Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Home Sweet Hoax

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

He liked you in a bikini but now that he has seen you in the bikini and out of the bikini, he wants a more traditional woman.

I thought maybe Mohammed wants her to wear revealing clothes for his eyes ONLY. I've heard that many Muslim women totally covered in burkas out in public wear very sexy modern clothing in the privacy of their own homes. We've seen this with other men on the 90 Day franchise who are fine with skimpily clad women except when they marry them. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And this guy will try to control her, the kid, how they live, everything and will never get a job or take care of her child, we have seen "this guy," before.

More than once as well but the first people who popped into my mind were Molly & Luis (the owl hater).

• Love 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I thought maybe Mohammed wants her to wear revealing clothes for his eyes ONLY. I've heard that many Muslim women wearing burkas out in public wear very sexy modern clothing in the privacy of their own homes. 

Many do. That is why I wouldn’t toss out any clothes just yet. 

10 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

And he's in denial about being gay*. My theory is that his friend he has the argument with is also gay which is why he doesn't like the "girlfriend" getting in the way of their "friendship".

* Change my mind.

He did ping my gaydar. It could also be the way he brands himself and his band. Miona won’t last long.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Catheters every 3 hours? I cannot fathom (for him or her) and it really makes me appreciate my stable (for now) health.

I know nothing about this, but I thought a catheter could be used for a long time as long as it was kept clean, but the bag had to be emptied or changed frequently. According to Google, catheters can stay in place from 2 weeks to 3 months. 

• Love 3

If Bilal was looking for a woman he could control, a Trini woman was not the one to pick. Imagine a woman who comes from a culture where, we keep our surroundings clean and take pride in our appearance seeing that disgusting van and dilapidated home. 

That van looked like his side hustle is human trafficking.  He's lucky all he heard was, "Scooby-Doo van, Sanford and Son, and does this house have rats?"  I'm waiting for her to go full Trini on him and tell him his personality stinks just like the La Basse (Trinidad's landfill).

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Catheters every 3 hours? I cannot fathom (for him or her) and it really makes me appreciate my stable (for now) health.

I know nothing about this, but I thought a catheter could be used for a long time as long as it was kept clean, but the bag had to be emptied or changed frequently. According to Google, catheters can stay in place from 2 weeks to 3 months.

My elderly mom has a 24/7 catheter. The bag needs to be periodically changed throughout the day, and the catheter itself is replaced every 3-4 weeks. 

From what I know, it may be that Yve's son does not have a catheter attached, he needs to be "straight cathed" every few hours which is (sorry) inserting a tube in to drain out the urine, and then pulling the tube back out. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I would think that’s how often she empties the catheter bag, not remove the catheter.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I do appreciate the fact that they can communicate well without a translation app, but it bothers me that Kara is always "on" and appears to like to be the center of attention. Just the over animated way she talks and gestures annoys me.

Yes! I saw the same thing and was immediately turned off by her. She's the type that wants to be the "life of the party," the "fun girl"  with only one type of emotion: Jovial, happy, laughing, blah, blah, blah. I hate people like this. This are fake. I like to be around people who show different emotions and are genuine. People who always put on a happy face are incredibly annoying to me.

Edited by Breedom
Grammer
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

Kara and Guillermo: He's a darling. I don't know what he sees in her exactly, but he seems to have genuine feelings and a real relationship with her. She needs to not treat him like a child. He's young but 23 isn't, like, 17.

Bilal: Die in a fire. I hope this man's entire life, livelihood and reputation are completely destroyed after this or there is no justice in the world.

Yve: Honey, no. Your friends are a bit much but they are right. This is nuts. You're sweet and pretty, you can find someone real!

Jibri: Our closet gay for the season. Maybe bi. I think he has a thing with the friend who doesn't like Miona. His whole airport thing was way too much AND sad and pathetic at the same time. And he's another liar/misleader.

Emily and Kobe: I too get why she wanted one night alone, but agree that she should have told him BEFORE. She's pretty immature which does not bode well for them. Snickered at "it's not about her looks!" LOL! It's sweet how excited he was to see the baby. I hope they can work something out so he can at least stay near his son.

• Love 9

Well, my turn although others have put it much better already:

Kara and Guillermo: He's cute, if "boy band material" is your ideal man.  She's just so "extra" and exhausting.  They're cute together; I hope her tendency to Mommy him and his immaturity won't doom their relationship (I spelled "doom" as "dumb").

