Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13 : There's No Fear In Love

• Start Topic

On 3/11/2022 at 11:05 PM, AR Traveler said:

Hello, all: I am new.  The other day, I read all the threads for the current season and I've never laughed so hard.  The snark is strong here.  Like the recent widow who uses this site for some humor in a difficult time, I too look for distraction.  My 23 year old daughter is terminally ill with a brain disease.  I'm glad I found this.

Sunday will bring all the snark out of the woodwork, but while watching the preview I couldn't help but notice Gino's flat affect.  It's like there's no regret for the damage he's done.  

Why doesn't Mother Hamza ask the obvious question: How do you marry someone you don't know, can't communicate with without a box or a translator, he's unemployed, and who you're going to be responsible for for a decade?  Most of all, how do you know this guy will be good with your kids?  I would be asking.

Welcome!  I'm so sorry for your daugter's illness.   The snark will help for a little while and we're here for you.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Mike and Ximena, after the revelations about how they really met, I find him less endearing and more of a creepy perv. So the gross smirk about having sex really almost made me hurl. If he stays he gets zero sympathy from me about being used. 

What debauchery have I missed?  Heading to the couples thread!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Breedom said:

I have never known a woman who actually refers to other women as "bitches". Quite uncouth and uncultured if I may say so myself.

I’m guessing you don’t hang around with the Slaton Sisters 

• LOL 15
8 hours ago, Rebky said:

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that Ella's male friend is a bull named Hank.

I don’t think a bull would “cuddle” first, more likely to be one of the ranch dogs 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I don’t think a bull would “cuddle” first, more likely to be one of the ranch dogs 

I’m sure that she could find an equally rotund human and it would be like when people put on those inflatable sumo suits and bounce off each other.  Which of course would play into her Japanese fetish.

• LOL 10
52 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

What debauchery have I missed?  Heading to the couples thread!

In case you can't find it, or for others that want to save a click: 

Spoiler

Ximena says she was working as a cam girl when she met Mike. He was one of her clients that would pay for her services. At some point he asked her to stop working as a cam girl and in exchange he would pay her expenses.....

I am guessing that she assumed with Covid he wouldn't ever actually be able to travel to see her in real life, or just assumed he was full of crap and wouldn't make the effort. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 10

I have never known a woman who actually refers to other women as "bitches". Quite uncouth and uncultured if I may say so myself.

I’m guessing you don’t hang around with the Slaton Sisters 

Or, Whitney Way Thore who regularly uses it as a term of "endearment" with her friends as well as her business partner Jessica who does all the work on the fitness video.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m sure that she could find an equally rotund human and it would be like when people put on those inflatable sumo suits and bounce off each other.  Which of course would play into her Japanese fetish.

There are men who are into the whole BBW thing.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Kimbalee: "hey girl, hey!" "you made a fool of me, yo!" Who does she think she is, a 20 year old hip hop artist? Watching her makes me embarrassed by proxy.  She has huge dark bags under her eyes. But hey- Usman said she looked "cute" at the pool (maybe it'll win him a few more electronic devices AND he can keep the necklace?)

When someone says "seriously!" after they tell you that you look cute, that's a dead giveaway that they really don't think you look cute. (Yo).

Kimbelly "stomper" really means business now with the glass of water she threw in Usman's face, ala Angela style. Love how in the last two episodes she stomped away from Usman in a rage, yesterday in her "cute" little pink outfit. I hope she feels extreme embarrassment for the way that she presented herself in this little MJ fantasy and I also hope she's watching all of these shows back in horror, realizing that she needs a complete overhaul in looks and behavior.  Her poor son, having to witness all of this.

