Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

You've known your "best friend" for a year?

You know she has difficulty with the Queen's English.  Ask her to define such words as best friend, fiance, prejudice, FUPA...and the list goes on.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My dad had a dental office in our house and he used to have songs from the 40’s-60’s on all the time. I used to do great on “Name That Tune.” I could name the tunes in one or two notes.

You WIN the internet.  I never knew a person who's dad had a dental practice in their home.  Laughing.  only because you only see that on tv.  Still laughing.  My brother would take you on in Name That Tune.  He's like Rainman.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Has Cheyenne gotten bigger? Surprised Dr. Now didn't say something to her...

I don't think he's going to be all that impressed that you learned to do your own laundry.

I need a Where Are They Now on this one...

Wow, page 21! And I'm still back at page 11 on reading!

Good night, everyone!

• Love 5

Have a good night, everyone!   Stay warm and healthy, and stay away from them grapes and oranges!

Off to Too Large, it's a repeat but I didn't watch the first two episodes, so I will be catching up. 

• Love 6

Well this episode was a lot to process.  I'm going to have some crazy-ass dreams tonight, I'm sure!!  Can't wait for the supersized episode to see what they left on the cutting room floor.

You all were 🔥🔥🔥 tonight!!

Have a good night everyone!!!  Have to watch The Amazing Race now to try to cleanse my brain!

• Love 5