Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, missmansfield said:

I am new to this thread and this may have already been discussed but didn't Kylie get her own show?  I don't get this.  Everyone hates this family so much and are beyond sick of them so why is one of them getting a new show?

Kylie has her own show airing on E! at the Sunday 9pm slot that KUWTK typically airs, starting Aug 6th.  Some type of Kardash/Jenn  program has to fill that time slot. 

Kylie's show is shortened to 30 min ( including commercials).

Rumors have plagued this show that Kylie doesn't show up for filming.

Kylie and her associated brands have been sued recently. ( really, really sued.  Like, sued enough that Rob K Sr may rise from the grave to defend this kid who he has no bio relation to  - so he can grab some cash and go back to a dirt nap)

Kylie has a new show because Kris Jenner, Ryan Seacreast, and a thousand other Hollywood lE!aches saw an opportunity, and a dumb kid who would willingly sign on, and here we go.....

• Love 4

Wtf is going on with her cheeks and lips? Does she go to the plastic surgeon every 6 months for bigger breasts and lips? She looks a MESS, I'm all for women going to get a nip and a tuck to boost thier self esteem, but when you don’t even look like yourself you've gone too far.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Wtf is going on with her cheeks and lips? Does she go to the plastic surgeon every 6 months for bigger breasts and lips? She looks a MESS, I'm all for women going to get a nip and a tuck to boost thier self esteem, but when you don’t even look like yourself you've gone too far.

She hasn't looked like her real self for a couple of years now. She's gradually making herself into a plastic surgery nightmare, with all these extreme procedures -- giant boobs, huge lips, big new Kardashian style butt. It's a shame to see this in someone so young.

It's true that money can't buy happiness. Kylie has millions, but she still hates her natural body.

• Love 8

My heart goes out to Kylie - in the preview she says she doesn't remember life before KUWTK. One can only imagine what will become of the newest generation - Kourtney speaks of getting out of the business and moving away, but instead doubles down on "bringing the sexy," as Khloe says.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She looks horrible.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kylie mentioned going to therapy on the show - great idea; maybe they can get to the bottom of her exploding lips obsession before she permanently destroys her face.

It will be a shrink bought and paid to tell her exactly what her mother has scripted.  As long as she generates the kind of money she does, no way will Kris put her mental health over profit. She's exploited her son's issues for $$$, and he's in way worse shape than Kylie. 

• Love 4
On 8/6/2017 at 8:21 PM, iwasish said:

It will be a shrink bought and paid to tell her exactly what her mother has scripted.  As long as she generates the kind of money she does, no way will Kris put her mental health over profit. She's exploited her son's issues for $$$, and he's in way worse shape than Kylie. 

Maybe someday she'll do it on her own. On edit, she IS doing it - the things she said to the therapist were thoughtful and made sense - maybe, ironically, this show will help her exit the business.

Funny how much bigger her lips look with makeup - she looks pretty normal without makeup. (Yes, I'm watching another one of these godawful k shows!)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Maybe someday she'll do it on her own.

Funny how much bigger her lips look with makeup - she looks pretty normal without makeup. (Yes, I'm watching another one of these godawful k shows!)

That's because she overlines them to make them look even bigger. 

• Love 2

She's looking more and more like Chyna (around the face) and the ass and tits like her famous half sister.

Her friend Jordyn? Another Malika only more so. Toting out a step stool so her buddy can exit the car? How pitiful.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

I feel like Kylie is trying too hard to look exactly like a mini Kim. When did she develop that big ugly butt? I always thought she was such a cute little girl but she is so mixed up with her identity now I actually feel concerned for her.  One minute she's all sweet and vulnerable, the next she's really phoney,  then she's a skanky open legged potty mouth.  Poor acting for a reality show - I want to give her a break but I just don't even get the point of the show.

• Love 3
On August 6, 2017 at 9:29 PM, nexxie said:

Maybe someday she'll do it on her own. On edit, she IS doing it - the things she said to the therapist were thoughtful and made sense - maybe, ironically, this show will help her exit the business.

The fact that she visits a shrink on camera ( ironically the shrink isn't ) tells me it's all bullshit. She wants to be a private person, but there she is hiding behind her perfectly made up face/facade. She can barely express what her issues are. It boils down to she likes being rich and having expensive shit but doesn't want to be criticized and she wants everyone to know what a chore it is to look perfect all the time. A case of wanting to have her cake and eat it too.

