Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

And Kim tweeted a link to the song so she must be OK with it. Disturbing. 

Of course she's OK with it, her entire family must live up to her sexy standards & be worthy of The Yeezy. Plus, she was OK with everyone hearing about her getting ploughed on a sink, so why would this bother her?

• Love 10
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Unlike Tyga, Kanye waited until Kylie was 21 to talk about having se with her (and her sisters)

https://www.eonline.com/news/959525/kanye-west-says-he-would-smash-kim-kardashian-s-4-sisters-in-new-song-xtcy?cmpid=rd-xfinity-comcast-eonline

And take a good look at the picture in the article, Kourtney is the only one with her eyes closed, do you think Kim picked it? And what's with Khloe's boobs? Did she get a boob job?

Of all the terms for sex there are, “smash” IMO has such a violent connotation. When I think of smashing, it’s in terms like “ i’d like to smash Kanye in the face when he says stupid stuff” 

Khloe looked ready  to pass out, her drink was close to spilling into her crotch.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

Interesting.  I think Kanye is perfectly capable of saying 'stupid things' without any outside influence.  Is it possible that the Kardashian-Jenner megacomplex is instrumental?

Kim Kardashian to blame for Kanye West saying ‘stupid things’ according to Uncle Luke

Luther Campbell continued to talk about what he perceived to be the Kardashians influence on Kanye West. He claims that Kanye is great at doing things for shock value and doubled down again that the Kardashians have to “stay stupid.”

“They’ve got keep doing stupid things. They’ve got to do stupid things. They’ve got to say stupid things,” he said of the KUWTK family.

• Love 1
On 7/25/2018 at 1:10 PM, BitterApple said:

Adorable picture of Kanye and North, but I hope Kim doesn't make hair straightening a regular habit. The kid's only five, and if they're flat-ironing it's going to do a ton of damage to her hair.

The kid has beautiful hair.  And who straightens hair on kids that young?  Why?  She’s a little girl and shouldn’t be hair obsessed for many years.  

ETA-The guy who wrote such deep, intellectual songs like “Me so Horny” thinks the Kards say stupid things?  

None of these people are on the Mensa mailing list. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 10

KANYE WEST ARGUES WEARING SMALL SANDALS IS THE ‘JAPANESE WAY’

The “Gold Digger” rapper and his better half, Kim Kardashian, went to the Miami pre-marriage ceremony between 2 Chainz and Kesha Ward prior this month. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star wore a neon green dress—a shade she’d been shaking that entire week—while her significant other wore a mint green suit. In any case, it was his footwear that raised a couple of eyebrows. Not exclusively did the Yeezy head shake a sock and shoe blend, yet he likewise wore shoes that had all the earmarks of being a couple of sizes too little.

Be that as it may, on Tuesday, Kanye West clarified he had really been wearing his shoes “the Japanese way.” He additionally tweeted pictures of what have all the earmarks of being a rendition of the customary Japanese shoe, the geta.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Reminds me of when I was about 5, I got out of the car after a long ride. I had to quick put my shoes on cause it was wet outside and accidently put them on the wrong feet, when my grandfather saw that he made some funny comment that must have irritated me so I amartmouthed back “ This is the way Charlie Chaplin wears his”, Grandpa busted out  laughing. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

That's ridiculous how Kim has to bribe North to do everything. That kid is a spoiled brat. 

Just think there are kids and adults who would give their right arm for a pair of Yeezys and North has to be bribed to wear them. Granted she's probably sick of looking at them and probably just rather have unicorn sneakers or something but still. She's indeed spoiled. Daddy will make them glow in the dark! I imagine she'll be like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka when she's 12 stomping her feet "daddy I waaaaant it" heh.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Is everything shown in that picture their house? It looks like industrial parks around here.

The photo gallery in the TMZ link puts the whole shebang into perspective. (I get that some of us don't click on TMZ for any reason. That's usually me although this time I did). But yeah, it's a fairly impressive home. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 1

Honestly, all I could see was how nice and green everything was on the grounds of their new home.

Remember this from 2015?

'The Kardashian flowers and hedges are right in our face,' a neighbor of West and Kardashian in Hidden Hills told the New York Post. 'It’s disgusting. You walk by and you can smell the freshness.' 

The reality star previously claimed that she was washing her hair only every five days in response to the drought, a move she called 'a little excessive, maybe'. 

