Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Even if we forget that she is eating cereal, that red milk cap is RED.

We all know she is drinking whole milk.  Now, I haven't had the opportunity to peruse Dr. Now's book, but I will go out on a limb and emphatically state that it is not on the list.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

and.. he's on disablity   FOR WHAT?? I may casually ask.  DICK.

Hearing impaired ("nearly deaf" per Dolly).

Where these two love birds living, at the shelter?

A hotel in Houston.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Useful 1
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I know wonderful single professional women who can't find a guy. How do these women manage to find men at the drop of a hat 

Single professional women (I am one myself, so I would know!) don't usually consider homeless shelter to be a great dating pool. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Thank you! I could not think of his name for the life of me. 

Every woman has to LOVE ROB LOWE.  he's kind of amazing.  enough.. I have to get off here.

• Love 1

566.  10 pounds over how many months?

This is 'almost halfway' to Dr. Now's goal?  The concept of 'over time' obviously is beyond her.  And 'hard working' is really a stretch on her part.

• Love 3

What was Dolly just eating?   And wiping her hand on her dress, instead of using a napkin.  

Month 1-593

Month 3-576

So she's too tired to exercise, so she feeds the ducks?  And she wants to go back to the ex who was abusive and toxic.   And the ex is married, and they're going to be a throuple?  I think I'm going to be sick. 

So month 4, moved in with her ex husband and his wife.   So, Dolly abandons her daughter again.   So, is the guy her ex, or still current?  So, the harem master is wearing a Jesus T-shirt?   

Month 5-She moved out from ex-husband, met some fool online, and now has a new fiance.   .   A giant 2 liter soda bottle is not on the diet. Philip took her to Houston, and is now feeding her sugary junk food.  

Month 6-taking grandma, new boyfriend Philip, and a cast of thousands to see Dr. Now. So she just met Philip, and she's already wanting to marry him.   Why is Philip wearing a stuffed animal backpack?     

566-down 10 lbs, and a total of 32 lbs. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5