Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Home Sweet Hoax

• Start Topic

Bilal's test for Shaeeda begins; Kobe reacts to Emily's new post-baby look; questions from Yve's friends about Mohamed get personal; Kara and Guillermo hope to make it to America with his expired passport.

First Look: 22/4/22; TLC: 24/4/22; Discovery +: 24/2/22

• Love 2

So the Bilal test for Shaeeda has begun. She is kinda funny and likened his van to Sanford and Son. Guess she is waiting for the trip to the junkyard. Oh, little does she know. She also wasn't impressed at the state of the van and the junk in it and how he could put the suitcases in that dirty vehicle. Plus she expected that he owned the vehicle parked next to the van. I don't know if she will find his or the producers' prank funny.

Then we met Yve.  Some sort of healer/massage therapist. She also has a 12 year old special needs son. Mohamed is 25, ripped, and I wonder what he sees in her except for a green card.  He does have a nice physique but what else? Has she spoken about her son - is he emotionally and mentally and spiritually ready to be a step parent/caregiver to the child? Plus financially? She is cleaning out her closet to get rid of some of the clothes she will no longer be able to wear out anywhere because of Mohamed's Muslim background. The Daisy Dukes, sure. But they would be fine in the backyard. Some of the bustier tops? She is aging out of them but with a jacket and a pair of jeans, they could still work. I wouldn't be tossing my clothes just yet. Put them in a Rubbermaid container or a moving box and into the basement.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 14

JibJib - she had told you how many times she won't live in SD?  Yet you think you can change her mind.  

Bilal - omg what a f*cking asshole.  "You better show some appreciation young lady, or I am not letting you go to the sock hop!"

Older Holistic Woman:  Where do I start?  First off your son is too cute for words.  And I need to share that I am 57 and yes I have "a crew" and no, we do NOT overshare anything about our sexual lives with each other.  Nor do we ask anything of each other.  The only thing that was shared, in 2002, was "Has anyone been walked in on during happy time?"  We both laughed and said no, and we moved on to talk about something else.

Lisp Girl - Holy Moly this is a hostage situation!  Call 911!  She is kidnapping him to get pregnant and

Spoiler

NOT ALLOWING HIM TO SEE HIS SON ON HIS FIRST NIGHT.  

I mean.....really?  I wanna to knock that smug look off her face.

Tonight, my crew, take a drink every time you hear the following words:  appreciation, single mom, green card, when there is ANY talk of sex of any shape and or form, and take a huge gulp when Bilal wears a red blazer in the beginning.  Sort of a dressed and pressed red flag.

The girl who looks like Brandon's long lost twin was on, but she was belittling him in front of friends and it was too gross to listen to.  Plus I was cooking hotel butter barramundi!  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Next time my husband gives me attitude I'm going to warn him, "Don't make me go Trini on you" 

When you are from Trinidad and Tobago why not get more specific and just say which one?  Less to say and more accurate.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

When you are from Trinidad and Tobago why not get more specific and just say which one?  

I always think of the Seinfeld episode when Elaine had to be sure houseguest Jean-Paul Jean-Paul woke up for the NYC Marathon. When Jerry asked her where he was from Elaine said he was “Trinidadian and Toboggan” 

edited to add, I also thought of the episode where Elaine finds out the guy she's dating lives in a dumpster! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The girl who looks like Brandon's long lost twin was on, but she was belittling him in front of friends and it was too gross to listen to.  Plus I was cooking hotel butter barramundi!  

They could be related, actually.  Dinwiddie and Charlottesville are not far from one another.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think Emily’s mom is so pretty. A true natural beauty. I sure hope Emily realizes how lucky she is to have such supportive and tolerant parents. They might be enablers but I hate to always blame the parents when kids continually make bad decisions. It can be an unwinnable challenge when you have a kid who lacks basic judgement. Exhibit A: Emily.

• Love 10

So let me see if I understand this. When Bilal went to Trinidad, he showed up with Louis Vuitton luggage, expensive suits and rented a Jeep Wrangler. No wonder Shaeeda thought he was loaded. If he really wanted to test her, he should have bought his clothes and luggage from Walmart and rented a Toyota R4.

I can’t help but wonder what time Miona arrived in South Dakota, because there was nary another person in sight, and everything was closed. 

