Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Before or after the sex tape?

Im not sure off hand but I'm embarrassed to say I own the book so I can scan it for details later. I don't buy she was in there for 4 years though.

Eta: hm if this interview is truthful it does say she studied communications and was there four years.

https://www.collegemagazine.com/keeping-up-with-kim-kardashian/

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Im not sure off hand but I'm embarrassed to say I own the book so I can scan it for details later. I don't buy she was in there for 4 years though.

Eta: hm if this interview is truthful it does say she studied communications and was there four years.

https://www.collegemagazine.com/keeping-up-with-kim-kardashian/

Enrolled or actually attended? I can see her enrolling just to please her father and then not attending classes. Didn’t she run off and get married at 18?

Knowing Kris she probably had her enroll so she could continue to  claim her as a dependent or get child support from her father.

it would be great to see her transcripts.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

He announced he and the family are moving to Chicago.  Wonder how that will work with Kim being in law school?

If that's true, we should be expecting a divorce announcement shortly. No way in hell is Kim, a SoCal girl through and through, living anywhere else, especially when it would mean less face time on the show.

• Love 11

I wonder if this is another one of Kanye's delusions. No way in hell is Kim moving to Chicago, and this is a rare case where I wouldn't consider her selfish for refusing to do so. Her family, friends and businesses are all based in L.A. Her children are close to their cousins. The weather is better. They just renovated a massive house. Uprooting now makes no sense. 

• Love 10

Funny thing is they were in Chicago last week for a good 3-4 days but you wouldnt know it from Kim's end. She didn't post a single thing. Not a pic, video, Snap..nothing. Then Kanye posted a pic of the two of them with Chance The Rapper and one day someone caught grainy video of them. It says a lot about Kim's enthusiasm being there.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

LOL! Will his lies ever cease?

Not lies... grand ideas, fantasies, delusions.. Kim must be dying inside. 

Didn’t they buy a big place in Montana for him to do his recording? He just loves to piss away money.

• Love 9

So now he is sending messages to Drake, Nick Cannon and Tyson Beckford about not talking about Kim, BECAUSE it’s disrespectful TO HIM, not her, but to HIM. Honey, you chose to marry her. You talked about her video, you talked about fucking her sisters AND FUCKING HER ON A SINK. You starting to sound crazy again... take your meds!!!! 

• Love 15

Anytime he gets back on instagram he goes off on these unbalanced rants. And just two weeks ago he sent an apology to Drake and a nice message. I see that didn't last long.  I'm all for defending ones wife but Kim isn't exactly someone that is going to get respect from a lot of people (let's not even touch on the rumor that she screwed Drake while married to Kanye). Why go after Nick when he's just repeating what many others are saying? Or is Nick trying to say he slept with her too..?

Eta: I just saw the video where he's all "my love is so beautiful" with the heart eyes. Kim, yes Kim is hiding her face from the camera. Damn she must be embarrassed.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Anytime he gets back on instagram he goes off on these unbalanced rants. And just two weeks ago he sent an apology to Drake and a nice message. I see that didn't last long.  I'm all for defending ones wife but Kim isn't exactly someone that is going to get respect from a lot of people (let's not even touch on the rumor that she screwed Drake while married to Kanye). Why go after Nick when he's just repeating what many others are saying?

And he trots her out in outfits he’s selected for her that have her tits and ass on full display, doesn’t seem bothered by her endless selfies that leave nothing to the imagination. Where’s his respect for her? All I heard Nick say was that she had an incredible body and  ass.  Lots of people say that, she’s making bank on that, he is benefiting from that money. He’s singing about maybe having sex with Taylor Swift. Where’s the respect for KIM when he says that? (Yeah, she laughed it off, cause no way is Taylor Swift going to screw Kanye)

Its laughable because he is only concerned about their lack of respect FOR HIM. He could give 2 shits about Kim.

watching that clip of him walking down the street made me think of Spike Lee’s movies.

How are the psych wards in Chicago?  I have a feeling he’s due for a nice long rest in one of them.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Anytime he gets back on instagram he goes off on these unbalanced rants. And just two weeks ago he sent an apology to Drake and a nice message. I see that didn't last long.  I'm all for defending ones wife but Kim isn't exactly someone that is going to get respect from a lot of people (let's not even touch on the rumor that she screwed Drake while married to Kanye). Why go after Nick when he's just repeating what many others are saying? Or is Nick trying to say he slept with her too..?

