reason they don’t. He was adamant about wanting Alyssa out just a few weeks ago,  cause she was bad for his game. Once they started with the 10 second sex, he wanted to keep her more than any other alliance. But if for some reason he gets got, she should bow out and join him for more 10 second sex. 
HATE!!!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 16

Monte and Taylor were talking about Joseph's birthday and what a great day that was. Was that when the Leftovers were formed? From what they're saying it seemed to be about that time.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Monte and Taylor were talking about Joseph's birthday and what a great day that was. Was that when the Leftovers were formed? From what they're saying it seemed to be about that time.

Yeah. The Leftovers were formed the night Joseph went from being Joseph to Joseph (25). There was much joking that he reached the peak age of maturity and thus decided to shut the Taylor shit down.

• Love 4

Oh God, Kyle just asked if Alyssa will get him high for the first time after the show is over. I hope his first time goes better than mine - we hiked to the river while at a sleepover and a bear joined our circle. It was surprised as we were when someone tried to pass him the joint.

Don't do it, Kyle! Don't be "no its Becky".

becky.jpg?w=467&quality=86&strip=all

Edited by Callaphera
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

Well considering for the first part of his life he couldn't even have an iced tea or soda, I understand Kyle's fascination with other worldly delights like a blunt.

Carbonated beverages are okay now and Diet Coke is the drink of champions Mormons. Source: The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Carbonated beverages are okay now and Diet Coke is the drink of champions Mormons. Source: The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.

Oh wow. I remember meeting a gay Mormon couple on a cruise and they said they were "outcasts" because they didn't follow "the rules." "We drink soda and sometimes even a coffee," they said. Scandalous!

Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

Oh wow. I remember meeting a gay Mormon couple on a cruise and they said they were "outcasts" because they didn't follow "the rules." "We drink soda and sometimes even a coffee," they said. Scandalous!

They've gotten more progressive over the years because I think they were tired of getting roasted in the media. Certain things are still out, like hot caffeinated beverages but cold caffeinated beverages are okay now.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Say what now?

• LOL 5
Just now, dizzyd said:

Well Kyle and Alyssa just told each other they love each other. 

Alyssa loses her shit the first time. Kyle: "Will you be my girlfriend?"
Alyssa loses her shit the second time. Kyle: "I love you."
Alyssa loses her shit the third time. Kyle, probably: "Will you marry me?"

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

OK, pardon my rambling.  Someone who knows the "rules" of this twist, please tell me if I'm way off base.  The house was split.  Each group nominated two for eviction.  One from each group will be going home.  I'm clear up to this point.  Now for the way off base part.  Did TIIC say that each group will be solely voting for the nominees from their group?  What if the entire house will be voting on each pair of nominees?  Even if they voted without being able to communicate beforehand, this could be a way to save Joseph.  And it would be quite the shock to the hamsters when they've been assuming they only have to worry about their own group.

Edited by llongori
clarity??
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I guess jealous between and among males exists just as much as it does between and among females.  Males are just better at keeping their cool over it.

Yes, but Kyle is 30.   He is acting like 13. 

5 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I guess jealous between and among males exists just as much as it does between and among females.  Males are just better at keeping their cool over it.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh God, Kyle just asked if Alyssa will get him high for the first time after the show is over.

And now.....Kyle's mom is screaming down her wide and well landscaped Stepford, Utah neighborhood street "I'm going to have crack-baby grandchildren from that pagan foreign slut!  Oh my preciouuuuuuus Kyle!"

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Well, Kyle and Alyssa are both emotionally stunted for different reasons.  It's pretty interesting.  You have Kyle with the close-knit family with regressive religious beliefs, leading to a super-sheltered, mama's-boy upbringing.  And then, you have Alyssa, the child of divorce with neglectful parents that sounded like they teetered on child abuse (her mom would spray her with a hose for some reason).

Bring both of those backgrounds together . . . it's a recipe for toxicity.

I remember Alyssa saying her mom would line them up against the fence and spray them with the water hose to prepare her for eventually going on Big Brother and doing the wall endurance competition…. She sounded like it was fun, definitely didn’t act like it was abusive.

She told some houseguests about it and they also showed her talking about it in the first episode when she got her key to the BB house

7168F2F3-9AC1-4A39-8FBF-A3DC6ABE6DAE.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Pic
  • Useful 2
7 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

So who has worse jury management, Paul or Brittany? Discuss.

That’s like comparing Satan to Little Nicky.

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh God, Kyle just asked if Alyssa will get him high for the first time after the show is over. I hope his first time goes better than mine - we hiked to the river while at a sleepover and a bear joined our circle. It was surprised as we were when someone tried to pass him the joint.