Emily seemed excited to see Kobe, but he clearly didn’t appear excited to see her.  Doesn’t bode well.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Mohamed sort of could be Tim's cousin from Egypt!🤔🤔

My heart breaks for Yve and how wonderful she is to her son Tharan with all his challenges. As a single parent. Catheters every three hours. And it's A gift to her. Bless them. I wish her well.

I've done acupuncture and cupping  - they were awesome for me but so expensive. Have not tried vibration therapy. 

• Love 11

Shya should hop on the next flight home. Why should she ever trust Belial or believe him again?

“I know you want kids, so I got a vasectomy without telling you, to test your love for me. It’s a joke, get it?”

”I stayed overnight at that woman’s apartment to test your love for me. Don’t you get the joke?”

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 12

This is obviously an unpopular opinion but I understand why Emily didn’t bring the baby with her.
He just got off a flight and is tired. They have not seen each other in two years and deserve some time just for them. The baby will do better being in his own home and surrounded by people he knows when he meets his father which will make the meeting better.

I think Emily is really weird but in this case I do understand why she went alone.

• Useful 3
  • Love 21
10 hours ago, Adeejay said:

So let me see if I understand this. When Bilal went to Trinidad, he showed up with Louis Vuitton luggage, expensive suits and rented a Jeep Wrangler. No wonder Shaeeda thought he was loaded. If he really wanted to test her, he should have bought his clothes and luggage from Walmart and rented a Toyota R4.

I can’t help but wonder what time Miona arrived in South Dakota, because there was nary another person in sight, and everything was closed. 

Emily seemed excited to see Kobe, but he clearly didn’t appear excited to see her.  Doesn’t bode well.    

Evidence he is into his son and not into her. 

The lingerie scene with Emily and Sister Emily. 

Me thinks Emily bought the wrong size and the lingerie looked like it would fit sister long before Emily could even get one leg into whatever she was showing us. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

This is obviously an unpopular opinion but I understand why Emily didn’t bring the baby with her.
He just got off a flight and is tired. They have not seen each other in two years and deserve some time just for them. The baby will do better being in his own home and surrounded by people he knows when he meets his father which will make the meeting better.

I think Emily is really weird but in this case I do understand why she went alone.

I get it too but the fact she did not share that with him prior to coming here tells me he made it clear he wanted to see his son as soon as he got off the plane.  She just decided to do it her way without telling him.  My issue is her not telling him or making those plans with him first.   

Bilal looks and acts like a manipulative asshole on the boarder of being a cold sociopath who would kill you, dismember your body and bury you in the backyard and not think twice about it.  I thought her explanation of how she was feeling was legit and spot on.  You presented your self as being very successful yet you pick her up wearing a white T-shit shorts and mandles, in a dirty junk filled truck, only to pull up to a delipidated home in need for repair and CLEANING and your upset she is not all happy about it.  I think she was worried he got her to the States under false pretenses only to find out he doesn't have a pot to piss in.  With all his secretive Bullshit it would make sense he was not who he presented himself as and she has very right to be worried.  

Once she recovers from the shock she sat there and talked to him about it and said she was in but she brought up his deception and he STILL did not get it.  Its all her on her for not being a team player.  He could not see it from her point of view because he is a full blown dick.  I am not a fan and when she finds out the truth, she needs to slap that smug look off his face and fly back home.

Edited by gaPeach
my grammar sucks
  • Love 23
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Older Holistic Woman:  Where do I start?  First off your son is too cute for words.  And I need to share that I am 57 and yes I have "a crew" and no, we do NOT overshare anything about our sexual lives with each other.  Nor do we ask anything of each other.  The only thing that was shared, in 2002, was "Has anyone been walked in on during happy time?"  We both laughed and said no, and we moved on to talk about something else.

When she said her & her crew were all yogis the first thing I thought was "oh they must be the real housewives of Jellystone" and couldn't get it out of my head.

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, toomuchtv said:

Bilal and shaeeda… yes, she was concerned he didn’t have any money, but she was also concerned about cleanliness and safety of that house, and how bilal managed his money, since she knew he had some expensive things when he visited her. I would have wondered did he blow money on stupid stuff (like LV luggage and suits) to impress or deceive me instead of putting that money towards making sure his ceiling in his house doesn’t fall in on us?

