Type keyword(s) to search

Emily and Kobe

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I have seen that too.

Yes, and for some reason they think an orange or red soda is more healthful. 

In any case, I hope Kobi and Bini get a centrally located place together and get away from the 2 shrews.  Ariela is slightly better than Bini, but...ugh.  If these 2 are still in honeymoon phases, then I shudder to think of what they will become. 

Run! Run as fast as your little legs will carry you!

• LOL 3

Why should anyone be surprised that Koban is "wild" after Emily's parents proclaimed that she was their "wild child"? Apparently they didn't set any rules for her growing up and now she doesn't have the slightest idea of how to set boundaries for her child. To me, her father gives off a creepy authoritarian "King of the House" vibe and her mother seems meek and submissive. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Emily's parents proclaimed that she was their "wild child"

And I am guessing that instead of trying to correct and discipline said "wild child" when she was growing up, they laughed and clapped and just said, "oh that is our wild girl! Don't want to crush her spirit!" I hate when parents use those catch phrases as excuses for lazy, shitty parenting. 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

And I am guessing that instead of trying to correct and discipline said "wild child" when she was growing up, they laughed and clapped and just said, "oh that is our wild girl! Don't want to crush her spirit!" I hate when parents use those catch phrases as excuses for lazy, shitty parenting. 

“Boys will be boys!”

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 5/25/2022 at 7:37 PM, Gobi said:

“Brats will be brats!”

Assholy Mean Toxic Kids will be Assholy Mean Toxic Kids!

I have a teacher friend who, after teaching for two years, is leaving the profession.  Kids are rude, continually try to talk over her and attempt to argue.  She is like I am out.  

My favorite part of teaching is when kids are rude to their own parents, or mock them, roll their eyes at them or any other disrespectful behavior and they laugh and say "Oh that Billy!  He just loves to argue!"  (Or fill in any behavior.)   I just internally think, hmmmmm....how is THAT going to work out for you in a few years?  Call me with details!  I can be the biggest Petty Betty around, lol!

• LOL 10
(edited)

Emily is such a fucking twat. Honestly? People like her shouldn't be allowed to procreate. She's lucky her baby daddy is such a stand up guy who's thrilled to be a father and wants to help with everything.  It is NOT common at all for African fathers to do things like change a diaper, the fact that he's gung ho to do it speaks volumes about his character. I feel for this guy. OTOH, he had sex with this heifer without a condom so, yanno, this is the consequences of that stupid action.

Also, Mother Emily can fuck right off with her 'OMG, I'm so worried to leave Koben with his father!' BULLSHIT. I think if Kobe was some white Christian dude from Kansas she wouldn't blink an eye over that shit. These people act all enlightened but they're living in Salinas, Kansas, black population in 2020: 1,557 / white population in 202: 40,203.

Edited by gingerella
  • Applause 2
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, gingerella said:

Emily is such a fucking twat. Honestly? People like her shouldn't be allowed to procreate. She's lucky her baby daddy is such a stand up guy who's thrilled to be a father and wants to help with everything.  It is NOT common at all for African fathers to do things like change a diaper, the fact that he's gung ho to do it speaks volumes about his character. I feel for this guy. OTOH, he had sex with this heifer without a condom so, yanno, this is the consequences of that stupid action.

Also, Mother Emily can fuck right off with her 'OMG, I'm so worried to leave Koben with his father!' BULLSHIT. I think if Kobe was some white Christian dude from Kansas she wouldn't blink an eye over that shit. These people act all enlightened but they're living in Kansas, black population in 2020: 1,557 / white population in 202: 40,203.

You are spot on about him if he was a white dude who is a bible church camp man she would be all over him and buying a ring for him to give to Emily.

• Love 6

I am not sure why race always has to be brought into it. She was working/traveling in China and admits to falling in love with an African man so not totally provincial. (And I cannot stand her but those are the facts.) My guess is she would be that way with ANY father because she is obviously a know-it-all control freak. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I am not sure why race always has to be brought into it. She was working/traveling in China and admits to falling in love with an African man so not totally provincial. (And I cannot stand her but those are the facts.) My guess is she would be that way with ANY father because she is obviously a know-it-all control freak. 