Yve and Mohammed(?): As I've said, I can relate to her: she's taking care of a special needs child, no doubt worried about his future,  and doggone it, it's been a long time since she's felt like a woman, if you catch me.  Mohammed is a fling and I doubt he's up to the challenges of her son and a long-term  relationship.  The Real Housewives of Jellystone Park are now a classic.

Bilal can go jump in a lake of fire.  When he can out-villain Ben, Ed, and Mike, boy, do we have a winner.  So far, I like Shaeeda; she can do so much better than this twit.

Emily and Kobe: I too wish she would at least spoken to him about having a  night to themselves before the baby.  She makes Guillermo look mature.  

Jibri and Miona: I keep wanting to say "Fiona", the hippopotamus in the Cincinnati Zoo that has become a sensation  on Facebook, or, even worse, "Meiosis".  If Jibri thinks she's going to be impressed by presidents carved in granite, a cave system, landscapes like the Moon, or a ginormous drug store not far away, he's mistaken.  They also have two seasons: tornado and blizzard.  And I say this as someone who liked South Dakota and would retire there.  I wonder why Jibri hasn't played up any of that, or that you can get to Denver in a day and Yellowstone in one long day's drive-unless he doesn't care for those things, either.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Shauna said:

The lingerie scene with Emily and Sister Emily. 

Me thinks Emily bought the wrong size and the lingerie looked like it would fit sister long before Emily could even get one leg into whatever she was showing us. 

Also four hours on the treadmill is not going to burn off 80 pounds.

23 hours ago, seasons said:

Catheters every three hours.

Kid is going to hit puberty soon.  Awkward.

15 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I get it too but the fact she did not share that with him prior to coming here tells me he made it clear he wanted to see his son as soon as he got off the plane.  She just decided to do it her way without telling him.  My issue is her not telling him or making those plans with him first.

She did say at one point it was because of Covid which makes sense as a baby couldn’t be vaxxed.

13 hours ago, anoninrva said:

I can accept that he may have inherited the house

Except they are visiting his mom next episode.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Breedom said:

I was thinking airport employees might have told him to remove the carpet for some reason, but not another soul anywhere.

Seemed like a tripping hazard.  Remember that one couple where the woman was strewing flower petals on the airport floor and the custodian kept sweeping them up (was it Tania?).

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Unless Yve turns into a psychotic, wine guzzling shrew (like Stephanie with Harris), I really feel for her....she seems like a sweet person who has most likely not had the easiest, sunniest life. I mean, I think it is so beautiful that she describes her son as a blessing, but no matter how much you love your child, it has to be heartbreaking to have to shoulder all of his care and needs on your own as a single mom. Catheters every 3 hours? I cannot fathom (for him or her) and it really makes me appreciate my stable (for now) health. Sadly, I think she is blinded by the hotness of this dude and all his love bombing. I mean, after years of struggle, it has to feel good to have someone treat you like you are the hottest, most irresistible woman they have ever met. I suspect he is using her to get the green card and then will bounce, if they get that far. Hopefully her yogi tribe will be there to support her. 

He is fit but his face is pretty average.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, spunky said:

That van looked like his side hustle is human trafficking.  He's lucky all he heard was, "Scooby-Doo van, Sanford and Son, and does this house have rats?

Good to know we are exporting such fine entertainment worldwide.

6 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

Jibri: Our closet gay for the season. Maybe bi. I think he has a thing with the friend who doesn't like Miona. His whole airport thing was way too much AND sad and pathetic at the same time. And he's another liar/misleader.

Is dressing in pink from head to toe hiding in plain sight?

• LOL 9

This cuts against the Sharp trope of impoverished third world fiancée grasping to get somewhere affluent:

Trinidad and Tobago has the third highest GDP per capita based on purchasing power parity (PPP) in the Americas after the United States and Canada.[17] It is recognised by the World Bank as a high-income economy.[18] 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Good to know we are exporting such fine entertainment worldwide.

Is dressing in pink from head to toe hiding in plain sight?

And out into space.  No wonder other civilizations never contact us; we must look too silly for words.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yes Emily is a twit, but weight gain happens with a pregnancy, and a lot of people gained weight during the pandemic, and she is still breast feeding.  Could she have lost the weight if she had put her mind to it?  Absolutely, but the same goes for a lot of women post-partum.  She has been stuck in the house with her parents and sister and a baby and nowhere to go so yep, she's gained some weight.  Not going to criticize her on that.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Remember that one couple where the woman was strewing flower petals on the airport floor and the custodian kept sweeping them up (was it Tania?).