Exactly!  I didn't see anything disrespectful or bad attitude from Shaeeda last night.  I thought she was more concerned about money management and responsibility; just as you say, fixing the house vs. expensive watches.  To me, he's the one who came off a jerk.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bilal is the most condescending, patronizing, passive-aggressive, smug, self centered, misogynistic, gaslighting, emotionally abusive, posing, egotistical, arrogant, pretentious, overbearing prick I have ever seen. He is determined to degrade and demean Shaeeda and put her in her place. HE will determine what is acceptable behavior from her, and HE intends to call all the shots. He cares nothing for her, her feelings, or her comfort. 

Just wait till the tell all. "Shaeeda, why didn't you enjoy Bilal's funny little prank? Don't you have a sense of humor?" 

How many times have we seen people misrepresent themselves on this noisome sewer of a show? Remember Mike's smelly trailer? Eric's crappy apartment? Danielle's lack of a job? Jason's shitty house with the algae farm in what was once a pool? Jorge's arrest record? GEOFFREY's arrest record? Chantel's lies? The list goes on and on! I don't blame Shaeeda for being skittish. So far Bilal has demonstrated that he's a lying liar who lies; he could be all flash, with a leased car and thousands in credit card debt. And don't forget he also strung her along about kids. She wants them. He doesn't. And he didn't tell her the truth about that. 

But HE's the one with "trust issues". I hope he dies in a fire. 

So you don't like Bilal? :D

Most of the well-off people I know (as few as there are) don't flash their wealth.  They drive well-taken care of cars but not Corvettes.  Their clothes aren't designer.  Their houses aren't McMansions but aren't caving in or have a hole for any varmint to get inside.  I super, super hope she's pissed and just pulls the plug.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

All valid points...still hate her very much!

Bilal is already inducing violent thoughts, similar to the thoughts I have about that Jason shit stain from Unexpected.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

So you don't like Bilal? :D

Most of the well-off people I know (as few as there are) don't flash their wealth.  They drive well-taken care of cars but not Corvettes.  Their clothes aren't designer.  Their houses aren't McMansions but aren't caving in or have a hole for any varmint to get inside.  I super, super hope she's pissed and just pulls the plug.

I question if he truly is wealthy.  Be that as it may, it's kind of insulting that his idea of "ghetto" is a modest middle class home with a garage, a serviceable, unblemished work van, clean clothes, new shoes, etc, etc.  I know he introduced himself as "bougie", but still, this seems more like an elaborate ego boost that she may be in on.  I can accept that he may have inherited the house and kept it for rental or future sale.  It's harder to accept that he's living in mansions and letting his investment house just fall apart.  As you and others have pointed out, if she is buying this scam, he's *still* lying to her about money and putting up a front.  So it's very meta and it just makes him look like a psychopath.

• Love 18
18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Tonight, my crew, take a drink every time you hear the following words:  appreciation, single mom, green card, when there is ANY talk of sex of any shape and or form,

If I heard one more reference to Kara and Guillermo's drama with the expired passport, I was going to drive to the nearest local bridge and jump. Honestly, they played that one to the hilt and it resulted in nothing, as I knew it would.

12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I thought the same thing, with the exception, of course, of the one lone figure who walked on the red carpet. I was thinking airport employees might have told him to remove the carpet for some reason, but not another soul anywhere.

10 hours ago, seasons said:

Mohamed sort of could be Tim's cousin from Egypt!🤔🤔

I see it! You are so right.

3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Kobe I know you have never met your son, but I didn't bring him with me. I'm afraid you're going to have to pork me first and then you can see your son. I HATE HER!

Perfectly stated!

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just wait till the tell all. "Shaeeda, why didn't you enjoy Bilal's funny little prank? Don't you have a sense of humor?" 