It's already there, nobody had to bring it into the conversation. And plenty of folks think that if her baby daddy was a nice white Christian Kansas dude nobody would be cockblocking his daddy skills or baby bonding time. Emily behaves as if she is better than Kobe. If he was a white guy from her town, I dont think she'd be as dismissive of him. Kobe is trying to be nice but she's being extremely rude towards his cultural norms and not even attempting to learn them. It's not just a race thing, it's a class thing. And to be honest, Emily wouldn't be the first person to sleep with a person of color while still thinking she's above them. The only reason she boinked him in the first place was because, Underwear Model. She figured she'd never get someone with that body again, and she was probably right about that because heifer aint no looker.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

It's already there, nobody had to bring it into the conversation. And plenty of folks think that if her baby daddy was a nice white Christian Kansas dude nobody would be cockblocking his daddy skills or baby bonding time. Emily behaves as if she is better than Kobe. If he was a white guy from her town, I dont think she'd be as dismissive of him. Kobe is trying to be nice but she's being extremely rude towards his cultural norms and not even attempting to learn them. It's not just a race thing, it's a class thing. And to be honest, Emily wouldn't be the first person to sleep with a person of color while still thinking she's above them. The only reason she boinked him in the first place was because, Underwear Model. She figured she'd never get someone with that body again, and she was probably right about that because heifer aint no looker.

YMMV 

I 100% think she would be. She has more power/control over him because he is a foreigner but she could be that way with a guy from Poland. Guess I have known too many women who act like this with white American men. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

YMMV 

I 100% think she would be. She has more power/control over him because he is a foreigner buy she could be that way with a guy from Poland. Guess I have known too many women who act like this with white American men. 

YMMV ? I know it's going to be obvious once someone tells me.

• Love 1
(edited)

In the first episode, I remember Emily saying she liked Black men and something like “leave it to me to find the only Black guy in China” so this obviously isn’t her first experience dating men of color. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

In the first episode, I remember Emily saying she liked Black men and something like “leave it to me to find the only Black guy in China” so this obviously isn’t her first experience dating men of color. 

And dating bad boys as two of her exes are in prison.  Wonder if they would be allowed to handle any babies they coproduced.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I had a thought about Emily's dating history. I remember she said two of her exes were incarcerated and I just figured she meant she had dated some bad boys in the past. But maybe these guys were already in prison when she "met" them through one of those communicate with an inmate setups (IOW "pen pals") since she seems the type to go for the shock value. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I had a thought about Emily's dating history. I remember she said two of her exes were incarcerated and I just figured she meant she had dated some bad boys in the past. But maybe these guys were already in prison when she "met" them through one of those communicate with an inmate setups (IOW "pen pals") since she seems the type to go for the shock value. 

That wouldn't surprise me.  She'd know where they were at all times, and they wouldn't interrupt "her way" of doing anything.

I think Emily is punishing Kobe for the two years of Covid when he couldn't come to the U.S., and she had to raise Koban "by herself."  She's resentful and is taking it out on him.  She wants him there so she can boss him around, and to show him off to her friends & family, but otherwise she'd be perfectly content with the status quo.

• Sad 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Yeah but she wants sex so there’s that.

• Love 1
On 5/30/2022 at 2:42 PM, gingerella said:

These people act all enlightened but they're living in Kansas, black population in 2020: 1,557 / white population in 202: 40,203.

That's the population of Salina, Kansas ... Not the population of the state of Kansas

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah but she wants sex so there’s that.

that didn't stop Ximena from having conjugal visit sex. Emily could be the Sweetheart of the Cellblock. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 5/30/2022 at 8:29 AM, lasandi said:

This was on twitter.  Emily's face every time Kobe goes anywhere near his child.  Sad but true.

That's also her Smells-a-Fart face! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
46 minutes ago, magemaud said:

that didn't stop Ximena from having conjugal visit sex. Emily could be the Sweetheart of the Cellblock. 

Maybe easier to bribe guards down there.  But there was someone on Love After Lockup who was impregnated in a prison broom closet with the help of another inmate who had some prison job that gave him keys.