And yo, do something about those dark bags under your eyes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I actually found it sad that Memphis still wants/looks for her Mother's approval (factetiming the dresses). Also her mom's advice was not on the mark---the green dress looked so much better on her compared to the jumpsuit she settled on. I just kept shaking my head over the prenup drama. What does she want to protect? She doesn't have any assets, except potentially a retirement fund and perhaps ward off any claim for alimony. Finally a lawyer who seemed legit on this show, when he explained that Hamza has to have the opportunity to read it, understand it and seek legal counsel if he wants to and all that is not about to happen in two days. If she was so set on this and actually marrying him on this trip, she should have done a little research before getting on the plane. So either she is that dense or this is all producer driven drama. And don't even get me started on the fact that she is about to bring a complete stranger into her home and expect/want him to parent her children. I would think that someone who had such a traumatic childhood would protect her kids at all costs instead of dragging whatever D home to them. Then again, I was always amazed at how many "single" fathers online dating would post pics of the kids in their profiles or text them to me almost instantly. Dude, we havent' even talked on teh phone you don't even know if I am real! lol 

I also LOL'd at Jasmine's dramatic speech about how at the start of this she looked so pretty---her nails, her eyelashes. LOL

I actually liked Kimbally's friend that she called on skype, especially when she pointed out that if this were any other man doing this to her, she would have said bye a long time ago. Loved her line about her friend doesn't need some Nigerian rapper dude. Like, I think even at that moment K realized how ridiculous this whole thing is----"I am in love with a Nigerian rapper"

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

also LOL'd at Jasmine's dramatic speech about how at the start of this she looked so pretty---her nails, her eyelashes. LOL

But the best part really was when Gino asked if she wanted to get her lashes done. That guy has the IQ of a wet sponge.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

One of the podcasters I listen to summed up the season correctly:  "For this season I feel like we were all expected TLC to take us to Flemming's, bruh they took us to the Golden Corral. This shit is ridiculous." 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, gingerella said:

But the best part really was when Gino asked if she wanted to get her lashes done. That guy has the IQ of a wet sponge.

LOL yes! and the look she gave him, as if "you fuckign  moron"

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

There are men who are into the whole BBW thing.

Yeah but it seems to be a group that wouldn’t be well represented in Idaho.

25 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

the green dress looked so much better on her compared to the jumpsuit she settled on

I thought the thing that she picked looked like an Evel Knievel Halloween costume.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought the thing that she picked looked like an Evel Knievel Halloween costume.

I'm confused about the wedding attire. Hamza is Muslim and his mother always has her hair covered, yet the outfits Memphis tried on weren't at all modest. Her boobs were bursting out of them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

@AR Traveler, welcome to the hilarity known as 90 Day Fiancé snark! Part of the mission statement is to provide participants an opportunity to forget about their worries and anxieties for a few hours of the week. If you are a brave soul (i.e., can read and type at a rapid pace and don’t mind peeing yourself with laughter), you should check out the live chat. It’s an absolute hoot!

• Love 5

Poor X. Poor Mike. Both of these two come to the table carrying huge issues.

Mike, you have absolutely no judgement and no deep feeling or opinion about X. To be swayed so easily to leave on the next plane, then to stay, then to leave . . . make a decision and go with it. By that I mean take the next flight out. If I found out that my partner was disgusted by every fiber of my being, the decision would be an easy one for me. Also, during the restaurant scene, he had such a non-reaction after hearing his friend's assessment, then telling X that they could just be friends without a hint of emotion.. How weird. Where was the hurt, disappointment or  anger that anyone else would have?

X wants that money he provides and has tried so hard to have feelings for him in order to keep that money flow coming in. But, oh, he disappoints her. Everything about him disgusts her. That's her dilemma: Can I possibly live with this guy that I am in no way attracted to and am close to despising his very existence but I can live in the style that I want to? Or do I go back to working and just scrapping by? She's gotten used to this gravy train and is finding it very hard to get off. So she agreed to having sex this once. Gawd, that must have killed her inside. But that will have to be it until after the marriage - the marriage that will never happen. Now in the meantime she has to get back to work in getting the money for her body work done (or to reimburse her loan shark) - that was what the sex was for. And Mike, saying something like he "got lucky" with a big grin. What is he thinking? That they have worked everything out now and can once again go full speed ahead with the relationship? In the words of Shaun, wow.

7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I fell asleep near the end of the show. Why was Mike running like a scared rabbit?