Sure was Tania, in all her glory. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:
On 4/25/2022 at 11:01 AM, anoninrva said:

I can accept that he may have inherited the house

Except they are visiting his mom next episode.

I’m pretty sure he’s taking her to his current i.e. real house and his mom will be there to meet Shy. She possibly even lives with him although I remember him saying he has lots of siblings. Mom could still own the house but obviously doesn’t live there anymore and it just sits there going to wrack and ruin. 

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m pretty sure he’s taking her to his current i.e. real house and his mom will be there to meet Shy. She possibly even lives with him although I remember him saying he has lots of siblings. Mom could still own the house but obviously doesn’t live there anymore and it just sits there going to wrack and ruin. 

Yeah I just meant you can’t inherit from a living person.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah I just meant you can’t inherit from a living person.

It's not worth nitpicking, but his parents may have divorced or have never been married.  Or he could have bought it from her (so not inherited).  You would think any way to spin this as him being generous he'd be doing, at least on the cameos, though.  I guess we may find out soon.

It is weird that it sat for 15 years.  In addition to property taxes, you would have to provide at least minimal utilities so that pipes didn’t burst etc.  And the lawn and weeds would need to be tended to or they would have been two feet high.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

It's not worth nitpicking, but his parents may have divorced or have never been married.  Or he could have bought it from her (so not inherited).  You would think any way to spin this as him being generous he'd be doing, at least on the cameos, though.  I guess we may find out soon.

There is no way to spin this shite other than what it really is - Bilal is a rotting piece of shit, toxic masculinity poster boy who deserves to get all the negative publicity that karma serves him for pulling this cruel prank on someone he supposedly wants to marry. Fuck him and the bougie sparkling water he rode in on.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, RoxiP said:

She has been stuck in the house with her parents and sister and a baby and nowhere to go so yep, she's gained some weight.  Not going to criticize her on that.

I don't even care about her weight. Why is she stuck at her parents house? because she went to China and raw dogged the first, and maybe only black man (international underwear model) she could find. I would not be surprised at all if she ends up pregnant again.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, gingerella said:

There is no way to spin this shite other than what it really is - Bilal is a rotting piece of shit, toxic masculinity poster boy who deserves to get all the negative publicity that karma serves him for pulling this cruel prank on someone he supposedly wants to marry. Fuck him and the bougie sparkling water he rode in on.

Absolutely heartwarming post!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Not going to criticize her on that.

Agree that it happens to the best of us (raises hand), but for her to not expect him to notice it is a bit delusional. I mean it isn't 10-30 lbs...I guess his comment about it not mattering what she looks like is the best to hope for in this circumstance

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I would not be surprised at all if she ends up pregnant again.

I bet that's her plan for the first night he arrives in the US. Just before she went to the airport, her parents confronted her about birth control and she said she "had it but hadn't taken it yet." That wording leads me to believe she was talking about The Pill and you don't just start taking it the day you have sex. She's probably as dumb as Kahlani and thinks she won't get pregnant because she's nursing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 4/24/2022 at 7:36 PM, magemaud said:

I always think of the Seinfeld episode when Elaine had to be sure houseguest Jean-Paul Jean-Paul woke up for the NYC Marathon. When Jerry asked her where he was from Elaine said he was “Trinidadian and Toboggan” 

edited to add, I also thought of the episode where Elaine finds out the guy she's dating lives in a dumpster! 

I think of To Catch A Predator: Black Twitter Edition, where Trinidad is embarrassed by someone and says he’s from Tobago.

On 4/25/2022 at 7:16 AM, toomuchtv said:

Bilal and shaeeda… yes, she was concerned he didn’t have any money, but she was also concerned about cleanliness and safety of that house, and how bilal managed his money, since she knew he had some expensive things when he visited her. I would have wondered did he blow money on stupid stuff (like LV luggage and suits) to impress or deceive me instead of putting that money towards making sure his ceiling in his house doesn’t fall in on us?

I noticed he addressed the concerns he expected her to have, but didn’t respond to the points she actually made. She was asking if it was clean, and he immediately went to “does the Quran say you have to live in an expensive house?” He obviously wasn’t paying attention to what she was saying, because the Quran has a LOT to say about cleanliness!

• Love 12
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I bet that's her plan for the first night he arrives in the US. Just before she went to the airport, her parents confronted her about birth control and she said she "had it but hadn't taken it yet." That wording leads me to believe she was talking about The Pill and you don't just start taking it the day you have sex. She's probably as dumb as Kahlani and thinks she won't get pregnant because she's nursing. 

