Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Of all the tin foil hat conspiracy theories about celebrities out there, my absolute favorite is Kylie morphing into an Asian to hide that her baby is actually the Asian bodyguards baby.  

It also could be true.  She comes from a shapeshifting family, so not implausible at all.

me, I just would have claimed the hot bodyguard.  She sure goes for homely ass men. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 12

I was reading excerpts of her Vogue Australia interview and she basically says that Stormi was an accident/surprise. I just don’t see how in this day and age, someone who has been sexually active for several years gets pregnant by mistake. Same with Kim (North) and Khloe. No way were North and True failures of birth control. 

Kris had Kendall and I’ll bet Kylie on the pill in their mid teens. I think there was a storyline about Kendall needing it for cramps. 

• Love 7

A lot of young girls are scared of the Pill because of the myth that it makes you gain weight. I can see an insecure, image-conscious girl like Kylie not taking it for that reason. As far as not using a condom, that's just ewww. She was probably drunk and high the entire week she was banging Travis, so pregnancy prevention didn't cross her mind.

• Love 7

ITA about the pill. And I remember watching this episode of Dr. Phil a couple of years back where he had this girl on who was pregnant (IIRC what made her pregnancy shocking was because she came from a super religious family). When she was lectured about safe sex she said "we always used condoms but one night he said we should try it without one, it will feel amazing". I have two teens and it horrified me that kids could be that stupid.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

ITA about the pill. And I remember watching this episode of Dr. Phil a couple of years back where he had this girl on who was pregnant (IIRC what made her pregnancy shocking was because she came from a super religious family). When she was lectured about safe sex she said "we always used condoms but one night he said we should try it without one, it will feel amazing". I have two teens and it horrified me that kids could be that stupid.  

Just watching Teen Mom or Unexpected is depressing. For all the sex ed and free condoms and open dialogue, the stupidity of these young kids astounds me.

But Kylie was banging Tyga for years and as far as we know never was pregnant. He doesn’t seem like the condom type (he had at least one kid) so she must have been doing something. Then within a short time with Travis boom!

i wonder how many of her followers that can’t get enough of her lip kits and just LUVV her, might think a baby would go nicely with those lips.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Teens can be incredibly stupid, I remember when I was in high school (back in the dark ages LOL) I was horrified by how many of my classmates believed that you couldn't get pregnant the first time you had sex.

• Love 6

On the one hand, I'm glad to see Kylie not looking skanky at an event. On the other, I think she borrowed this ensemble from the Alexis Carrington Colby Collection circa 1988. I guess she's going for that business mogul look, which would be fine in the daytime, but at a music awards event at night? I don't get it. Travis is also something I don't get. You can do better, Kylie!

• Love 15

They are seriously the most mismatched looking couple ever. They also look absolutely not into each other. 

As soon as I saw the Australian Vogue cover, I thought Kylie looked like Caitlyn, for the first time since she's been an adult. She might've favored her as a kid, but as an adult, that's the first time I've seen a resemblance. Stormi definitely favors her dad, the bodyguard, though. No denying that. 

• Love 9
On 8/20/2018 at 8:26 PM, iwasish said:

I just don’t see how in this day and age, someone who has been sexually active for several years gets pregnant by mistake. Same with Kim (North) and Khloe.

Kim tried to pretend that North was a surprise, but we saw her going off the pill and injecting herself with fertility drugs on the show. That was after her marriage to Hump ended but before she was "officially" dating Kanye, so at the time she said she was doing it to freeze her eggs. Kanye may or may not have known about it, but Kim was definitely trying to get pregnant.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Kim tried to pretend that North was a surprise, but we saw her going off the pill and injecting herself with fertility drugs on the show. That was after her marriage to Hump ended but before she was "officially" dating Kanye, so at the time she said she was doing it to freeze her eggs. Kanye may or may not have known about it, but Kim was definitely trying to get pregnant.

She must conveniently forget that she is on a reality show discussing how difficult it will be to get pregnant... I guess that sink must be magic.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Of course she’s photoshopped to look like Kylie.

I don’t know - the one with the big round eyes a while ago seemed like it could’ve been photoshopped, but these look pretty natural.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I don’t know - the one with the big round eyes a while ago seemed like it could’ve been photoshopped, but these look pretty natural.

These people do not post any picture that has not been heavily enhanced.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Yeah I feel like some of the still photos were altered, but there was also that video Kylie posted the other day in the bathroom that looked untouched and without any filter. There is some resemblance to when Kylie was a baby. Still no resemblance to Travis imo.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yeah I feel like some of the still photos were altered, but there was also that video Kylie posted the other day in the bathroom that looked untouched and without any filter. There is some resemblance to when Kylie was a baby. Still no resemblance to Travis imo.

What about the new ones with Travis - do they seem altered to you?

• Love 1

Babies faces change so drastically in their first year of birth. They may or may not look like either parent at any point in time.  Especially when children have a very diverse ethnic background.  Eh FWIW, chubby baby cheeks on a child that can barely crawl, That may push they eye folds into a less than round (white European) shape, doesn’t make Stormi Asian.  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Another new, unfiltered video Kylie posted yesterday.