Don't do it, Kyle! Don't be "no its Becky".

becky.jpg?w=467&quality=86&strip=all

Oh, damn.  That hurt.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Love 1
9 hours ago, llongori said:

OK, pardon my rambling.  Someone who knows the "rules" of this twist, please tell me if I'm way off base.  The house was split.  Each group nominated two for eviction.  One from each group will be going home.  I'm clear up to this point.  Now for the way off base part.  Did TIIC say that each group will be solely voting for the nominees from their group?  What if the entire house will be voting on each pair of nominees?  Even if they voted without being able to communicate beforehand, this could be a way to save Joseph.  And it would be quite the shock to the hamsters when they've been assuming they only have to worry about their own group.

I'm not sure whether that is their primary plan, but they may be keeping that option in their back pocket. I see a lot of "save Joseph" on Twitter, but I have no idea how great the clamor is spread across whatever metrics they might be looking at. 

11 hours ago, llongori said:

I don't think you are off base. When the twist was announced, it was something I wondered about, because the explanation of the rules weren't clear. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Good morning! All cameras are on the hallway bedroom this morning where Brittany, Jasmine and Taylor are peacefully sleeping. Cameras 1 and 3 show Jasmine's half-packed suitcase is lying on Daniel's old bed. In the suitcase we see several small zipped-up purses, some sweaters and other items of clothing that are hard to distinguish in the night vision camera. The floor under the dressers and tops of the dressers show as much clutter as before. It seems hard to believe that Jasmine's going won't reduce the clutter in the room. But I suppose it is clutter Jasmine still needs for today, such as her makeup and hair products. Cameras 2 and 4 show a closeup of Jasmine and Taylor sleeping, then switch to a view of an empty bed, I think in the boys' bedroom. Then we see a view of darkness except for a TV screen and a silhouette of someone making their way through the darkness. Lights turn on in the bathroom - it's Monte! I still think it's dangerous that the lights don't automatically turn on in the living room when someone comes through it. He washes his hands and leaves the bathroom, stumbles his way through the darkness and back to his room and bed. The TV screen in the living room is stuck on WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK, or at least the background. 

All is still now in the house.

Changing the rules just to save Joseph would actually be kind of lame and be unfair 

The show is Big Brother every twist is changing the rules to elicit an alternate "more entertaining" outcome, the game is cruel inherently unfair and often sadistic. Please give me an entire fucking break.

Anyway I'm not on the Brittany Michael hate train, my only issue with him is his idea that he wants to keep Kyle around as a shield, I never buy that's good game strategy as there is really no such thing, nothing stops you from being a target, either decided you are going to protect yourself by being a comp beast, or throw comps and stop being perceived as the biggest threat in the house. Kyle ain't shielding you from shit. I mean I am still not clear on how much he legit buys into Kyle's White Power but that it's unclear at all is pretty damning especially next to our cast of precious bunnies last year that didn't want to speculate about a Cookout staring them in the face, much less outright attack the potential existence of it. Anyway Michael is playing the best game and if he wins so be it.

And honestly I enjoyed Brit giving Jas the business especially when Jas said in the DR "ugh I really have to talk to this girl" Jas is a pretty big asshole so Brit putting her through the paces made me laugh.

Again I'm not vested in anyone person winning beside Taylor, but the rest anyone but Terrance and Kyle, I can live with. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I don't think you are off base. When the twist was announced, it was something I wondered about, because the explanation of the rules weren't clear. 

I thought it was each group was going to vote for its own nominees but who know? Even if that was the intent, there's no reason why BB couldn't change it. 

• Love 1

Well, assuming Joseph and Jasmine in fact leave tonight, my rooting interest in HOH are Monte/Taylor - Good, Brittany/Turner - Meh, Kyle/Alyssa - Very, very BAD.  If for no other reason than all of the 10 second sex we're going to be subjected to.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If they change the voting, Monte will go, and honestly at this point I think I'd rather have him there than Joseph.

How do you figure?  If all 5 of the Dyrefest folks, plus the 2 from Brochella who aren't HOH/on the block voted on who left between Monte/Jasmine, wouldn't it wind up like this?

Terrance - Monte
Alyssa - Monte
Kyle - Monte
Joseph - Jasmine
Turner - Jasmine
Taylor - Jasmine
Brittany - Jasmine

Jasmine goes in a 4-3 vote.

On the other side, if the Brochella 5 were voting on who left between Kyle/Joseph, I could see Brittany/Michael splitting their votes in order to cancel the other out and the rest of the LOs accepting that...

Taylor - Kyle
Monte - Kyle
Jasmine - ???
Brittany - Kyle
Michael - Joseph
Alyssa - Joseph
Turner - Kyle

So, it wouldn't necessarily matter who Jasmine voted to evict, and Kyle would go (which would make me happy).