I bet Emily is already pregnant again, and will keep having kid after kid, because otherwise her poor father will finally get sick of her lolling around the house, and supporting five grown people in his home, and tell her to get a job.       However, as long as Emily gets knocked up every couple of years, she can just sit on her fanny in the living room, and never get a job.    Her remarks about leaving the kid behind so she could 'entertain' Kobe, made it clear to me that she'll going to get pregnant before the commercial ends. 

I felt so sorry for the father when he announced that with Kobe's arrival, the father will be supporting five adults, and the baby.   I doubt that household is anyone's dream of how their life would turn out.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet Emily will get pregnant again, and time after time, because otherwise her poor father will finally get sick of her lolling around the house, and supporting five grown people in his home, and tell her to get a job.       However, as long as Emily gets knocked up every couple of years, she can just sit on her fanny in the living room, and never get a job. 

If she gains with each pregnancy soon she will be Ella.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

We're all forgetting about the wonderful meal Bilal ordered for his lovely fiance. 🤢

In the 90 Day world, it was pretty ironic that it was CATFISH! 

I saw the screenshot of the kitchen sink that had some artificial flowers stuck in the hole where the faucet should have been, but apparently the toilet worked when Shy used it so at least there's some running water. 

• LOL 8
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

In the 90 Day world, it was pretty ironic that it was CATFISH! 

I saw the screenshot of the kitchen sink that had some artificial flowers stuck in the hole where the faucet should have been, but apparently the toilet worked when Shy used it so at least there's some running water. 

Hopefully the bathroom sink works or they are going to get sick pretty soon.

• Love 1
On 4/22/2022 at 8:07 PM, Frozendiva said:

So the Bilal test for Shaeeda has begun. She is kinda funny and likened his van to Sanford and Son. Guess she is waiting for the trip to the junkyard. Oh, little does she know. She also wasn't impressed at the state of the van and the junk in it and how he could put the suitcases in that dirty vehicle. Plus she expected that he owned the vehicle parked next to the van. I don't know if she will find his or the producers' prank funny.

Then we met Yve.  Some sort of healer/massage therapist. She also has a 12 year old special needs son. Mohamed is 25, ripped, and I wonder what he sees in her except for a green card.  He does have a nice physique but what else? Has she spoken about her son - is he emotionally and mentally and spiritually ready to be a step parent/caregiver to the child? Plus financially? She is cleaning out her closet to get rid of some of the clothes she will no longer be able to wear out anywhere because of Mohamed's Muslim background. The Daisy Dukes, sure. But they would be fine in the backyard. Some of the bustier tops? She is aging out of them but with a jacket and a pair of jeans, they could still work. I wouldn't be tossing my clothes just yet. Put them in a Rubbermaid container or a moving box and into the basement.

Has it become some sort of prerequisite on this show for at least one male cast member to have a distractingly wonky eye?  I don't feel guilty about commenting on Bilal's looks, because since the first time he blew smoke up his own ass on the first episode (yes, I know he's done that a bunch of times, LOL), he's become progressively more abrasive and annoying IMO (especially re his opinion that he's only religiously married vs. also legally - he seems to be holding that card in his back pocket as a get-out-of-jail-free to be used against "the love of his life" should he decide during the 90 days that she really isn't for him - and out of curiosity, is their marriage also NOT legal where she's from ? Shades of loudmouth Angela Deem here.  Because if they were married in some way over there, wouldn't she instead be brought over on the spousal visa?  He's also super-shady about not telling his fiancee that he doesn't want any more kids - hello Big Ed 2.0).  His thus far saving grace is his seemingly together sister, and two kids who seem to be well brought up.

I keep going back and forth on Shaeeda [SP].  Something about her is charming, and almost tongue in cheek how she addresses everything with/about Bilal.  I'm impressed with her knowledge of vintage American TV and slang.  I wonder if, like Armando from Mexico, she too grew up learning English and Americanisms by watching TV.  I personally don't see anything wrong with her wanting her man to be financially comfortable, which includes having a nice car and home.  Not to say that it has to be a luxury auto, but I do think a more accurate "test" would have been how she reacted to being driven around in, e.g. a Ford Escort vs. a Lexus or Mercedes, because the white panel van was clearly meant to depict his work things, while with  a passenger vehicle like the preceding two opposing models, there really shouldn't be any excuse on her part as to why not to like the Ford, unless she truly is a moto-snob. 