• Applause 1
15 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe easier to bribe guards down there.  But there was someone on Love After Lockup who was impregnated in a prison broom closet with the help of another inmate who had some prison job that gave him keys.

There was also the female guard on LAL who had sex with a prisoner. She lost her job and did time, and I think he got out before her.

• Love 3
On 6/1/2022 at 10:17 AM, gingerella said:

She doesn’t give him any credit for anything and he takes the initiative, if he didn’t do a perfect diaper the first time, by the end of the day he would have it down pat like everyone, she doesn’t trust him to take care of his own child and has her mother supervising him, she made it clear she wouldn’t allow him to drive.  Honestly he just can’t win with her….. it’s demeaning and so hurtful to him.

• Love 5
On 6/1/2022 at 11:24 AM, lilmarysunshine said:

YMMV 

I 100% think she would be. She has more power/control over him because he is a foreigner but she could be that way with a guy from Poland. Guess I have known too many women who act like this with white American men. 

Yes and no re power/control because I do think Emily is that way too, but I find often family and friends of various 90 Day  couples are extremely judgemental when they meet the foreign person, whether it’s just assuming they’re here for a green card or it’s just the lines they’re given for the show but often I’m shocked at how they treat the other person.  Even the initial encounter with Koben and Emiliy’s family made me cringe, it could be set up because it happens too often on this show.  Usually when i meet someone for the first time I would try to act enthused and welcoming and hold off passing doubts or judgement until I see a reason.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, endure said:

Even the initial encounter with Koben and Emiliy’s family made me cringe, it could be set up because it happens too often on this show.

Has there EVER been a drama free "meet my foreign fiancé" scene on this franchise whether they come to America or the American goes to their fiancé's home country? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Has there EVER been a drama free "meet my foreign fiancé" scene on this franchise whether they come to America or the American goes to their fiancé's home country? 

NO.....and I do think SOME of this is producer driven drama. I mean, when they pulled up to the house, they had decorated with the cute welcome banner with the baby's face. Emily seemed genuinely surprised by it, so I can only assume her parents or sister did that on their own. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

NO.....and I do think SOME of this is producer driven drama. I mean, when they pulled up to the house, they had decorated with the cute welcome banner with the baby's face. Emily seemed genuinely surprised by it, so I can only assume her parents or sister did that on their own. 

I agree that SOME of it is producer driven but if anyone thinks that people in real life don't ask stupid questions of foreigners you're wrong, I could give you a shitload of stupid & insulting questions I've been asked & things people have said over the last 18 years, including family members.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I agree that SOME of it is producer driven but if anyone thinks that people in real life don't ask stupid questions of foreigners you're wrong, I could give you a shitload of stupid & insulting questions I've been asked & things people have said over the last 18 years, including family members.

Not what I meant..I absolutely know they do, especially in Smalltown, USA...I just meant that I don't think her parents were totally against Kobe from the start and that they did make a little bit of effort to welcome him to their home. At first. A lot of the American families and friends we see on here do not lift a finger and immediately go on the attack with "prove you don't just want the green card/his money"

• Love 3
On 6/3/2022 at 12:35 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

I bet you've heard "Wales is in England, isn't it?" numerous times.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

I'm not a doctor (although I do pretend to be a dermatologist since I started watching Dr. Pimple Popper), but I coincidentally had to look this up a few weeks ago, and I'm diagnosing Emily with macroglossia, which means basically that your tongue's too big for your mouth. It's a function of a number of different health conditions, none of which I hope she has. But it seems sort of ironic that someone who never shuts up seems to have more reason than most people to do just that.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
13 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I'm not a doctor (although I do pretend to be a dermatologist since I started watching Dr. Pimple Popper), but I coincidentally had to look this up a few weeks ago, and I'm diagnosing Emily with macroglossia, which means basically that your tongue's too big for your mouth. It's a function of a number of different health conditions, none of which I hope she has. But it seems sort of ironic that someone who never shuts up seems to have more reason than most people to do just that.

