Type keyword(s) to search

Emily and Kobe

• Start Topic

On 7/25/2022 at 6:35 PM, Wollstonecraft said:

She says she works. What exactly does she do - work at a diary farm?

Dear Diary,

Today I forced my tit into Covid’s mouth six times even though he doesn’t want to breastfeed anymore, just so I can claim that I am a loving mother who would do anything for her child. Other than that and sleeping with him, everyone else gets a chance to engage with him because I’m so worn out after a long day of doing nothing working part-time as someone else’s nanny.

Your friend,

Emily aka Worm Tongue

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Was doing some snooping online and saw two interesting things.  Emily has a brother in veterinary school who is obviously smart enough to avoid this shitshow.  And her dad’s company got a PPL so your tax dollars have indirectly subsidized Emily.

• Sad 5
  • Useful 5
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They also test concrete samples, to make sure it was poured on time to set up securely, if concrete is overmixed it won't last. 

I wonder how many people can say they've had their concrete tested by an International Underwear Model? j/k Good for Kobe for finding gainful employment and wanting to support his family. Bini should follow his example

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I wonder how many people can say they've had their concrete tested by an International Underwear Model? j/k Good for Kobe for finding gainful employment and wanting to support his family. Bini should follow his example

Maybe instead of a sock he stuffs concrete in there.

• Wink 4
  • LOL 1

I was thinking, as a side hustle, Kobe could show up when the concrete is being poured and "leave an impression".

Kind of a cross between Grauman's Chinese and the Plaster Casters (anybody else remember them?).

Edited by kirklandia
  • Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4
22 hours ago, endure said:

I thought he was testing asphalt mix before they lay it down…. But could be wrong.

Here’s a link talking about Kobe’s job.  It doesn’t say if it’s done on site or somewhere, i know years ago I worked  on construction and they would test some asphalt mix on the job for temperature but honestly can’t recall what else now….. https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/90-day-fiance-season-9-tell-all-kobe-gets-job-what-does-do-work.html/

• Love 2
6 hours ago, endure said:

Here’s a link talking about Kobe’s job.  It doesn’t say if it’s done on site or somewhere, i know years ago I worked  on construction and they would test some asphalt mix on the job for temperature but honestly can’t recall what else now….. https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/90-day-fiance-season-9-tell-all-kobe-gets-job-what-does-do-work.html/

Emily mentioned being happy Kobe worked alone in a lab, so I don’t think he spends a lot of time on construction sites. 

I had to laugh at this quote from the same article: 

“The last time fans saw Emily and Kobe, they were working hard to get out of her parent’s house in Salina, Kansas.” 

did I miss something? 

• LOL 4

And speaking of hands, the way this bitch always puts her hand over Kobe's mouth during Pillow Talk when he is trying to talk??  Oh, hell no.  He needs to push her ass off the bed the next time she does that. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Cementhead said:

And speaking of hands, the way this bitch always puts her hand over Kobe's mouth during Pillow Talk when he is trying to talk??  Oh, hell no.  He needs to push her ass off the bed the next time she does that. 

When my mom did that I would start licking her hand and she would stop.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 6/5/2022 at 4:11 PM, sagittarius sue said:

I bet you've heard "Wales is in England, isn't it?" numerous times.

Here I am in 2023, and I still don't understand "Wales is in England, isn't it". Why is that even a saying? It makes no sense. Please explain (no joke)

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Chalby said:

Here I am in 2023, and I still don't understand "Wales is in England, isn't it". Why is that even a saying? It makes no sense. Please explain (no joke)

Some Americans have no idea that there is more to the United Kingdom & believe everywhere there is part of England. 

so the conversation usually goes something like this,

Where are you from?

Wales.

Where's that?

It's part of the UK

Oh so it's in England.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Shrek said:

Some Americans have no idea that there is more to the United Kingdom & believe everywhere there is part of England. 

so the conversation usually goes something like this,

Where are you from?

Wales.

Where's that?

It's part of the UK

Oh so it's in England.

