Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Still not sure if Kanye realizes that Africa is a continent.

I don't think he does. I also don't think his wife even knows where Africa is. But, he thinks he's smarter than all of us. 

How come Kim & Kris wasn't at that debacle yesterday? Both of them (especially Kim) always want to be front & center with the cameras. Now, both of these losers are no where to be found.  When (Not if) Kanye crashes & burns, both of them will probably be nowhere to be found. I could feel sorry for Kanye for his current state. But, he made his own bed & now he (Kim & Kris) needs to lay in it. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I hate to say it and hopefully this doesn't offend anyone, but I've seen this pattern play out quite a bit in single mothers with one male child. My friend has a five year-old, the father's never been in the picture and she puts this kid on a pedestal like he's the reincarnation of Jesus Christ himself. Constantly referring to him as her "prince," it's like her child occupies the space normally reserved for a husband or boyfriend. I'm not saying this is true of every woman in a similar situation, but given Kanye's narcissism, I have a pretty strong suspicion that was the dynamic between him and Donda.

I can see this happening - and Donda may have also seen his illness and wanted to give him confidence so it didn’t completely color his (and her) world, so she spun a tale of genius (which might have had some truth in it).

• Love 5

I saw this comment by Equivocated_Truth on Reddit & I just had to share it here:

The craziest part to me is how once again Taylor Swift and Kanye West are on opposing sides but now in the political arena. It’s like a real life nemesis or super hero/arch villain story arc at this point. Never thought that crazy “imma let you finish” mic steal would be leading up to this. It’s essentially the origin story at this point. I’m looking forward to 2040 when they run against each other for president.

Until I read this, I didn't connect it, but yep, they're right.

• Love 6

I can see him on a safari, jumping out of the tour bus trying to interact with the wildlife. Maybe he’ll get mauled. Can’t wait to see Kim’s African wardrobe!! 

4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I guess Kim and the kids (North anyway) are with him in Africa. Not even there a day and he's jumping on tables making an ass out of himself

http://m.tmz.com/2018/10/13/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-north-africa-resort-uganda/

Who acts like that? Get your dirty ass off the counter! 

Kim couldn’t get any of her hangers on to come with her? Did Jonathan have a chili tasting he couldn’t miss? 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Seems like a really bad time to go on vacation - Kanye needs medical attention; enabling isn’t the answer.

He says he’s going to have an album ready around Thanksgiving and is producing it in Africa. I wonder if Kim’s plan is to come back here with the kids in a week or so and leave him there working and hope he’ll get back on his meds. At least he’ll away from the media.

I wonder who will work with him, Drake dumped on him on the last day or so and I don’t know who else will risk their rep working on anything he puts out in this mental state.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I can see him on a safari, jumping out of the tour bus trying to interact with the wildlife. Maybe he’ll get mauled. Can’t wait to see Kim’s African wardrobe!! 

That actually happened not too long ago. Some nutter on a safari tour walked up to a lion, telling his friends God would protect him. Apparently God was otherwise occupied because the lion attacked. The game wardens heard the screams and were able to scare the lion away, but the guy got roughed up pretty good. The article didn't specify his injuries, it just stated he wouldn't be sitting comfortably for a while. I could seriously see Kanye doing something like this.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Whoa!! Kim had better hope he never turns on her. It could really get nasty.

She might just get him settled in Africa and then come up with some story that she has to go back to CA with the kids.

Suddenly the house is  big money pit! It’s never finished... he wants to buy his music catalog 8/9 million. All that rambling about people touching his brain. 133 IQ? Sorry, no way.  He’s in a downward spiral and needs way more than sleep. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Whoa!! Kim had better hope he never turns on her. It could really get nasty.

She might just get him settled in Africa and then come up with some story that she has to go back to CA with the kids.

Suddenly the house is  big money pit! It’s never finished... he wants to buy his music catalog 8/9 million. All that rambling about people touching his brain. 133 IQ? Sorry, no way.  He’s in a downward spiral and needs way more than sleep. 