• Love 1

Monte makes much more sense.

I agree, all I can think is that he believes Monty is more generally likable than either Kyle or himself, but Kyle is better at comps than Monty, so to me yeah Monty is better, especially Monty minus Joe who was the better mental gamer although this week proved not by much. I also think Kyle is better game player than Monty is so there is just no universe I keep Kyle around a second longer than I need to. God save us from 10 Second Kylyssa for any more eps.

Even with Joe's bad game play this week I still prefer him to Monty though so I'll take losing Monty if we also get rid of Kyle. But maybe just maybe Terrance was being real about not trusting a snitch in a showmance and votes Kyle out. 

How do you figure? 

I think peachmangosteen meant that if it were truly just a house/fest swapped vote (five on side, five on the other) the chances it would be both Joe and Monty leaving is higher. I think Kyle is still likelier to go with the partially strategic voting of Mike/Brit/Taylor than the chaos of Terrance/Turner.

Edited by blixie
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

How do you figure?  If all 5 of the Dyrefest folks, plus the 2 from Brochella who aren't HOH/on the block voted on who left between Monte/Jasmine, wouldn't it wind up like this?

Terrance - Monte
Alyssa - Monte
Kyle - Monte
Joseph - Jasmine
Turner - Jasmine
Taylor - Jasmine
Brittany - Jasmine

On the other side, if the Brochella 5 were voting on who left between Kyle/Joseph, I could see Brittany/Michael splitting their votes in order to cancel the other out and the rest of the LOs accepting that...

Taylor - Kyle
Monte - Kyle
Jasmine - ???
Brittany - Kyle
Michael - Joseph
Alyssa - Joseph
Turner - Kyle

So, it wouldn't necessarily matter who Jasmine voted to evict, and Kyle would go (which would make me happy).

What if they have 4 on block and 2 HOH who cannot vote and only 4 people voting (Alyssa, Turner, Brittney and Taylor). I still think Jas would go...and Kyle. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

Terrance - Monte
Alyssa - Monte
Kyle - Monte
Joseph - Jasmine
Turner - Jasmine
Taylor - Jasmine
Brittany - Jasmine

Taylor - Kyle
Monte - Kyle
Jasmine - ???
Brittany - Kyle
Michael - Joseph
Alyssa - Joseph
Turner - Kyle

This is assuming people who are on the block inside the house can vote on the nominees outside the house and vice versa. I've been assuming none of the 4 nominees and 2 HOHs can vote. So in the first scenario there would be one vote to evict Monte (Alyssa) and three to evict Jasmine (Turner, Taylor, Brittany). Then in the second scenario there would be three to evict Kyle (Taylor, Brittany, Turner) and one to evict Joseph (Alyssa). So this would work out pretty well.

And lights are on and everyone's up!

• Love 1

Taylor told Michael about her dream: All the people voted out so far were on the jury and they were not able to watch Big Brother. So everyone still thought Taylor was mean. In her dream there were fish and they were kept between Taylor's and Jasmine's beds (which are right next to each other). But the girls kept hiding the fish so Taylor never knew they were there. Then one night she woke up and saw the fish and yelled out, "Hey! the fish are here!" and Jasmine said they were just messing with her. So Taylor goes out to the kitchen and all the evicted house guests are there. So all these evicted house guests said they were voting for Jasmine to win. Then Monte comes down the stairs and he tells the evicted house guests that we're (people not evicted) all going to vote for Jasmine, too. Then BB tells the evicted house guests that they have to leave and one of them turns around and yells at Taylor, "I'm never going to vote for you to win!"

Now Brittany and Michael are talking about hiding Jasmine's suitcase/stuff in case the outside folks come inside the house because of lockdown. They don't want the outside folks, especially Alyssa, to know that Jasmine is leaving. 

I think people are mad at the idea of the showmance so they let this fact affect the game played.

The truth is that Joseph was stupid to be stuck in an alliance that was very clear it was the time to be broken due to the circumstances. Rob said something very true, that the only example of an alliance Joseph has is the cookout since he is a recruit so he thought all alliances are meant to last till the end. In fact, the cookout was just an exception.

Joseph got played by Kyle even if people don't want to accept it. Kyle had no reason to want to keep Joseph more than his showmance who is a sure vote for him and a person who can win HoH and veto and 100% protect him. Joseph was closer with Taylor and Monte than he was with Kyle.

Kyle did the right thing. In fact Michael made these selections that he did in order to give Kyle the chance to do exactly that; persuade Terrance to get rid of Joseph.

So I think it's normal people don't like Kyle but that's a different thing than pure game.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1