Quite a few of them have the walk-of-shame-run, don't they? This season so far it's Mike and Kimbelly. Kimbelly can't run though, but she does a very dramatic "fast walk" to the nearest exit.

Edited by Breedom
Clarified a sentence.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

I also LOL'd at Jasmine's dramatic speech about how at the start of this she looked so pretty---her nails, her eyelashes. LOL

I also laughed at Gino's stupid response, "Ummmm...so...do you want to go get your eyelashes done today?" as if that would smooth everything over, then Jasmine's exasperated "Cheesus Christ!" 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, CruiseDiva said:

I'm confused about the wedding attire. Hamza is Muslim and his mother always has her hair covered, yet the outfits Memphis tried on weren't at all modest. Her boobs were bursting out of them.

That's because that's the only part of Memphis that Hamza can describe in perfect English. "Big Boobies!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CruiseDiva said:

Hamza's mother and sister might choose to dress modestly. I just Googled Tunisian wedding attire and found plenty of lavishly embroidered, low cut, midriff baring outfits: 

image.png.69fdae461a024871d06d2f751847b57f.png

• Love 4
On 3/12/2022 at 4:14 PM, gingerella said:

Or, 'If you bring it, they will come".

Do we think Gino is on the spectrum, or has some sort of Aspergers? The way he looks vacant when confronted, his nervous tapping and shaking hands and feet, his 'Uhhhh' replies to pointed questions, the rapid blinking like he's trying to send an SOS in Morse Code to someone? It's all so weird. Yet another damaged goods American thinking he deserves a hot chick from Latin America.

Yes, definitely on the spectrum.  I noticed it from the beginning.  She’s not smart enough to see that?  That’s ok .. she will come here and dump him anyway.  She thinks she will be an actress or dancer, lol.  All that screaming and yelling was her performance for the viewers.  Maybe a talent scout.  My husband says she’s in her forties.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Yes, definitely on the spectrum.  I noticed it from the beginning.  She’s not smart enough to see that?  That’s ok .. she will come here and dump him anyway.  She thinks she will be an actress or dancer, lol.  All that screaming and yelling was her performance for the viewers.  Maybe a talent scout.  My husband says she’s in her forties.

Some people think he may have suffered a traumatic brain injury because he mentioned being in an accident in one of the early episodes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Sort of hate to critique other women's physical appearance, but.....

Poor Memphis is super top heavy and then short. With the bug eyes and large head, it is not a good look. Maybe she was born with FAS?? The green dress looked decent on her because it sort of masked the uneven size of her top and bottom halves. The jumpsuits, not so much. I was surprised they had anything that actually contained her boobs. 

Ella is one of those obese people that have body shapes I just don't get----in that her calves look normal sized, maybe even her thighs to some extent and then BAM. An apple on toothpicks is how I once heard it described. Even more odd to me because she is young. 

Ximena is so muscular and boxy shaped....sort of surprised she found customers but then again....for some men, as long as it has boobs and a pulse they can get off to it. The only innocents in all that mess are her poor children. Especially now that their bed needs to be burned. 

I agreed with Usman that Kimbaly looked nicer in her pink top and jeans than she has all season when she was wearing those ridiculous Usman fangirl shirts. She is also a bit top heavy with the stick legs, but in her case I am blaming menopause a bit for the belly and heavier top half. She needs to learn what styles flatter her, wear some make up and get a new hair cut and she would look worlds better. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Some people think he may have suffered a traumatic brain injury because he mentioned being in an accident in one of the early episodes.

Hmmmm, just a thought it makes me wonder if that's the reason he refuses to take his hat off. Maybe he has a big ugly scar on his head that he is self consious about. Something is going on under that hat. 