Trust me, it will not occur to Shaun to ask any interesting, telling or pertinent questions.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Bilal -- I was talking out loud to my TV!  Saying:  But, it's too extreme!  You went too far!!!  Then to "chastise" her about being appreciative.  Her points with regard to his expensive trappings was very valid.  He showed her nothing of the home she would eventually inhabit, so she went off of "clues" -- clothing, watches, ability to travel, etc.  Of course he would try to impress her, but now, suddenly, he decides "I want to see if she wants me for me."  Okay, then, but he simply went way too extreme with his B.S.  That house probably smells like mold, mildew and rotting wood.  The nerve of his ass!  Ugh!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

When she said her & her crew were all yogis

I found Yve's "best friend" Crystal who came to her house (after having stopped at a lash bar for her TV appearance) was much more genuine and likeable than those overdone shrill harpies that she met up with at the wine bar. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I found Yve's "best friend" Crystal who came to her house (after having stopped at a lash bar for her TV appearance) was much more genuine and likeable than those overdone shrill harpies that she met up with at the wine bar. 

100% agree with you there. The real housewives of jellystone were just squawking and playing up to the cameras, reminded me of D&S friends.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, anoninrva said:

I can accept that he may have inherited the house and kept it for rental or future sale.  It's harder to accept that he's living in mansions and letting his investment house just fall apart. 

Yes, that's weird. Someone is still paying for taxes on the house and such, and why has he let his childhood home sit there, to rot away? Why hasn't he rented it out? Did I miss something? Why is there still furniture in it? He says "I don't see the peeling paint." Why not? Are the neighbors okay in keeping this falling apart abandoned looking eyesore unattended for over a decade?

If I were Shy: It's over. I would not pass his test, but it would be on my terms. What I would see is a guy in his 40's who is a lazy, non-achiever with no goals. He has made no effort to fix "his" home - ever, and that is a red flag. If I marry this guy, this would be my life. I would need to provide and carry him financially. Struggling to make the house livable, having to hire mega-$$ contractors. Deal breaker. I would not want a drinker, drug user, gambler or one who expects a free ride on my income to survive while he sits and makes minimal effort. So I'd leave, and he'd think it was because I was money/status hungry, but it would really be because I saw absolutely no ambition in someone who might be my life-partner.

He won't understand her anger, no doubt, when all is revealed. Would she be able to trust him again after this not-well-thought-out prank? He seems to be taking this through different levels. In the preview for next week, his mom's home, which they drive up to looks big and pricey. OK, what is Bilal looking for here? I assume soon after this, the big reveal: his home. The big ta-da moment. At that point, he'll be over-the-top proud of what he has achieved and hugging, kissing -- the relationship can now start functioning in the truth zone, he'll think, assuming she passes "the test."  She'll know his true circumstances then, although he probably won't reveal his net worth, etc. (Ever, even if the relationship continues). Fingers crossed, at that point she'll turn away and fly back home. She's beautiful, smart, I assume successful - she can easily find someone else that doesn't play games.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Breedom said:

In the preview for next week, his mom's home, which they drive up to looks big and pricey.

I'm pretty sure that's HIS "real" home where he's taking her to meet his mother

• Love 6

Like all of you, I think Bilal is a fetid piece of shite. He's 'testing' her? She ought to tell him he failed her test by lying to him, then call an Uber and get on the first plane home to Trinidad & Tobaggan because she probably lives better there anyway. This guy, I hope his business fails as a result of the liar he is showing himself to be. Who would want a realtor who lies like this? Not me. And I've done some work in Trinidad and let me tell you, you do NOT want to get a Trini really angry with you. You.Just.Dont. I hope she rips him a new asshole.

• Love 11

I am puzzled that Shy is even remotely interested in this asshole.....she seems to have a very nice life back home. She is older than most of the foreign brides we see on this show, no kids, no divorces....I am sure when she saw that disaster she was afraid he had imported her to be his personal maid. I can't remember the couple, but there was one years ago the wife was Filipina and showed up and the house was a pigsty and the guy basically said, yeah well you will clean it I wanted you to clean it YOUR way. And Eric and Leida also had something similar----he had expected his teen daughter to clean up and instead she left a hoarders dream. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

When she said her & her crew were all yogis the first thing I thought was "oh they must be the real housewives of Jellystone" and couldn't get it out of my head.

Would love to see the pic-a-nic basket collection.