Oh I thought she had a tongue piercing and that was the speech impediment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

She needs an extra large tongue for all the tongue lashing she does.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Opine said:

Oh I thought she had a tongue piercing and that was the speech impediment.

I don't think I've ever seen someone's tongue swell up from a piercing. Maybe she's got the tongue version of Pinocchio's nose--it grows whenever she says something mean. She should be carrying it around in a wheelbarrow at this rate.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9

So why exactly did Emily need to “teach” Kobe how to brush Covid’s teeth?… I mean Kobe has teeth, it’s not exactly rocket science. How can he learn to be a father, when she has to micromanage every freaking thing? 

It’s understandable that she’s nervous to leave him alone, but come on already, my mom worried too when leaving us with dad growing up,sure the house would be a mess afterwards, & sometimes there was a little scratch or someone had tears,but we were all still alive & those are some fun memories!

Maybe use the free time to do your hair or put on a sweater that doesn’t look like a potato sack. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

So why exactly did Emily need to “teach” Kobe how to brush Covid’s teeth?… I mean Kobe has teeth, it’s not exactly rocket science. How can he learn to be a father, when she has to micromanage every freaking thing? 

It’s understandable that she’s nervous to leave him alone, but come on already, my mom worried too when leaving us with dad growing up,sure the house would be a mess afterwards, & sometimes there was a little scratch or someone had tears,but we were all still alive & those are some fun memories!

Maybe use the free time to do your hair or put on a sweater that doesn’t look like a potato sack. 

What goes through Emily's mind...(more of these clever photos aka the extended edition of Emily's nightmares) 

image.thumb.png.c542885d653df3de3523c655f3cdf905.png

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
On 6/2/2022 at 7:23 AM, MrBuhBye said:

And dating bad boys as two of her exes are in prison.  Wonder if they would be allowed to handle any babies they coproduced.

Alright, you all have convinced me I HAVE to watch this season.  I didn't start the season but this story is too much to pass up.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Her father's architecture firm is very impressive.   They do major projects in a lot of cities, and look very successful.   Apparently it was started by Emily's grandfather in the 70's, and Emily's dad was a partner in the 90's.    

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-is-emily-pregnant-with-baby-no-2-with-kobe/

The In Touch article claims that at the tell all, that Kobe and Emily brought their little girl, and she was three or four months old by then.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Her father's architecture firm is very impressive.   They do major projects in a lot of cities, and look very successful.   Apparently it was started by Emily's grandfather in the 70's, and Emily's dad was a partner in the 90's.    

Then I would have to say they can afford an apartment for Emily and Company to live it.  Get you plastic toys, play kitchen and breasts out of my house.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Maybe one day he’ll actually do something about that house which looks like it could use a top to bottom renovation. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

My guess is Daddy Emily is the sponsor for Kobe, because no one else has money, so he's stuck with Kobe until he becomes a U.S. citizen, or earns 40 quarters of Social Security (yes, 10 years), or leaves the U.S. permanently.  If Kobe and Emily marry, and divorce, then Daddy Emily will be sponsor forever (I think that's how it works) as long as Kobe is in the U.S..    I would not be surprised if that's the push behind the father saying "You don't have to get married", and the rest of the family criticizing everything Kobe does. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
On 6/1/2022 at 11:24 AM, lilmarysunshine said:

YMMV 

I am married to a 1st generation Polish man and have been to Poland.  I don't see an Eastern European man happily accepting her attitude.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 7/9/2022 at 9:03 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is Daddy Emily is the sponsor for Kobe, because no one else has money, so he's stuck with Kobe until he becomes a U.S. citizen, or earns 40 quarters of Social Security (yes, 10 years), or leaves the U.S. permanently, and Kobe and Emily marry, and divorce, then Daddy Emily will be sponsor forever (I think that's how it works).     I would not be surprised if that's the push behind the father saying "You don't have to get married". 

I think she is shitting us.  So i'll wait and see.  She is an ass, immature, ass (see what i did there)

• Love 4
On 6/6/2022 at 9:28 PM, Hellohappylife said:

True, but I’m happy anytime she has a shirt on that makes it hard for her to whip a tit out.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1