• Love 3

Memphis and Hamza: Mama Hamza, you are never going to get an accurate read on Memphis from talking to a translator. Go with your gut. You can't protect your son forever. She is his choice as a life partner. It was very kind to go wedding gown shopping with her. What I hate about the say yes to the dress type shows is that the bride comes with a huge contingent/entourage. Have only one or two people come with you and have a salesperson who genuinely wants to help you find a dress that fits properly and is suited to you, and not just concerned about the commission. I liked the style of the green dress. The Elvis jumpsuit would need a lot of expensive alterations which cannot be done in a day. The pre-nush was stupid as Memphis doesn't even have a house yet. She should have spoken to the lawyer before she left, learned about the 10 year commitment to supporting the foreign spouse and any legalities regarding a pre-nush. No need for one if there is no property. A decent lawyer will insist that both parties look at any agreement with their own lawyer and that both interests are protected. Not just hand a paper to him to sign without knowing what he is signing. This is your life partner, Memphis. Would you want to be forced to sign some document the day before you get married - without knowing what you are signing? Grow up. Move the wedding date, see how viable he is as a husband and a stepdad to your kids.

Kimbaaaaly and Usman: Things got serious when she asked for the necklace back. What are you going to do with it? Find another Sojaboy? Unless it contains gemstones, which you can use to make other jewelry, it's a piece of cheap, gold plated junk. Throwing water at him was rude and not classy. He could have been singing an ode to the store Zara. You were not his girlfriend when you got there. The trip was to see if there was any possibility of a relationship. You had your fling with a Nigerian 'star' and that's it. It didn't work out. No need to call other women bitches unless you saw them behave poorly toward Usman.

Ximena and Mike: She must really want him to pay for her new chest. I'm sure she didn't like his friend talking that way to her. The truth hurts, doesn't it? Whether he deserves to be used or not, that is his choice. You think he's digusting and gross? Go find another sugar daddy to take care of you and pay your expenses. Or at least lead him on until you find a replacement. Schmucky Mike, you got some facts, some reality, so make like an owl, and don't give a hoot about this user. Or maybe the two of you deserve each other. And mucking around on her kids' bed was gross.

Jasmine and Gino: What is his appeal, Jasmine? No other US man wants to deal with your issues and jealousy? His shaking feet and sandals sure got a workout in the ep. Every time the camera went to the feet.... Do you expect him to give you $3000 a month? From where? He's not working right now. Yes, sharing your topless photos was wrong. Does he know that? Maybe on some level, but he is not mature and probably got some giggles from doing so. He had no idea how hurtful it was. Going through his phone and calling him out on a trip he went on 7 years ago? That's nuts! He owes you no explanation of anything he did or any vacation or anything he did before he met you - unless it maybe, say, resulted in him being arrested or something. The Green Card had better be worth this to you, because the relationship is unlikely to work - with his poor attitude and decisions and your jealousy over nothing. He is what he is. He has shown you exactly who he is. Up to you to decide if you want this.

Ella and Johnny: Hello! It's time for the two of them to have a long talk about any relationship and whether there is any possibility for a physical relationship - i.e. when they are not Skyping or whatever. Millions of people have had a rough time the past couple of years. Lots of singles have been isolated - having to chat on Zoom or the phone or whatever. They were adults, they considered neighbors and other folks around them, and sucked it up. What kind of relationship do you have with Johnny, Ella? That you two, who haven't met actually, are in a serious, committed, monogamous relationship - even though you live thousands of miles apart? Your interaction with non-online Johnny may be very different. You then blubber to him that you cheated on him, accidentally, of course. You were lonely, you need someone to touch you, you need intimacy. And poor Johnny is stuck in China and can't hop on the first plane out to help *you* with *your* needs because of significant travel restrictions and probably only some vaccines being available then. So you cuddled with someone and accidentally, oops, well, sort of, you hooked up with your friend. One elephant that needs to be addressed by you and Johnny is your *neediness* and if he can ever meet your *needs*. Plus fill your inner hole. That, unfortunately, is on you to fix. Not Johnny or any other man. Are you still going to Dubai? What happens when restrictions are lifted and you have more travel freedom? Will there be more excuses? You may *need* to look for an Asian American prince. Johnny may also be hooking up with others and just maybe hasn't told you. I do give you some credit for being honest and not having it come out at a most inopportune time - i.e. to get more show ratings - and embarrass and humiliate you in front of your friends and family.