With regards to the dump he once called "Home", that's a horse of a completely different color.  That place is truly falling apart, and is not helped much with the granny decor.  How is that an accurate test of "ride or die"?  Who among us wouldn't have also been horrified once inside?  She WASN'T with you before you made whatever money it is that you have and seem to think of to be brag-worthy.  She met your grown ass as it now is.  If you're in the real estate business, what grown ass woman would ever possibly believe that THAT was your home?  It would be more than safe to assume that a realtor would be a reflection of his profession, living in a lovely home (I didn't say mansion).  That being said, a realtor would also be driving a nice car for transporting clients.  Of course it could be represented that the van is for the tools and equipment he uses when he's on his flipping properties.  That home, though, was just so depressing.  I slightly had problems with the rats comment she made, and did think he gave a great answer.

My take on the gold digger possibility and lifestyle testing is this.  If I were a 37-year-old woman who was leaving my country and everything I know behind to move to America, it wouldn't be so that I could live in a dump like that. Then again, I'd never be stupid enough to leave my country without having seen detailed images of where I would be living.  At any moment I expected her to say that she didn't see any walls that resemble the background wall in all of his video telephone calls to her.  The thing that would be fair to expect is that at his age, and with his boojie LV luggage, she would not be wrong to assume he was a man of means.  No one has that type of luggage that DOESN'T at least want people to think they're wealthier than they are, or wealthy enough to have it, so he can kiss my grits with his BS response about one not necessarily equating with the other.

I'm just so CONFOOSED about all this, LOL!

Re the mother of the special needs child, kudos to her for being such a loving mom as she came across in the snippets they showed of her.  But just how delusional is she to really believe that HER social media bikini photo of all the millions of photos of other, younger and prettier American women made her the one for him to reach out and touch?  Yes, she's very attractive (for any age), but she IS a person of a certain age, and that's what these love rats hone in on, delusions of beauty that are not truly all that, and empty compliments and love bombing.  For all her friends and "The Squad" BS, she strikes me as someone who's very lonely for romance and love (of which there's NOTHING wrong).  But to exercise such cloudy judgment on a man from across the world of a completely alien faith and exercise of that faith is downright  stupid.  I guess stupid is as stupid does.  I hope for the child's sake this doesn't go too far before she wakes up and smells the Turkish coffee (yes, I know he's not from Turkey, just trying to be funny).

• Love 8
On 4/24/2022 at 7:50 PM, Spectator said:

I think Emily’s mom is so pretty. A true natural beauty. I sure hope Emily realizes how lucky she is to have such supportive and tolerant parents. They might be enablers but I hate to always blame the parents when kids continually make bad decisions. It can be an unwinnable challenge when you have a kid who lacks basic judgement. Exhibit A: Emily.

Especially since, to the best of our knowledge (as we've neither seen or heard anything to contradict this) they seem to have also churned out at least one "got it together" daughter.

• Love 1
On 4/25/2022 at 6:20 AM, Shauna said:

The lingerie scene with Emily and Sister Emily. 

Me thinks Emily bought the wrong size and the lingerie looked like it would fit sister long before Emily could even get one leg into whatever she was showing us. 

My entire thought process during all that holding up of and displaying of the lingerie to her sister was that she deliberately bought the wrong size because she knew it might be a scene that got filmed by production, and there was no way in hell she was going to be showing off her "Shallow Hal" line of lingerie.  It also seemed like everything was brand new.  That was a lot of new lingerie.

I really did feel sorry for her after she picked him up from the airport and he was more interested in seeing the baby than being alone with her.  I don't think it was terrible for her to want one special night alone with him after two years of absence.

When he so soul crushingly told her she had gained weight, I only wish production had said to him how he looks like he put on a few pounds as well.  And when Emily commented on his hair being shorter now, flashbacks of Awful Ari and Bini flashed through my brain regarding Bini no longer having the "cool" dreads hairdo.

• Love 5
On 4/25/2022 at 9:35 AM, magemaud said:

I found Yve's "best friend" Crystal who came to her house (after having stopped at a lash bar for her TV appearance) was much more genuine and likeable than those overdone shrill harpies that she met up with at the wine bar. 

OMG, my exact same assessment of the friend.  She's going over to her bestie's house to watch/help her organize her closet throw away her perfectly still good hooker wear, and since it might be a televised scene she's sporting those ridiculous looking false eyelashes all of these TV whores seem to think of as attractive (do they not have mirrors?).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/25/2022 at 1:14 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

And he's in denial about being gay*. My theory is that his friend he has the argument with is also gay which is why he doesn't like the "girlfriend" getting in the way of their "friendship".