• LOL 7

Bilal and Shaeeda: Talk about a prank going sideways. Bilal, you are 42 years old. What stopped you from doing a background check on Shaeeda - if you were concerned that she was only interested in you for your money. You don't seem to have a good sense of humor or anything else. The thing is, rich or poor, at least for me, every dude gets the same initial 5 minutes with me. It is who you are after the 5 minutes that counts.  You built a relationship with her based on lies. You chat with her online with your back against a white wall. She should have some idea of who you are as a person, and if you do have money, that is based on who you are. Lunch at McDonalds or dinner at a fancy restaurant shouldn't leave you priced that you owe him something. I used to tell younger coworkers to be mindful of looking for a rich husband. I suggested they look for a man with slightly less money who is generous. Some rich dudes are rich because they are cheap and that they may face a life of earning every dime they get. The Scooby Doo van, the Sanford and Son reference, the dilapidated house. Uh, if that house hasn't been lived in for 15 years, why hasn't it been boarded up?It would be maybe a slumlord like property or otherwise derelict. It would have mice or rats or whatever. Ugh ugh ugh. Unless someone does visit it enough so it looks occupied and keeps the insurance policy valid. The catfish takeout dinner? No. Ask what Shaeeda likes to eat. Shaeeda hopefully is seeing some red flags. She asked if he can afford food delivery. The man who spent 7 days with her is very different. Of course, she has access to the Internet and could Google him. Wonder why she didn't. Wonder if this is all producer shenanigans. Otherwise, Bilal, you will at some point attract a gold-digger. You are only showing Shaeeda the part of you that you wish her to see. If I was her, I would ream you out when I find out about the tricks and think long and hard about a life with a liar.

Someone on Reddit took a screenshot of the kitchen sink. It has no faucet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/ub08t1/bilal_is_she_in_it_for_the_right_reasons_my_dude/

Emily and Kobe: Sweetie, the lingerie, unless it has tons of Spandex, is not going to fit right. I do understand that you want a day to reconnect with Kobe. Are you a couple or is he just here to meet his son? I get it. He can wait another few hours to meet Koban. Once he does, he probably won't be spending much quality time with you. He may not want to marry you and only wants a Green Card and the ability to spend time with the baby. 

Kara and Guillermo: They are cute, but he looks very young and may stay baby faced for a while. No knock against it and he may be very handsome as he ages. She appears to speak Spanish better than Mahogany. They do seem more real as they have actually spent some time together. I can see Immigration taking a few hours to look over all the legal papers. The passport is a non-issue with the US-Venezuela agreement allowing a 5 year extension on all passports.

Yve and Mohamed: Yikes. Yve, you are a healer, you have a son with special needs. You found a hot guy in Egypt and you have a significant age difference with him. We have only seen photos of him but he seems to care only about the gym and working out. He liked you in a bikini but now that he has seen you in the bikini and out of the bikini, he wants a more traditional woman. Did he talk to you about any sort of religious and cultural beliefs?  Does he expect you to become modest and conservative? You're going to let a 25 year old man/boy tell you how to live? Does he have any interest in your son? Is he capable of being a step dad and caregiver? Young and hot guys are a dime a dozen. What does he have to bring to the table in terms of a long term commitment? I wouldn't be throwing out any clothes just yet. Put them in a spare room closet, a Rubbermaid tub, or box. There are some items you should be aging out of like Daisy Dukes. Your friend who dropped by seems sensible. The other wine ladies and yogis? Hmmmm. 

Jibri and Miona: I still want to call her Fiona. So the Pink Cowboy thinks that she will love living in South Dakota. For a week, maybe. She has LA stars in her eyes. Miona has zero idea what the cost of living is like there, and since you are a musician who hasn't done much since Covid hit, you don't have the ability to live anywhere near LA. The red carpet/towel/blanket should have been reserved for the house sidewalk. You were lucky that airport security did not remove it.. Miona looked more normal and unlike some of the recent photos that have surfaced of her having much darker skin. Kardashian wannabes are a dime a dozen in LA and so are you.  Focus on your music career, get a good album out and get out and tour. She won't like tornado warnings, she won't like snow, she probably won't like winter, she won't like the Northern Lights, the badlands, nothing.