The grass IS greener in Hollywood: Aerial photos expose how stars like Kim K, J.Lo and Streisand are wasting water to keep their gardens lush despite state's worst drought in history

On 8/29/2018 at 8:24 PM, BitterApple said:

That's ridiculous how Kim has to bribe North to do everything. That kid is a spoiled brat. 

I don't know if North is spoiled as much as Kim keeps wanting her to do things that make for "great photos" and is ignoring what North wants to do.  Kids everywhere have opinions on what they want to wear.  North probably just didn't want to wear those ugly shoes.  Kim is repeatedly saying how she has to bribe North to do things - great way to really mess up your kid.    Or else the story is just fake to create buzz around those ugly shoes.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, skipnjump said:

I don't know if North is spoiled as much as Kim keeps wanting her to do things that make for "great photos" and is ignoring what North wants to do.  Kids everywhere have opinions on what they want to wear.  North probably just didn't want to wear those ugly shoes.  Kim is repeatedly saying how she has to bribe North to do things - great way to really mess up your kid.    Or else the story is just fake to create buzz around those ugly shoes.

True - North may already be protesting Kim’s use of her as a prop - good for her!

• Love 3
On 8/30/2018 at 1:04 AM, suomi said:

The photo gallery in the TMZ link puts the whole shebang into perspective. (I get that some of us don't click on TMZ for any reason. That's usually me although this time I did). But yeah, it's a fairly impressive home. 

Can you post the TMZ link please?  I don’t see it?  

I agree this one pic posted looks like an odd property.   Is this a build job or was the home previously owned by another celeb?

Hmm I listened to Kanye's interview with 92.3. I kept reading about excerpts but after hearing the whole thing he sounds like he's back on his meds. Something has changed from his train wreck behavior not long ago. Its been a long time hearing him sound relatively sane. He even said that mentally hes in a much better place and would never think of killing himself. And the story about North wanting him to make her a dress designed from bubble wrap was hilarious.

• Love 1

Kanye West has said he is serious about a run for the presidency, but that it will not happen until 2024. 

“If I decide to do it, it will be done, I’m not going to try,” the rapper and fashion designer said in a radio interview with Power 92 Chicago’s DJ Pharris, adding: “Yes, 100 per cent it could happen… 2024.” 

Kanye West announces plans for 2024 presidential run: 'It will be done, I'm not going to try'

3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

More abject lies from Kanye.

Kanye Says He’s Teaching At Chicago Art Institute; Nope, Says School

He also said his wife, Kim Kardashian, is in law school; she’s not.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b973c6de4b0cf7b0042e390?9f

Kris must be dying, no way can she spin this. 

John Legend made some remarks the other day that pretty much said he and Kanye are coolly civil with each other. I wonder if Kim’s friendship with Chrissy has cooled too.

He was acting squirrely at that Fashion show so he might be off his meds again. 

My money is on Kim looking for a way to get out of this marriage. 

Ralph Lauren is his favorite brand? Since when?

Maybe Kim tells him she’s in law school when she’s actually on her selfie taking excursions.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

Kanye and John have never been chummy buddies and mainly had a friendship because of their wives. Things got bad after he made the slavery comments and all his pro-Trump comments. Being civil with him has been something John has been doing for ages. Chrissy defended her friendship with Kim around the time of the twitter feud saying something about how one thing had nothing to do with the other. Chrissy is a well known Trump hater and I think she also puts up with Kanye for Kim's sake.

• Love 1

It sounds like Kanye's off his meds. I don't like Kim, but I feel for her because she's pretty much stuck in a no-win situation.

If she files for divorce, she looks like a jerk for abandoning an obviously ill husband. Not to mention, Kanye would go apeshit and Lord only knows the tea that would spill from his mouth once triggered. If she stays, she's spending the rest of her life apologizing, putting out fires and walking on eggshells hoping not to set him off. She's screwed either way, and I wonder if that's part of the reason she's been so nasty and vicious towards her family lately.

• Love 6

Somewhere Kris H is laughing his ass off.

i can’t say I have sympathy for Kim, soon as she married Kris H, Kanye started sniffing around and she realized she  could snag a bigger fish than the one she had.  

I feel for her kids and hope his problems don’t cause too much turmoil in their lives and that none of them  develop the same problems.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It sounds like Kanye's off his meds. I don't like Kim, but I feel for her because she's pretty much stuck in a no-win situation.