* Change my mind.

That's an interesting dynamic that was played out on this new HBO show, The Gilded Age.  Two gay men, with one seeking a marriage partner that has a lot of money, while intending to continue his closeted lifestyle with his love partner even after he marries.  The love partner is NOT happy.

On 4/25/2022 at 1:18 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

My theory on her is that her real name is Karen with an "a" and that she dropped the n but not the attitude. I do like them both though & they are my hope for this season.

His older brother is gorgeous.  He's ok.  Not my type, but seems sweet.  She's definitely going to have to reel her "wearing the pants in the family" behavior back in so as not to further emasculate this poor young'un.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

there was no way in hell she was going to be showing off her "Shallow Hal" line of lingerie.  It also seemed like everything was brand new.  That was a lot of new lingerie.

LOL!! yes, or and this has happened to me, she is completely out of touch with what her actual size is now....she admitted she has been in sweats and yoga pants for the last two years (like most of us) so I doubt she has tried on her old stuff or bought new stuff since the baby. Also, that looked like the cheap shit off amazon my BF buys me sometimes and I am a L/XL in most stuff, but that cheap Asian made shit I have had XXL not fit me. 

OK, so I had watched the first look and now finally saw the whole episode. 

Bilal is a gaslighting piece of shit. When she calmly and rationally explained why she was concerned and he kept bringing it back to her being materialistic. I LOL when she asked if he could afford to buy her take out food. I mean, she said she felt deceived and he sits there and straightfaced asks OMG how do you feel deceived? As he sits in a prop house that he drop her to in a prop van. WTF. 

Spoiler

Online sources indicate they did get married, which highly disappoints. I was hoping we get to see her "go Trini" on his ass and leave

I fast forwarded Guillermo and "Pick me" Karen. He is a baby and looking for that green card. Sure, there is some genuine affection but face it, the dude escaped Venezuela, the shittiest of shitholes in LA right now and was working a resort in the DR, a known sex tourism destination. He lucked out that his ticket out is in the same age decade, speaks his language and they actually have some chemistry. We easily could have seen him with a Molly (a la Molly and Luis). All the same to him. 

Yve, Yve, Yve.....wow, she really believes that guy was a virgin? I am sure he told every potential that whopper....yes I know premarital sex is frowned upon in his culture, but from what people have told me who spent time in various middle eastern countries, particularly in north Africa, it is pretty normal to visit brothels for men. Of course the good women need to be pure until wedding night. If anyone reading this is from that area and feels this incorrect, pls speak up, no offense taken, just going off what I was told. I just really kept shaking my head thinking, oh lady, you really think you are the first American he slipped a DM to? Perhaps you are the first to take the bait and actually get on the plane....THAT I can believe. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 5
On 4/25/2022 at 6:01 AM, Shelbie said:

This is obviously an unpopular opinion but I understand why Emily didn’t bring the baby with her.
He just got off a flight and is tired. They have not seen each other in two years and deserve some time just for them. The baby will do better being in his own home and surrounded by people he knows when he meets his father which will make the meeting better.

I think Emily is really weird but in this case I do understand why she went alone.

I don't disagree with this but I can see Kobe really wanting to see his son.  They could have done a getaway night a few days after.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, JLaw said:

They could have done a getaway night a few days after.

THIS! The man just got off a plane after a shit ton of hours traveling. Go home, let him meet his son, shower, rest and acclimate to the time change. Then plan a weekend/one night away in a hotel to reconnect. She acted like they would never, ever every get to be alone ever again.

Also, I never understand on this show people wanting to immediately screw after a long trip. I know I feel disgusting after long ass flights and very disoriented with big time zone shifts. Good lord she is thirsty AF

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

THIS! The man just got off a plane after a shit ton of hours traveling. Go home, let him meet his son, shower, rest and acclimate to the time change. Then plan a weekend/one night away in a hotel to reconnect. She acted like they would never, ever every get to be alone ever again.

Also, I never understand on this show people wanting to immediately screw after a long trip. I know I feel disgusting after long ass flights and very disoriented with big time zone shifts. Good lord she is thirsty AF

With a few exceptions (Memphis) it's usually the person who hasn't had to travel for 15 hours who wants to screw.

Not a spoiler but maybe just a bit TMI for some. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Spoiler

After a 12 hour flight I always wanted to shower & sleep, never said no to a BJ while I was showering though.

• LOL 6