Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E02: All Aboard the Gaslight Express

• Start Topic

Kenya bonds with Sheree and reveals some new tea about Drew. Marlo navigates muntyhood. Kandi and Todd struggle to find balance at home. Drew and Ralph try to resolve their marital issues.

Airdate: 05/08/2022

• Love 3

Sanya's mother is a typical West Indian mother.  Don't ask them any questions and don't tell them what to do 😂. Ralph is definitely an emotional abuser. He gaslights Drew to the 10th degree and then does something romantic to wash it all away.

• Love 16

Drew needs to find the nearest exit from this "marriage". I have never heard such BS come from a man. He intentionally ruined that romantic dinner because he cannot stand when Drew makes him accountable. And she is right, he does gaslight her and he did it during dinner and we all witnessed that. When he told her she needs to see the counselor to understand how to speak to a man. What a load of crap!

2 hours ago, Axie said:

Ralph is an insufferable pr**k.

Pr**k is too polite of a descriptor for Ralph.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Axie said:

Ralph doesn’t want a wife/partner.  He wants a servant who worships every breath he takes.  He is such a misogynist that I find him downright scary.

I agree. He is emotionally abusive and needs to be put in check in case he takes the abuse further.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 15

What is up with Todd and Kandie?  Is there trouble in paradise?  I heard about the apartment in NJ but this was explained this episode and sounds reasonable.  But Todd was going to Miami just to "hang out"?  Sounds like a Ralph comment.  Well, at least Todd told her where in FL he was going.

Speaking of Ralph, what a piece of work.  Even his buddies were giving him the side eye about his "explanation" of Massagate.  Drew needs to get out and now.  He will not get better.  Ever.

• Love 12

I think Kandi and Todd have an understanding and as long as it is abided by each is fine.  

They both strike me as imminently practical but I also think Kandi has an apartment in The Caymans with her secondary bank accounts.....

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

“To teach you how to talk to a man appropriately.”  ?????  Run Drew!  Run!  Change your name!  Change your number!

I wish Drew were clever enough to have snapped back - "Well, I'm talking to a child, and I think I'm doing a good job of it."

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

Or "I'm over your shit and I'm divorcing you.  Hey!  I hear Kenya's officially single now...".

I'm not a Kenya fan and I'm not wishing Ralph on her.  I just think she would verbally destroy him.

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Or "I'm over your shit and I'm divorcing you.  Hey!  I hear Kenya's officially single now...".

I'm not a Kenya fan and I'm not wishing Ralph on her.  I just think she would verbally destroy him.

Kenya is good at verbally destroying women, but she's not much better than Drew when dealing with men.

• Love 12

People ask if I'm team Ralph or team Drew...but I'm team get them off the show.

Kenya and sheree remind of early season Nene/Kim Z.

Why would Sanja want her family to live with her?  Are boundaries no longer a thing?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I don’t know of course but Ralph looks like he’s got synthol in his biceps.  I’m  no expert and hope it’s not true for his health.  

I know I should care about his health….

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, For Cereals said:

All the above re Ralph.  He’s scary and a POS and what was that dress?  If she doesn’t leave, she’s going to be on RHODateline.

I agree 100%.  That "dress" was just about to show her behind and her hooha.  CELEBRATE!!!  Jeebus.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Ralph's rhetorical acrobatics regarding whether or not he is still "talking" to his "fired" assistant reveal that he is, in fact, still talking to her and/or (thinking about) sleeping with her. 

And I hope someone in Drew's family, someone who really loves her, takes her aside and tells her she deserves better.

Edited by nb360
  • Love 14
(edited)

Ralph is fucked up. Why would he still talk to his assistant he fired for being inappropriate. How does that make sense idiot. Drew is a moron so she lets him get away with everyone. I don’t feel like watching them it’s so fucked up but she will never leave him. He’s abusing her emotionally and maybe physically. He’s disgusting and I hate him. Something is wrong with him.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 10

I can't say i am a fan of Marlo, but I applaud her for trying to raise those two young men. They seem like good kids. I am interested to know why she has one of those electric chair for her stairs, does she own that townhome or a renter? Looks like the same complex Wigz lived in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 5/8/2022 at 8:55 PM, spunky said:

Sanya's mother is a typical West Indian mother.  Don't ask them any questions and don't tell them what to do 😂. Ralph is definitely an emotional abuser. He gaslights Drew to the 10th degree and then does something romantic to wash it all away.

On 5/8/2022 at 8:57 PM, Axie said:

Ralph is an insufferable pr**k.

On 5/8/2022 at 10:24 PM, Momager said:

Why are Ralph and Drew married? This is exhausting. 

On 5/9/2022 at 12:52 AM, For Cereals said:

All the above re Ralph.  He’s scary and a POS and what was that dress?  If she doesn’t leave, she’s going to be on RHODateline.

On 5/9/2022 at 8:19 AM, gaPeach said:

What is up with Todd and Kandie?  Is there trouble in paradise?  I heard about the apartment in NJ but this was explained this episode and sounds reasonable.  But Todd was going to Miami just to "hang out"?  Sounds like a Ralph comment.  Well, at least Todd told her where in FL he was going.

Speaking of Ralph, what a piece of work.  Even his buddies were giving him the side eye about his "explanation" of Massagate.  Drew needs to get out and now.  He will not get better.  Ever.