Thank you for explaining. Now I'm embarrassed for anyone who responded that way. Although not at all similar, it reminds me of my first brush with Americans.

I'm Canadian and the first time I went to the USA (San Fransisco) I was 12 and I billeted with a local family. The son asked if I lived in an igloo and I explained those were much farther north than where I lived. Then the father wanted to know if I had ever heard of baseball or football. Uhhh, yeah, I replied... Smh

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Chalby said:

Thank you for explaining. Now I'm embarrassed for anyone who responded that way. Although not at all similar, it reminds me of my first brush with Americans.

I'm Canadian and the first time I went to the USA (San Fransisco) I was 12 and I billeted with a local family. The son asked if I lived in an igloo and I explained those were much farther north than where I lived. Then the father wanted to know if I had ever heard of baseball or football. Uhhh, yeah, I replied... Smh

When I was a kid my family vacationed more than a few times in Canada, Montreal, Ontario, Quebec, Toronto, Thousand Islands, etc...I loved everything about Canada. We went to the Worlds Fair (I was seven) and I got separated from my family and there was an employee that approached my seven year old hysterical self and she spoke (I had never heard the language before) French to me, I freaked not knowing what this woman was saying to me, my brother found me and grabbed my wrist and said "C'mon stupid," I was so happy to hear English and see a familiar face...I still love Canada and now know a wee bit of French in spite of the trauma, lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/6/2023 at 9:21 PM, Chalby said:

Here ya go....(copied & pasted) What is Wales, exactly? Wales is a country that forms part of the island of Great Britain. There are three countries that make up this island: Wales, and our neighbours England and Scotland. Wales also forms part of the United Kingdom.

Also fyi.... (also copied & pasted) The United Kingdom (UK) is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. 

23 hours ago, Chalby said:

OMG I had the same response from a store clerk in Spokane, Washington - we would often go shopping there from the smallish town I grew up in BC, it was only two hours away!  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, endure said:

OMG I had the same response from a store clerk in Spokane, Washington - we would often go shopping there from the smallish town I grew up in BC, it was only two hours away!  

I was born in central BC! Small world...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Nope and outlive the parents, that house is theirs.  Is Kobe able to work now?

Yep, I think so.  He mentioned having to go to work on Pillow Talk.

You're right of course, but it sure seems like her parents aren't THAT old.  I would hope they might have an opportunity to enjoy some retirement years before they croak off.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

He works for her fathers' company so he hasn't had to go out & find a job like most people do, or somewhere to live for that matter.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

He is an asphalt tester whatever that is.

She does have siblings so it’s likely the house would have to be sold to split the proceeds.  Because Emily isn’t going to have the money to buy them out.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 3
On 11/25/2023 at 11:26 AM, politichick said:

I did not watch their season, but from what I've seen on Pillow Talk, she's really rather crass, isn't she?

Agreed on that one. 
and yet Kobe seems like such a good guy. Maybe the work situation for him is a little weird since he’s been here, but he just seems even keeled and kind. Hope I’m not missing something. I think he’s a good husband to her. I sure hope so.

• Like 5

So, on HEA Kobe and Emily are going to Cameroon to meet his family, during a civil war, Emily is told to stop being so untraditional, and Kobe claims it's safe to go there?    Ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

AND.. her parents are going with them!! I cannot imagine how this couple is ever going to be able to move out of the basement when they're having ANOTHER baby, they're spending $$ to go to Cameroon....  Like where ELSE are they gonna get to live rent-free??

• Like 3

I had to laugh when her dad said that he would stick out in Cameroon.   No more than Kobe sticks out in Kansas.   And the camera crew following them might bring some attention too. 

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Are they done now? That basement must be getting cramped!

Maybe that’s why they keep getting pregnant - they keep bumping into each other…

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Maybe that’s why they keep getting pregnant - they keep bumping into each other…

I guess they need to stop bumping into each other while naked. 😳

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 3/21/2024 at 1:02 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

I guess they need to stop bumping into each other while naked. 😳

I think he needs to stop dropping things and she needs to stop picking them up.

• Like 3