Edited by Frozendiva
Added kitchen sink
  • Love 11

Unless Yve turns into a psychotic, wine guzzling shrew (like Stephanie with Harris), I really feel for her....she seems like a sweet person who has most likely not had the easiest, sunniest life. I mean, I think it is so beautiful that she describes her son as a blessing, but no matter how much you love your child, it has to be heartbreaking to have to shoulder all of his care and needs on your own as a single mom. Catheters every 3 hours? I cannot fathom (for him or her) and it really makes me appreciate my stable (for now) health. Sadly, I think she is blinded by the hotness of this dude and all his love bombing. I mean, after years of struggle, it has to feel good to have someone treat you like you are the hottest, most irresistible woman they have ever met. I suspect he is using her to get the green card and then will bounce, if they get that far. Hopefully her yogi tribe will be there to support her. 

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Bilal and Shaeeda: Talk about a prank going sideways. Bilal, you are 42 years old. What stopped you from doing a background check on Shaeeda - if you were concerned that she was only interested in you for your money. You don't seem to have a good sense of humor or anything else. The thing is, rich or poor, at least for me, every dude gets the same initial 5 minutes with me. It is who you are after the 5 minutes that counts.  You built a relationship with her based on lies. You chat with her online with your back against a white wall. She should have some idea of who you are as a person, and if you do have money, that is based on who you are. Lunch at McDonalds or dinner at a fancy restaurant shouldn't leave you priced that you owe him something. I used to tell younger coworkers to be mindful of looking for a rich husband. I suggested they look for a man with slightly less money who is generous. Some rich dudes are rich because they are cheap and that they may face a life of earning every dime they get. The Scooby Doo van, the Sanford and Son reference, the dilapidated house. Uh, if that house hasn't been lived in for 15 years, why hasn't it been boarded up?It would be maybe a slumlord like property or otherwise derelict. It would have mice or rats or whatever. Ugh ugh ugh. Unless someone does visit it enough so it looks occupied and keeps the insurance policy valid. The catfish takeout dinner? No. Ask what Shaeeda likes to eat. Shaeeda hopefully is seeing some red flags. She asked if he can afford food delivery. The man who spent 7 days with her is very different. Of course, she has access to the Internet and could Google him. Wonder why she didn't. Wonder if this is all producer shenanigans. Otherwise, Bilal, you will at some point attract a gold-digger. You are only showing Shaeeda the part of you that you wish her to see. If I was her, I would ream you out when I find out about the tricks and think long and hard about a life with a liar.

Someone on Reddit took a screenshot of the kitchen sink. It has no faucet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/ub08t1/bilal_is_she_in_it_for_the_right_reasons_my_dude/

Emily and Kobe: Sweetie, the lingerie, unless it has tons of Spandex, is not going to fit right. I do understand that you want a day to reconnect with Kobe. Are you a couple or is he just here to meet his son? I get it. He can wait another few hours to meet Koban. Once he does, he probably won't be spending much quality time with you. He may not want to marry you and only wants a Green Card and the ability to spend time with the baby. 

Kara and Guillermo: They are cute, but he looks very young and may stay baby faced for a while. No knock against it and he may be very handsome as he ages. She appears to speak Spanish better than Mahogany. They do seem more real as they have actually spent some time together. I can see Immigration taking a few hours to look over all the legal papers. The passport is a non-issue with the US-Venezuela agreement allowing a 5 year extension on all passports.

Yve and Mohamed: Yikes. Yve, you are a healer, you have a son with special needs. You found a hot guy in Egypt and you have a significant age difference with him. We have only seen photos of him but he seems to care only about the gym and working out. He liked you in a bikini but now that he has seen you in the bikini and out of the bikini, he wants a more traditional woman. Did he talk to you about any sort of religious and cultural beliefs?  Does he expect you to become modest and conservative? You're going to let a 25 year old man/boy tell you how to live? Does he have any interest in your son? Is he capable of being a step dad and caregiver? Young and hot guys are a dime a dozen. What does he have to bring to the table in terms of a long term commitment? I wouldn't be throwing out any clothes just yet. Put them in a spare room closet, a Rubbermaid tub, or box. There are some items you should be aging out of like Daisy Dukes. Your friend who dropped by seems sensible. The other wine ladies and yogis? Hmmmm. 

Jibri and Miona: I still want to call her Fiona. So the Pink Cowboy thinks that she will love living in South Dakota. For a week, maybe. She has LA stars in her eyes. Miona has zero idea what the cost of living is like there, and since you are a musician who hasn't done much since Covid hit, you don't have the ability to live anywhere near LA. The red carpet/towel/blanket should have been reserved for the house sidewalk. You were lucky that airport security did not remove it.. Miona looked more normal and unlike some of the recent photos that have surfaced of her having much darker skin. Kardashian wannabes are a dime a dozen in LA and so are you.  Focus on your music career, get a good album out and get out and tour. She won't like tornado warnings, she won't like snow, she probably won't like winter, she won't like the Northern Lights, the badlands, nothing.