On 5/9/2022 at 9:33 AM, bosawks said:

I think Kandi and Todd have an understanding and as long as it is abided by each is fine.  

They both strike me as imminently practical but I also think Kandi has an apartment in The Caymans with her secondary bank accounts.....

12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I agree 100%.  That "dress" was just about to show her behind and her hooha.  CELEBRATE!!!  Jeebus.  

Ralph was hitting all the checkpoints for a Lifetime "I Married a Shitbird" type of movie

1. Gaslighting
  2. Love bombing
  3. Not answering any direct question
  4. Claiming his bullshit is "her not understanding men"
  5. Disappearing without any explanation (his last season Tampa Trip).

Was Drew mistaking maniac for manic? She also did not know what gaslighting meant. 

I also had no idea how she was going to sit down in that dress without exposing all of her backside.

Drew also did the coat thing Kim Kardashian does when she can not zip up the back of her dress...she drapes a coat or cloak over her shoulders.

It seems like every season they try to insinuate there is something weird going on in Todd and Kandi's marriage.

I think we all can agree that his tiny big-headed ass ain't going nowhere and I like Todd. 

Also, sorry Todd, Kandi will not be putting any of her property in your name because you got a little condo in Jersey (though he was right about the high rents in some areas).

So far, I am enjoying the vibe of this season.

I do have to admit that Chateau Sheree is pretty impressive.  I don't know about the black marble tile that Todd put in Kandi's pool house.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

Ralph was hitting all the checkpoints for a Lifetime "I Married a Shitbird" type of movie

1. Gaslighting
  2. Love bombing
  3. Not answering any direct question
  4. Claiming his bullshit is "her not understanding men"
  5. Disappearing without any explanation (his last season Tampa Trip).

Was Drew mistaking maniac for manic? She also did not know what gaslighting meant. 

I also had no idea how she was going to sit down in that dress without exposing all of her backside.

Drew also did the coat thing Kim Kardashian does when she can not zip up the back of her dress...she drapes a coat or cloak over her shoulders.

It seems like every season they try to insinuate there is something weird going on in Todd and Kandi's marriage.

I think we all can agree that his tiny big-headed ass ain't going nowhere and I like Todd. 

Also, sorry Todd, Kandi will not be putting any of her property in your name because you got a little condo in Jersey (though he was right about the high rents in some areas).

So far, I am enjoying the vibe of this season.

I do have to admit that Chateau Sheree is pretty impressive.  I don't know about the black marble tile that Todd put in Kandi's pool house.

Ralph probably subscribed and took a lot of his talking points from the dearly departed Kevin Samuels.

• Love 6

He clearly started the whole Dr said you do this and the Dr said you do that. Then gets mad cause SHES repeated what the Dr said and SUDDENLY the Drs words were EXTREM and she shouldn’t be repeating what was said? What the actual What?  Drew girl get away from this man  …. 

And super side eye to Todd suddenly having his own “place” and going on trips “alone” 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, nb360 said:

Ralph kind of reminds me of Porsha's first husband, the ex-football player... what was his name?... Kordell.

Yeah, but at least Kordell was paying some bills. I remember Porsha would spend her whole day hanging out with her girlfriends and shopping (by her own admission).

Is Ralph one of those self-proclaimed high-value men that actually bring no value to the table?

I am actually not dissing his job but asking what he does.

• Love 6
On 5/10/2022 at 2:42 AM, Marley said:

Ralph is fucked up. Why would he still talk to his assistant he fired for being inappropriate. How does that make sense idiot. Drew is a moron so she lets him get away with everyone. I don’t feel like watching them it’s so fucked up but she will never leave him. He’s abusing her emotionally and maybe physically. He’s disgusting and I hate him. Something is wrong with him.

That is putting it mildly.  Watching him emotionally abuse Drew on TV with Bravo filming it, is very disturbing.  I hope, as another poster mentioned, that someone in Drew's family or a someone close to Drew, can get through to her how harmful this relationship is for her.  He does not love her.  He wants to own her.

On a shallow note.....um what kind of diet is she doing?  It seems as though she does the diet talk but doesn't actually FOLLOW the diet.  Her before and after pictures looked the same to me.  How much did she say she lost?  Was it in pounds or ounces?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 5/11/2022 at 4:20 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

He clearly started the whole Dr said you do this and the Dr said you do that. Then gets mad cause SHES repeated what the Dr said and SUDDENLY the Drs words were EXTREM and she shouldn’t be repeating what was said? What the actual What?  Drew girl get away from this man  …. 

And super side eye to Todd suddenly having his own “place” and going on trips “alone” 

I'm going to assume some of the Todd stuff is totally for Bravo screen time/drama. His explanation as to how he came to own the condo is completely reasonable. From his description its somewhere on the waterfront - my guess is Jersey City, Hoboken or somewhere up the Palisades going towards the George Washington Bridge. The waterfront views from all of those towns are to die for, and a place in one of the high-rises on the water overlooking Manhattan is a great investment. So, I'm not giving the side eye to that.

I will look at him crazy for the trips out of town alone - but again, it doesn't sound like we are getting the whole story there either so I'm reserving judgement until more info comes out. 

• Love 6