Sorry but I can't be bothered to sympathize with her.  If she wanted out, she's of age, once her contract is fulfilled she can disappear into the "Whatever happened to?" atmosphere.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The fact that she visits a shrink on camera ( ironically the shrink isn't ) tells me it's all bullshit. She wants to be a private person, but there she is hiding behind her perfectly made up face/facade. She can barely express what her issues are. It boils down to she likes being rich and having expensive shit but doesn't want to be criticized and she wants everyone to know what a chore it is to look perfect all the time. A case of wanting to have her cake and eat it too.

Sorry but I can't be bothered to sympathize with her.  If she wanted out, she's of age, once her contract is fulfilled she can disappear into the "Whatever happened to?" atmosphere.

Well, Kylie is just keeping up with the Kardashians - hopefully she'll find her way out of that scene.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Well, Kylie is just keeping up with the Kardashians - hopefully she'll find her way out of that scene.

You have more faith than I have. IMO Kris has a strangle hold on her and the others. I had hopes for Kendall but she's turned into another look at me and my tits like the others. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, iwasish said:

You have more faith than I have. IMO Kris has a strangle hold on her and the others. I had hopes for Kendall but she's turned into another look at me and my tits like the others. 

So far, Kris does have a strangle hold on everyone, and Kylie would have to be strong and psychologically healthy to break away - but she could get there, especially if she stays in therapy. I was the only one in my family to break away from a control freak mother, so I know it can be done - just can't help hoping others get away and finally have a taste of sweet freedom.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

So far, Kris does have a strangle hold on everyone, and Kylie would have to be strong and psychologically healthy to break away - but she could get there, especially if she stays in therapy. I was the only one in my family to break away from a control freak mother, so I know it can be done - just can't help hoping others get away and finally have a taste of sweet freedom.

It's not just Kris, Kim and Khloe have a strong influence also. In addition, they have all been indoctrinated with this clannish belief that the Kardashians are somehow superior than others, that no outsider is allowed into the inner circle, that they must all stick together or risk losing their position and power. I'd imagine she's fearful of losing the support and protection of the family and of having to go out on her own two feet. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

It's not just Kris, Kim and Khloe have a strong influence also. In addition, they have all been indoctrinated with this clannish belief that the Kardashians are somehow superior than others, that no outsider is allowed into the inner circle, that they must all stick together or risk losing their position and power. I'd imagine she's fearful of losing the support and protection of the family and of having to go out on her own two feet. 

True. In a family with a narcissistic parent, the kids are often pitted against each other (sometimes in sneaky, subtle ways), and they compete for the parent's approval and love (which is scarce and conditional). And even the golden child (Kim, who is most like her mother and also brings in the most money and attention) suffers digs that undermine self-esteem, lest she ever feels strong enough to abandon the narc parent. In Kim's case, her mother fawns over her when she's fulfilling her assigned role - but Kris reminds Kim that her talents are limited (she can't "sing or dance") and suggests body refinements to all of her daughters (like Khloe's nose).

Three major rules in a narc family are to stick together (clannish as you say), to pretend everything is great, and never to tell the truth to outsiders, or even to each other. (The parent is terrified they will all turn against her.)

Kylie shows signs of at least being aware that things aren't right - it's a beginning. Once she figures out the game, she won't be able to unsee it. She's lucky to have her own money and investments. Let Kris pull the guilt card about her investment in Kylie's new face - she might go from guilt trips to rage to poor-me tactics. Kylie would need a lot of inner strength to walk away - I once thought Kourtney might be the one to get away, but maybe the youngest will be the strongest. We'll see...

• Love 5

Kylie Jenner's Kylie Cosmetics Sold $420 Million in Just 18 Months and Is on It's Way to Becoming a Billion Dollar Brand

If she hates her life so much and just wants to be normal she could easily just quit it all. God knows shes rich enough to have a quiet, enjoyable life but im having a hard time believing she's that damn miserable and doesnt enjoy her endless selfies and taking in millions and millions.

That said I find it amusing as hell her show flopped as hard as it did. Her makeup may be popular but it doesn't change the fact that she's an unlikeable, unrelatable brat.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't think anyone is surprised, it was only a matter of time before she got naked. How long do you think she'll wait until she "leaks" a sex tape?