If she files for divorce, she looks like a jerk for abandoning an obviously ill husband. Not to mention, Kanye would go apeshit and Lord only knows the tea that would spill from his mouth once triggered. If she stays, she's spending the rest of her life apologizing, putting out fires and walking on eggshells hoping not to set him off. She's screwed either way, and I wonder if that's part of the reason she's been so nasty and vicious towards her family lately.

I'm guessing that she'll stay with him long enough to get the proof she needs, real or exaggerated, to show that he shouldn't be alone with the kids. If they divorce, she won't have a say in what he does with the kids on his time, & if she's not there (or someone on her payroll) to make sure he's taking his medications & getting treatment when necessary, she'll have to trust that he's administering them correctly, & that he won't be a danger to himself or the kids. Or, she could wait until she has the proof to show the courts that he shouldn't be around the kids unsupervised, & then divorce him, knowing he won't be alone with them at any time. For all of her many, many, many faults, I think she honestly does love the kids enough to make sure that they were protected. Well, North, at least, she'd probably let Saint live with Daddy. Kidding. Kanye doesn't really seem to know that they have Chicago, so he might forget about her entirely.

In no way am I a Kim fan, but I also feel for her in this situation. If I was her, I wouldn't leave him until I knew that my kids would be safe around him. He's just so erratic, probably far more than we all know. I could see her thinking he'd be a danger. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

In no way am I a Kim fan, but I also feel for her in this situation. If I was her, I wouldn't leave him until I knew that my kids would be safe around him. He's just so erratic, probably far more than we all know. I could see her thinking he'd be a danger. 

He was erratic way before he hooked up with Kim, the whole Taylor Swift award thing happened when he was still dating Amber, and he was saying crazy stuff for a long time. She knew what he was like, but she wasn't going to be giving up the access to the A list that he gave up. No sympathy from me.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

He was erratic way before he hooked up with Kim, the whole Taylor Swift award thing happened when he was still dating Amber, and he was saying crazy stuff for a long time. She knew what he was like, but she wasn't going to be giving up the access to the A list that he gave up. No sympathy from me.

That is all true. Was he actually diagnosed at that point? I was thinking it was more recent. To me, it seems like his words & actions have gotten more erratic in recent years. However, yes, she definitely she was marrying someone volatile, but I think she thought he was more mentally-balanced than he was/is. Just my thought, I have no clue what goes on behind closed doors.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, nkotb said:

For all of her many, many, many faults, I think she honestly does love the kids enough to make sure that they were protected. Well, North, at least, she'd probably let Saint live with Daddy. Kidding. Kanye doesn't really seem to know that they have Chicago, so he might forget about her entirely.

Kanye actually tweeted this adorable photo the other day and it was kind of telling so many of the responses either had to ask who she was or was just unsure and asked if the baby was Chicago (and ITA about Kim)

IMG_20180912_191131.jpg

• Love 1

Interesting that there has been  no follow upon his statements about law school or teaching. I figured it would be like the slavery comments, that he would “clarify” them in some way.

Maybe Kim is scrambling to enroll as we speak.  

• Love 3
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kanye actually tweeted this adorable photo the other day and it was kind of telling so many of the responses either had to ask who she was or was just unsure and asked if the baby was Chicago (and ITA about Kim)

IMG_20180912_191131.jpg

That really is adorable. I swear, that's the first time that I've ever seen him acknowledge her (I don't follow him on anything, other than this board & the show, though), although, I think they did a family Easter pic together. I'm not at all surprised that people had to ask who she was. Kim & Kanye are not very amazing people, but they most certainly make some pretty people. Chi/Chicago is adorable. 

• Love 2
On 9/12/2018 at 10:16 PM, iwasish said:

Interesting that there has been  no follow upon his statements about law school or teaching. I figured it would be like the slavery comments, that he would “clarify” them in some way.

Maybe Kim is scrambling to enroll as we speak.  

Did Kimmy even graduate from high school?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Lol. I'm pretty sure I've read and seen her mention not finishing college. So I'm guessing she graduated from high school.

She  never went to college.  I think only Rob and Kourtney did. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She  never went to college.  I think only Rob and Kourtney did. 

Then she boldfacedly lied on Wendy Williams’ show a few years ago (not that I’d put it pass this family) because she said she went for four years but didn’t graduate.

• Love 1