Kim had better keep body guards around all the time too - delusional people can lash out violently. I’d be worried about the kids’ safety.

• Love 7

He wants to have 7 kids with Kim.

He wants to build a Jurassic Park type thing in Africa (Uganda).

Why destroy acres of beautiful African countryside home to wild animals   to make a stupid fake dinosaur amusement park?   Build it on your own oroperty and become s Michael Jackson. 

Kim wearing her fat ass sweats and stringy hair. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

He wants to have 7 kids with Kim.

He wants to build a Jurassic Park type thing in Africa (Uganda).

Why destroy acres of beautiful African countryside home to wild animals   to make a stupid fake dinosaur amusement park?   Build it on your own oroperty and become s Michael Jackson. 

Kim wearing her fat ass sweats and stringy hair. 

Where does he think the money is going to come from for his Jurassic Park?  He doesn’t have it, and I can’t imagine anyone with an ounce of sense would invest in anything he is planning.  It would never get off the ground and if by some chance it did, he would spend years and even more money constantly revising his “vision”.

Maybe he’ll beg Mark Zuckerberg for money again.  Seriously, I wonder who would even take his phone calls,knowing they’re subjecting themselves to an endless non-coherent steady stream of crap.

• Love 9

Handing out sneakers to poor kids? ( white sneakers, no less, which will be filthy in just a few days) ... just what they need.  Probably  factory rejects and a tax write off.

Loved that the guy asked her what she does for a living.. she tells him she has a TV show with her sisters. She left out her video tape.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Loved that the guy asked her what she does for a living.. she tells him she has a TV show with her sisters. 

Love that the guy didn't know who she was.

• Love 10

I see he’s not backing off on his Trump support just his affiliation  with Candace Owen and her group. I wonder if Kim and Kris  lowered the boom on him. Kris didn’t seem happy about some of his comments when she appeared on Ellen and I doubt Kim liked his friendship with Candace.. 

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

They couldn’t have done it anonymously? Of course not.

But that would mean that no one would know  how community minded and generous they are. What’s the sense in that? It’s like throwing money away.

They might be able to make a couple episodes out of this for the next season. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7

Half a million?  Aren’t they billionaires?  Don’t they claim Calabasas on their necklaces like it’s ride or die???  Aaron Rodgers gave a million (and his dick ass brother is saying that’s not good enough). 

• Love 6

So Kanye parks his 100k plus Tesla in the handicapped spot at his gym, for several hours.  

What’s with this family and their entitled attitude? 

Someone should have called and had it towed or gone in and raised a stink.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So Kanye parks his 100k plus Tesla in the handicapped spot at his gym, for several hours.  

What’s with this family and their entitled attitude? 

Someone should have called and had it towed or gone in and raised a stink.

It just gets more disgusting each day. Fuck him.

• Love 9

If you or your passenger do not have a disability the fine in Cali is $250 minimum to $500 maximum, altho San Francisco recently raised it to $1000.

Special squads were created statewide last year because there is widespread  use of expired and phony placards. In some cases squad members waited for hours to nail drivers when they returned to their vehicles. (Ooh, I'd love to know the circumstances that pissed them off enough to do that).

I wish someone had reported him while he was inside the gym because the squad woulda Loved It. Because of the publicity/the photos/the witnesses I bet the state is gonna mail him a ticket but we'll never hear about it. Bummer, because he is one insufferable mofo.

• Love 3

Kim has done the same thing, and I’m sure Kourt and Khloe, especially when they’re trying to get in and out of the plastic surgery clinic.

If there is a backlash, we’ll probably get an episode of crusader Kim visiting disabled people and droning on about how she’s learned so much about their issues,  she’ll take a bunch of selfies with them and donate    the equivalent of her weekly shoe budget to some senior organization,  conscience cleared. 