Didn't she already do a creepy video with Tyga?

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Didn't she already do a creepy video with Tyga?

Yeah, but it wasn't a full-on sex video like Kim's. Maybe they're waiting until she's 21.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't think anyone is surprised, it was only a matter of time before she got naked. How long do you think she'll wait until she "leaks" a sex tape?

I really don't think there's enough interest in that.  The family is no longer dominating the media cycle.  Her show tanked big time - not surprising - it was a terrible show.  And KUWTK has been steadily loosing viewers and struggling in the ratings.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, escape said:

I really don't think there's enough interest in that.  The family is no longer dominating the media cycle.  Her show tanked big time - not surprising - it was a terrible show.  And KUWTK has been steadily loosing viewers and struggling in the ratings.

I have to agree. I see less and less of them in the tabloids and even if there is news it's no longer the lead story on the entertainment  shows.

With the VMA show coming up there would usually be buzz about what they would wear or would Kanye be disruptive. Since his breakdown , it's not PC to mock him for being a  jerk in public. There's no shock value left regarding anything Kim could wear either.

• Love 3

Edited because I forgot that Kylie is only 20 years old.  I can't believe I stooped to commenting on a young woman's breasts.  I've been brought down by the KURSE!

Edited by Frost
Returned to a more rational state of mind
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

With the VMA show coming up there would usually be buzz about what they would wear or would Kanye be disruptive. Since his breakdown , it's not PC to mock him for being a  jerk in public.

Has he been a jerk in public since his breakdown and treatment? Not seeing what there would be to mock him about, PC or otherwise. So far, his medication and therapy regimen seems to be working for him despite some recent obvious provocations from other high-profile celebrities. Clearly in the past, he was a jerk (to put it mildly), but since his breakdown almost a year ago, I haven't heard or read anything about him ranting or behaving in a bizarre or obnoxious manner. If this is due to his complying with his meds and therapy, I hope it continues.

• Love 2
On 8/6/2017 at 9:58 AM, nexxie said:

My heart goes out to Kylie - in the preview she says she doesn't remember life before KUWTK. One can only imagine what will become of the newest generation - Kourtney speaks of getting out of the business and moving away, but instead doubles down on "bringing the sexy," as Khloe says.

Kylie turned ten two months before the first KUWTK aired.  Assuming the filming began several months before the first episode aired, she still would have been closer to ten than to nine when the filming for the show began.  If she meant to say that she truly cannot  remember life before the time she was ten years old - keep in mind that she's only twenty now - and her statement is not just hyperbole, she is likely one very dim bulb. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

Apparently Kylie is pregnant with Travis Scott's baby. I'm glad she held out for a decent (as far as I know) guy and didn't let the loser Tyga knock her up.

From the story:

Kylie broke up with Tyga partly because she felt too young to get serious,” says the insider, who adds there are “no plans” currently for Jenner and Travis to wed.

Too young to get serious, but not too young to have a baby? I hope somebody mentions to Kylie just how serious having a baby is.

And does anybody remember this?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/18/kris-jenner-laughs-kylie-travis-scott-marriage/

• Love 6

Sweet baby Jeebus, seriously? 

She is 20 years old and has barely been with this guy and now she's pregnant? she is an emotionally stunted barely 20 year old who literally filled with fake stuff and now pregnant.

why am I so angry about this?! 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

From the story:

Too young to get serious, but not too young to have a baby? I hope somebody mentions to Kylie just how serious having a baby is.

And does anybody remember this?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/18/kris-jenner-laughs-kylie-travis-scott-marriage/

I would consider having a child far more serious than marriage. But thats just me.

Considering she makes more money, I bet she will end up paying child support.

• Love 7

Yes they are all attention whores but I can't believe Kris is happy about this. When I think of all the pets she's "raised" that have disappeared I hope she ponies up for some well trained nannies.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, ms.o said:

why am I so angry about this?! 

You should be. Because an immature, shallow brat who can't even be bothered to care for an animal is going to bring an innocent baby into this world by someone she likely doesn't even know that well. I just hope she can spare 5 minutes between selfies to give that poor baby attention (for those that don't follow Kylie, she's 10x worse than Kim when it comes to endless vapid selfies.

• Love 13