Auntie Jordyn is always really sweet with Stormi - wonder if she’s also on the payroll, or just Kylie’s best friend.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Auntie Jordyn is always really sweet with Stormi - wonder if she’s also on the payroll, or just Kylie’s best friend.

Probably both.

• Love 7

I just wanted to vent a littke about all the people who comment on Kylie instagram posts and say shit like, “you people who called her ugly when she was younger made her insecure!” It’s like... no. No one ever made fun of 12-14 year old Kylie Jenner! The reason she was/IS insecure, is mostly her wanting to be more like Kin, but it’s also just the whole family and their insecurities! It had nothing to do with Kardashian haters. No one ever made fun of her lips when she was a kid ? I just can’t 

• Love 7

I'm confused by this?  Because yes, Kylie was mocked when she was younger and going though that awkward, gangly teen phase.  

Did the internet make her go under the knife, do lip injection and who knows what else?  No.  But the trolls and comments probably just drove home any insecurities.  Especially since Kylie was too young to understand what she was getting into when this train pulled out of the station.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I'm confused by this?  Because yes, Kylie was mocked when she was younger and going though that awkward, gangly teen phase.  

Did the internet make her go under the knife, do lip injection and who knows what else?  No.  But the trolls and comments probably just drove home any insecurities.  Especially since Kylie was too young to understand what she was getting into when this train pulled out of the station.  

If  Kris wasn’t so blinded by the money and the perks of celebrity and power that she had craved for so long and paid attention to what Kylie and Kendall were experiencing maybe she could have shielded them from some of it. But she pretty much left the day to day raising of them to Caitlyn, only stepping in and over ruling when they complained that Caitlyn was too strict and wouldn’t let them wear makeup or have boys over.

Kris spent her time pimping Kim to Hugh Hefner and Playboy (“You’re doing great sweetie”) and hassling Khloe about her weight and making deals, the younger girls were an afterthought. I’m sure they were listening to many a conversation about appearance and makeup and dress, seeing the emphasis on looking and acting sexy. Kris had a whole wall of sexually suggestive, half naked photos and posters of Kim, with a handful of Kourtney and Khloe. Life revolves around making Kim a star and Kris was able to live her dream vicariously thru her.

Kim underwent a huge physical transformation over those years, all to be more sexy. It had to affect Kylie and Kendall.

• Love 8

Do you guys remember when Khloe said she overhead Kris tell a friend she needed a nose job? It wouldn't surprise me if Kris not only approved of all these surgeries but actually pushed Kylie and Kendall to go under the knife. Didn't Kourt get her first set of breastfeeding implants at 17? Kris has been grooming her daughters to hit the ho stroll at a very early age. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Do you guys remember when Khloe said she overhead Kris tell a friend she needed a nose job? It wouldn't surprise me if Kris not only approved of all these surgeries but actually pushed Kylie and Kendall to go under the knife. Didn't Kourt get her first set of breastfeeding implants at 17? Kris has been grooming her daughters to hit the ho stroll at a very early age. 

Kris really has the npd trait of seeing others as means to ends that benefit her - a transitioning famous rich guy is seen as easy prey despite what’s good for him, and a bunch of daughters is seen as a bunch of cash despite what’s good for them. Kris kreeps me out.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It’s not just Kris. I read the Kardashian nanny’s book, and I recall Caitlyn telling the nanny that she should get a nose job!

• Love 4

I agree she wanted to look like Kim, I even remember  a clip of Kylie a couple of years ago saying to Kim "I always wanted to look like you". I think another big factor in Kylie feeling "ugly" was because Kris started packaging her and Kendall as a pair and Kendall was seen as the pretty one, especially when she started getting into high end modeling.

22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Definitely. I have no doubt Kris convinced them plastic surgery would make them more marketable.

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I agree she wanted to look like Kim, I even remember  a clip of Kylie a couple of years ago saying to Kim "I always wanted to look like you". I think another big factor in Kylie feeling "ugly" was because Kris started packaging her and Kendall as a pair and Kendall was seen as the pretty one, especially when she started getting into high end modeling.

Definitely. I have no doubt Kris convinced them plastic surgery would make them more marketable.

I'm thinking she probably took the information and turned into 'well sweetie, if you're really insecure about your lips, you know you can get fillers...if that would make you happier about yourself then maybe you should consider it...I just want my babies to be happy'.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm thinking she probably took the information and turned into 'well sweetie, if you're really insecure about your lips, you know you can get fillers...if that would make you happier about yourself then maybe you should consider it...I just want my babies to be happy'.

And don’t forget the memories, they have  to be happy and have wonderful memories... I’m sure Kris even documented on film. Cause if there aren’t any pictures it didn’t happen.

1 hour ago, Shangrilala said:

Kylie wasn't even 18 years old.

Somebody had to sign on the dotted line.

That  would be Kris. (Let’s not say anything to daddy, if he asks we can tell him it’s a reaction to your medication)

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4