• Love 7

On Twitter he's ignoring him, but he's made a dig on his Instagram story and allegedly called Kanye twice, once apologizing and a 2nd time threatening him because Kanye didn't give him song clearance. That's how this mess started. "Free" messaged him saying Drake wanted him to clear "Say Whats Real" for a sample despite Drake ignoring him for months. Kanye is clearly not right in the head but if you look at some of the answers he is getting he may not be wrong with some of the things he's putting out there regarding Drake. Drake isn't innocent in this either. Even the alleged threat is apparently something he does when he's involved in feuds.

• Love 2

Kim Kardashian to Drake: "Never Threaten My Husband or My Family"

Sensing an opportunity to make it all about her devoted motherliness and her world changing husband, Kim wades in:

"@drake Never threaten my husband or our family," Kardashian warned Drake. "He paved the way for there to be a Drake."

Calling West the "most brilliant person" she knows, Kardashian went on to argue that her husband "has broken so many boundaries," ranging "from music, stage design, fashion and culture." Through his artistry, the reality star added, West "will continue to change the world."

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 1

Kanye West Slams Travis Scott on Twitter and Accuses Him of Making "Threats"

Paranoia strikes deep.

Wild, but it's not like they don't have a history of feuding. What's really surprising here is Kanye tweeting about Travis, who he's offended worked with Drake on the song "Sicko Mode."

"How you gone be on Trav’s song coming at me. Trav should have never allowed that," Kanye tweeted. "Fuck that sickomode song Family first and always."

He also accused Travis of threatening him, writing "I hit Trav earlier today Now he just hit me More threats."

And in a since-deleted tweet, Ye wrote "People sold their souls You gotta a number one record but you got it by letting this dude diss your brother in law."

Travis Scott has yet to reply to Kanye, and Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner have also stayed quiet about this particular beef. Christmas shouldn't be awkward at all this year!

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 1

Not sure of this source, but love the drama.

Kylie Jenner Cancels Kardashian Christmas After Kanye West Slams Travis Scott

The younger sister of Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Kendall is refusing to spend Christmas with the Kardashians after Kanye West publicly slammed her boyfriend Travis Scott for working with Drake on 'Sicko Mode'.

Kylie Jenner is standing by her man. The 21-year-old is "staying away" from the Kardashian family this Christmas following Kanye West's public slamming of her boyfriend, Travis Scott.

Sources claim that the family's Christmas celebrations have been "ruined" by Kanye's recent rant on Twitter, where the rapper targeted Scott for working with Drake on their song 'Sicko Mode'.

• Love 1

Sorry I see nothing wrong with what Kim said. I normally roll my eyes at the lengths she will go to defending Kanye but she isnt saying anything his fans aren't saying.  If your husband or family was threatened you wouldnt be pissed and be a little on the defensive? And  I obviously dont agree with what she said about thinking he's the most brilliant person, but thats her husband and her opinion. I zero issue with her feeling that way about her husband. I said above, it sounds like Drake has a history of pulling shit like this making threats whenever a feud starts up. And of course now all these unnamed "sources" will pile up now fueling much loved drama. 

Edited by howmanywords

From what I have seen so far, the phone call threat is alleged (by Kanye), not confirmed.   Not saying it didn't happen, not familiar with Drake or a history of his threatening behavior.  I'm sure this drama will continue and more information will come.  Honestly, I can't imagine being in a situation where someone threatens my family so have no idea how I would respond.  Probably I'd most of all be scared.  And wonder about the how much truth was in the threat.  Would not be a pleasant situation, for sure.  Hope it never happens to me.

1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

To me, the most interesting thing is this:

And in a since-deleted tweet, Ye wrote "People sold their souls You gotta a number one record but you got it by letting this dude diss your brother in law.

Kanye is referring to himself as Travis' brother in law, interesting. If Kylie & Travis really did get married without any big parties & splashing it all over social media, I will be most impressed. 

• Love 5