Eta: I just saw the video where he's all "my love is so beautiful" with the heart eyes. Kim, yes Kim is hiding her face from the camera. Damn she must be embarrassed.

I thought she did sleep with Nick Cannon.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I thought she did sleep with Nick Cannon.

She did, but  Nick didn’t say anything about sex. Only commented on her figure and that ass specifically. 

But come on, we saw Kim banging her bodyguard and that short lived baseball player on the show. If she dated Nick for more than a week I’m sure she slept with him. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

So now he is sending messages to Drake, Nick Cannon and Tyson Beckford about not talking about Kim, BECAUSE it’s disrespectful TO HIM, not her, but to HIM. Honey, you chose to marry her. You talked about her video, you talked about fucking her sisters AND FUCKING HER ON A SINK. You starting to sound crazy again... take your meds!!!! 

Kanye's interest in Kim is purely for his own ego and what he thinks he deserves. He obviously is enamoured with her but it's because it's what he thinks he deserves. It's because she is worthy of being his wife. He didn't give a shit about respect when he went out and bought a cell phone so that he could communicate more frequently with Kim once he found out she was engaged and then later married. His world is about no one but himself and it seems like those in his bubble are there because they are worthy to be in his presence. Kanye acts like he exists so that the world can learn from him but it seems like he has nothing to truly learn from others.

• Love 14

And his shoes fit!

Totally agree, Kanye is so much better in Daddy mode, especially when he's with that adorable little guy, Saint. North will always be the center of the universe, I'm happy to see Saint get some morsels of love. 

• Love 3
On 9/23/2018 at 3:29 PM, GaT said:

Such a cute picture

rs_634x1024-180923120916-634-saint-kanye

Ok, Saint is REALLY CUTE!  

And Kanye actually looks happy.  He is obviously much happier in Chicago.  I am thinking this separation will be a turning point for them.  Kim will never move to Chicago full time.

Are they still in town?  I live in Chicago, and would like to stalk, err I mean spectate!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Frost said:

Here we go...

The rapper and Yeezy designer, 41, said on Saturday that he would only be known by the name of YE.

“The being formally known as Kanye West. I am YE,” he tweeted.

Now, is that pronounced "yay" or "yee"? Once again he's unoriginal, this whole name changing thing's already been done to death by "Love" (AKA Diddy) & Snoop Lion (AKA Snoop Dogg). 

• Love 1

He took up with some homeless rapper wanna be. I hope he doesn’t steal the guys songs and send him out with some last seasons Yeezys and an assortment of torn and ripped sweats, instead of giving him writing credits. 

I’m sure Kim will be thrilled to have the guy shacking up on her couch.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Sooner or later he’s going to turn on Kim and her family. They are everything he rants about.

And she would be a damn fool for still defending him. He looked so unhinged last night. There was even this cell phone video of Kanye looking all huffy after he left the stage and North is throwing her hands up to him like she wanted to hug him and he starts walking right past her. Then he does a double take and picks hers up. It was really bizarre.

That said, I think Kim has shown she can put up with a lot of his issues (the slavery comment apparently was almost her breaking point) but I truly believe he ever  snapped and scared the kids or put them in danger then she would leave him.

• Love 6

Tool: (noun)

1.) A guy with a hugely over-inflated ego, who in an attempt to get un-due attention for himself, will act like a jackass, because, in his deluded state, he will think it's going to make him look cool, or make others want to be like him. The person may even insincerely apologize later on, but only in an attempt to get more attention, or to excuse his blatantly intentional, and unrepentantly tool-ish behavior.

2.) Someone whose ego FAR exceeds his talent, intelligence, and likeability. But, of course, he is clueless regarding that fact. He erroneously thinks he is THE MAN!

3.) Someone who others normally refer to as a prick, dick, or schmuck.

4.) Someone who acts like a dick, because ... well ... he's compensating.

5.) Kanye West

https://www-urbandictionary-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&term=Tool&amp=true&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine.php%3Fterm%3DToo

(sorry for the wacked url. I'm old)

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 8

Can you imagine him going off in the house? Kim having to listen that ranting and delusional thinking and not being able to get away?