Mahogany and Benjamin: Where do I begin? So much trainwreck, so much mess. And fakery and frauding. Mahogs, who are you? Are you an actress playing a part? Is any of this real or just a producer fabrication? So you go away with Benjamin to some sort of ocean resort. Benjamin, at your age, there is something called respect and boundaries. Some folks may say that you are lovebombing Mahogs, but I would say more religion or godbombing.

You have no respect for people's general boundaries. You sending me ten pages of texts was out of line and would raise many red flags for me. You would get quite the earful from me about communication. I barely know you and you are sending me pages of texts? At that point, maybe something like sleep well, talk to you tomorrow. Not a bunch of Bible stuff. Read the room. Respect me and ask me what kind of communication I like. Some folks like me are not mobile phone people. I don't always carry mine with me, I have a land line, I have voicemail. I am not available 24 hours a day on instant messaging. You send me a text and I will reply when I feel like it. Find another woman who will text you 24/7. You text me at work and you may get a reply on my break. You may not get one at all. You also should give me some idea of what kind of texts you will be sending. I may not want to receive religious messages. It raises the red flag of control. You control my interactions with you. Nope. You texted something like God had hardened your heart. Uh, no. You did that on your own by coming across as creepy and overzealous. Read the room, give the poor girl some space. She doesn't know you, you texted online for a bit, you never Facetimed or anything. You have no idea if she was the girl behind the texts. 

You also skirted around your past and why your relationships failed. You blamed your wife, you then tossed your blamethrower on everything but you. You could say you and your first wife married young, you grew apart, your interests changed, you worked too much, etc. etc. You weren't patient. You had unresolved emotional issues brought on by the cult and you cheated and have worked hard to deal with your demons, repair the relationship to being friends, etc. Not just gloss over anything - and that women over the age of say 30 bore me. They expect too much from me. They expect me to be real and to show up. A 25 year old just wants my money and she's cute and won't talk back to read me the riot act for my crap.

Real love is unconditional and you can love many people, but not expect a relationship with them. 

Mahogs should ask why you want a 22 year old girlfriend? What interests you besides both being religious? The average 22 year old would probably want an older guy to buy her stuff like expensive clothes, bags, and shoes. Have fun.

What do you propose to talk to her parents about? They are older, have more life experience, and will be cynical about your intentions.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The pre-nush was stupid as Memphis doesn't even have a house yet. She should have spoken to the lawyer before she left, learned about the 10 year commitment to supporting the foreign spouse and any legalities regarding a pre-nush. No need for one if there is no property. A decent lawyer will insist that both parties look at any agreement with their own lawyer and that both interests are protected. Not just hand a paper to him to sign without knowing what he is signing. 

Zero chance that prenup is valid. I highly doubt it was written in a language they can both understand, or that it was certified translated. Not to mention all the myriad other reasons it would be invalid. It cracks me up when people think they can put any old thing down on paper, completely ignorant of the law, and expect it to be some sort of ironclad gotcha that can never be called into question.

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jasmine and Gino: What is his appeal, Jasmine? No other US man wants to deal with your issues and jealousy? His shaking feet and sandals sure got a workout in the ep. Every time the camera went to the feet.... Do you expect him to give you $3000 a month? From where? He's not working right now. Yes, sharing your topless photos was wrong. Does he know that? Maybe on some level, but he is not mature and probably got some giggles from doing so. He had no idea how hurtful it was. Going through his phone and calling him out on a trip he went on 7 years ago? That's nuts! He owes you no explanation of anything he did or any vacation or anything he did before he met you - unless it maybe, say, resulted in him being arrested or something. The Green Card had better be worth this to you, because the relationship is unlikely to work - with his poor attitude and decisions and your jealousy over nothing. He is what he is. He has shown you exactly who he is. Up to you to decide if you want this.