As usual a well written overview of 2 hours of tv from FrozenD.

Immigration wouldn't take long with Kara & Guillermo as they know the rules. Having been taken into the room for questioning it is pretty scary with a guy behind you with his german shepherd and machine gun as well as one outside the door but they're not too bad if you're honest & they can usually sniff out if you are really well. There was a guy in there with me who had a visa but was having quite a hard time as he worked for the US embassy in Jordan, they asked him a shitload of questions and weren't exactly easy on him.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

And I've done some work in Trinidad and let me tell you, you do NOT want to get a Trini really angry with you. You.Just.Dont. I hope she rips him a new asshole.

When my son was little he went to a home day care run by two Trini women. One of them frequently took the kids to a nearby park to play, where they often encountered kids from other day cares. One group in particular was very badly behaved,  pushing the other kids, taking their toys. Their carers were busy talking among themselves and ignored it. "Those kids would not be doing that in my day care!" she never confronted the other carers but a look from her kept those brats in line. I would NEVER cross a Trini woman. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

So Jabroni has the cute idea to let Miona strut her stuff on a red carpet, but then repeatedly refers to it as a MAGIC carpet, which it definitely wasn't. The dude is a mess. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Unless Yve turns into a psychotic, wine guzzling shrew (like Stephanie with Harris), I really feel for her....she seems like a sweet person who has most likely not had the easiest, sunniest life. I mean, I think it is so beautiful that she describes her son as a blessing, but no matter how much you love your child, it has to be heartbreaking to have to shoulder all of his care and needs on your own as a single mom.

I like her too. She seems kind-hearted and positive. There aren't many people who could remain sweet and patient with so much to carry.

She seems totally committed to Mohammad since she's already cleaning out her closet. I'm just thankful - and it's very early still - that she doesn't favor cold-shoulder tops as well as low, low, low show it all tops/dresses like so many on the show like to do - Kalani, Angela, Tanya, and Tiffany come to mind. We'll see.

I find it hard to fathom that Yve is just two years younger than Kimberley. What a difference.

Emily and Kobe: I enjoyed his so-called "compliment" --- saying "it's not about how she looks" about Emily, at the airport. She seemed to take it in stride, though.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, bref said:

So Jabroni has the cute idea to let Miona strut her stuff on a red carpet, but then repeatedly refers to it as a MAGIC carpet, which it definitely wasn't. The dude is a mess. 

And he's in denial about being gay*. My theory is that his friend he has the argument with is also gay which is why he doesn't like the "girlfriend" getting in the way of their "friendship".

* Change my mind.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Guillermo looks so much like my daughter's Junior Prom date. I do appreciate the fact that they can communicate well without a translation app, but it bothers me that Kara is always "on" and appears to like to be the center of attention. Just the over animated way she talks and gestures annoys me. My guess is what caused the delay at Immigration (and was played up for drama for the cameras) was confusion because Guillermo was immigrating through the DR and not directly from his home country of Venezuela. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I'm just glad Miona didn't fall and bust her fanny on the slick airport floor, with that cheap red carpet.   

I wonder how much conversation is going on in Salina, KS about Emily and her open demand for her Cameroon boyfriend's 'attentions'?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Guillermo looks so much like my daughter's Junior Prom date. I do appreciate the fact that they can communicate well without a translation app, but it bothers me that Kara is always "on" and appears to like to be the center of attention. Just the over animated way she talks and gestures annoys me. My guess is what caused the delay at Immigration (and was played up for drama for the cameras) was confusion because Guillermo was immigrating through the DR and not directly from his home country of Venezuela. 

My theory on her is that her real name is Karen with an "a" and that she dropped the n but not the attitude. I do like them both though & they are my hope for this season.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I think she is blinded by the hotness of this dude and all his love bombing.

And this guy will try to control her, the kid, how they live, everything and will never get a job or take care of her child, we have seen "this guy," before.

• Love 5