I agree with you 100% on all the others but there is something that makes me think she really is in love with him as she seems to have a good life in Panama as well as a good job and really doesn't seem to have a glaring need for a green card unlike most of the people on this show. Unless of course she thinks she can become famous here after being on tv. Panama itself is not a poor country although like Brazil it does have a lot of poverty outside of the major cities, with Rio being the exception.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I agree with you 100% on all the others but there is something that makes me think she really is in love with him as she seems to have a good life in Panama as well as a good job and really doesn't seem to have a glaring need for a green card unlike most of the people on this show. Unless of course she thinks she can become famous here after being on tv. Panama itself is not a poor country although like Brazil it does have a lot of poverty outside of the major cities, with Rio being the exception.

The US has Spanish programming. Maybe she wants to try out for a telenovela. Or saw that Pao had some success and opportunities. Jasmine is very pretty and if she can make some connections…. She can probably get a job teaching Spanish too, and maybe a sessional job at a college. Maybe she will also like snow and cold in Michigan.

• Love 2

Gino's an absolute fucking idiot. Instead of having the normal instinct of any 2 digit IQ marsupial to tell Jasmine that he'd call his ex & make sure that she'll never ever publish the photos, he tells her, "Oh you can get another job if you get fired." He's more willing to create a contingency plan for her being humiliated by his actions than to actually do something to mitigate the lifelong damage that his assholish actions could potentially do to her. He's just too clueless. She started out the season being too emotionally unstable for him, but in an epic switcheroo, her emotional maturity FAR surpasses his. She should get as far away from him as humanly possible.

Ella's story: I really wanted to believe her. But there was something implausible about the way she presented it. She's had a FWB all this time? Or one of her platonic relationships just became a sexual relationship? That would be a major life event for Ella & would've thrown a wrench into her whole Johnny/Dubai idea (because she'd want to pursue the new relationship at home rather than spend thousands to go get laid for 2 weeks in Dubai).
Yeah, no. She made that up to try to manipulate Johnny into going to Dubai *because* she's desperate to get laid, not because she just did. But she went about it all wrong. She shoulda told him she was GOING TO sleep with someone else if he didn't meet her in Dubai. Telling him she already did gave him no incentive to travel to meet her. Dummy. 

I can't honestly tell who's more emotionally manipulative, Kim or Usman. They're both just playing each other. She's like, "Why aren't my expensive gifts buying your love?" and he's like, "I gave you the yammy, why are you still complaining?" She threatens to leave, he feigns disinterest, then texts her to meet him. They're goddamn exhausting. 

Ximena is transparent AF. And not in a good way. Mike is a sad sack horndog who's past social media has made it really hard to feel sorry for him. I do, however, feel bad for Ximena's kids. 

The Ben storyline doesn't deserve my attention. I'm insulted by it, TBH. All of the acting is so bad. The storyline is wildly implausible. Exactly who does Ben think is going to translate when he meets with the actors playing Mahogany's parents by himself? His little app? God? 

I will be forever haunted by Memphis' twitchy lip & eyebrow while she was on the video call with the prenup lawyer. I laughed my ass off, finding out that she expected to be able to railroad Hamza into signing whatever prenup she threw together last minute. She was so totally unprepared for this whole experience.  She thought about needing a prenup, so why didn't she take care of that before she even booked her flight? Why not discuss it like an adult with Hamza? Obviously because she thought it would jeopardize her already fragile relationship. And if your relationship can't survive a serious discussion, maybe it's not the relationship to expose your kids to. I'm not a parent, but that just seems like common sense. 

Lastly, just once more, with feeling: fuuuuhhhuuuuuuuuck Gino.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Do we think Gino is on the spectrum, or has some sort of Aspergers? The way he looks vacant when confronted, his nervous tapping and shaking hands and feet, his 'Uhhhh' replies to pointed questions, the rapid blinking like he's trying to send an SOS in Morse Code to someone?

What I see is: he doesn't respond appropriately when Jasmine needs to connect. He doesn't know what to say. Most people after pulling something like he did would get right to apologizing and trying to make amends and work it all out. He doesn't know how. He doesn't speak up for himself, like the Legoland thing - it was years ago! He barely mentioned that, and he really needed to hone in on it so Jasmine would "get" it was eons before their even meeting. Has Jasmine totally absorbed the timing of that? It needed to be called out very clearly, which Gino didn't do.

His coming up with thoughts like: do you want to get your eyelashes done? He's reaching here, thinking of the only thing that he thinks might subdue her anger.  He also wasn't able to come up with the simple idea of calling his ex-wife, maybe with Jasmine present, to talk with her about the pics and trying to better control the situation. Aren't they still friends? He's now just assuming that the ex won't send them out. GET CLARIFICATION. His suggestion that she go and get another job and throw away her teaching job was not thought out either. That's not a solution but maybe for him that's a suitable prerogative and a way to defuse the situation. It clearly wasn't.

From what I see I doubt that Gino would be able to really be there in the future for Jasmine during other life-crises. He can't give her that emotional support because I don't think he knows how.

• Love 9

Oh Ben you need to leave teeny bopper park and choose a woman.  You look ridiculous!

Poor Mike   I think he's slow and so excited to finally get laid he's unable to leave.I

Ella is sad and manipulating!

I fast forward the other two praying this season ends soon!

Wasn't it the Wizard of Oz where they talk about everybody's crazy!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Breedom said:

He also wasn't able to come up with the simple idea of calling his ex-wife, maybe with Jasmine present, to talk with her about the pics

It isn’t the ex wife who has the pics, it’s an ex girlfriend.

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, and the next inevitable sentence is “It just happened.”

She could have said ‘no’ and walked away. Maybe the tell nothing will bring the dude on to ask him about it. If it really happened or it is just a game for Ella.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ella's story: I really wanted to believe her. But there was something implausible about the way she presented it. She's had a FWB all this time? Or one of her platonic relationships just became a sexual relationship? That would be a major life event for Ella & would've thrown a wrench into her whole Johnny/Dubai idea (because she'd want to pursue the new relationship at home rather than spend thousands to go get laid for 2 weeks in Dubai).
Yeah, no. She made that up to try to manipulate Johnny into going to Dubai *because* she's desperate to get laid, not because she just did. But she went about it all wrong. She shoulda told him she was GOING TO sleep with someone else if he didn't meet her in Dubai. Telling him she already did gave him no incentive to travel to meet her. Dummy. 

BOOM! Nailed it. She's too dumb to make this plan work, but I didn't believe her story for a second. I can't see dudes just lining up to hit that--and not because she's big, because she CRAYZEE.

• Love 15

Ella is awful. It was all about her. There is a worldwide pandemic going on. Johnny's living in China. He's making all the sense in the world about this and she can't handle how it makes her feel. Honey, a lot of us had to deal with disappointment during the last two years. Suck it up buttercup. If you really love him, you can handle waiting. In the meantime, get some therapy.

I knew Kimaaaaaahly was seriously mad at Usman because she stopped wearing all her Sojaboy gear. I didn't know she got him that ugly-ass necklace.

Gino could be on the spectrum, he could have a brain injury, he could just be a very awkward person. We can't know through a TV screen. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Nailed it.

OMG, just imagine the type of Nurse Memphis' counseling  - Hello, now today the whole 45 minutes is you listening to ME! Her childhood struggles, her terrible experiences, her disastrous marriage and love life, her need for quality time with her children. On and on and on. And in THAT voice. 

I would spend the whole session wanting to adjust the part in her wig

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ella's story: I really wanted to believe her. But there was something implausible about the way she presented it. She's had a FWB all this time? Or one of her platonic relationships just became a sexual relationship?

57 minutes ago, glitterpussy said:

...but I didn't believe her story for a second. I can't see dudes just lining up to hit that--and not because she's big, because she CRAYZEE.

Third possibility: She invited a friend over and basically threw herself at him. If you're a single guy visiting a single* woman you're even a little attracted to and she starts seducing you, you're probably not going to say No.

*My definition of "single" includes a woman with a "boyfriend" she's never actually met in person and who may be ducking her.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Wait a minute...Ella "didn't mean" to sleep with someone else?

Johnny is hurt and that hurts her?

She cheated on him and he ended up groveling to her?

Wow, she is just awful.

I am sure it was an accident, she probably slipped on some horse manure and her vajayjay landed on his wiener, it happens all the time right?

• LOL 15