It seems the last season or two she’s taken on a much bigger role on the show and he’s merely a really quick glimpse in the background, maybe filming is her way of escaping his moods.

if it’s true he’s moving to Chicago my guess would be, she’ll fly in a couple times a month just to be seen with him and eventually she’ll file for divorce. 

I don’t care who he supports politically, it’s the degree of paranoia about his support that is concerning.  Personally I can’t wait till he runs for President, talk about crazy. 

• Love 7

I agree with the above. I'm of the opinion that we all have a right to believe as we choose, but Kanye is unhinged. They seriously need to get him out of the public eye and into treatment for at least a year. He's getting worse and worse.

If he isn't willing to get help then I won't even snark if Kim throws in the towel and files for divorce. You can only spend so much of you life making excuses for your spouse and putting out fires.

• Love 7

You know, I wonder if Khloe is really thinking about Kanye. If something happens to her & Kim gets custody of True, it's not just Kim who is going to be a new parent, Kanye is going to be one too. Is that really what she wants?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree with the above. I'm of the opinion that we all have a right to believe as we choose, but Kanye is unhinged. They seriously need to get him out of the public eye and into treatment for at least a year. He's getting worse and worse.

I hope not until after his TMZ appearance Monday. It should be riveting.

• Love 4

The genius tweeted this today:

We will provide jobs for all who are free from prisons as we abolish the 13th amendment.

I guess he forgot to actually read the 13th amendment before he posted.  The 13th amendment ABOLISHED SLAVERY and INDENTURED SERVITUDE.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Can you imagine him going off in the house? Kim having to listen that ranting and delusional thinking and not being able to get away?

It seems the last season or two she’s taken on a much bigger role on the show and he’s merely a really quick glimpse in the background, maybe filming is her way of escaping his moods.

if it’s true he’s moving to Chicago my guess would be, she’ll fly in a couple times a month just to be seen with him and eventually she’ll file for divorce. 

I don’t care who he supports politically, it’s the degree of paranoia about his support that is concerning.  Personally I can’t wait till he runs for President, talk about crazy. 

I don't care either, but, he is pushing conspiracy theories about his politics that are false and dangerous. He is saying that Black people are being used, I think that he is being used..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

I don't care either, but, he is pushing conspiracy theories about his politics that are false and dangerous. He is saying that Black people are being used, I think that he is being used..

Of course he is and too dumb or ill to realize it. I think his new found friend Candace Owens is playing with his grandiose ideas and theories for her own agenda. 

It’s sad but unless his wife steps up and gets him some help he will find himself devoid of any real friends in the business and Kim’s likely to get tainted and find her business hurting too. 

From what I heard tonight from Kim, he’s dangerously close to having her pull the plug on the relationship.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Of course he is and too dumb or ill to realize it. I think his new found friend Candace Owens is playing with his grandiose ideas and theories for her own agenda. 

It’s sad but unless his wife steps up and gets him some help he will find himself devoid of any real friends in the business and Kim’s likely to get tainted and find her business hurting too. 

From what I heard tonight from Kim, he’s dangerously close to having her pull the plug on the relationship.

Kim should discourage Kanye's friendship with Candace who is a human troll.  She is awful and is using him. I think that a part of Kanye was broken after his mom died. Does he interact with his mother's family. Are there any cousins, aunts, uncles that could keep his connection to his mother alive through them. What about his dad? does he interact with his paternal relatives.

Kim is very shrewd in that she is using a powerful man to push her agenda for prison reform.  She does what she has to do without tarnishing her brand.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Does he interact with his mother's family. Are there any cousins, aunts, uncles that could keep his connection to his mother alive through them. What about his dad? does he interact with his paternal relatives

I'm not 100% sure but the cousins that were on Family Feud I think were from his mothers side. IIRC his dad was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago which I'm guessing is messing Kanye up. He took his dad and North to the Smithsonian African American museum not too long ago so there does seem to be a relationship there.

When people with mental illnesses refuse help its really hard because technically you can't force them, but if he goes really off the deep end and does anything remotely dangerous then I think you can take more drastic measures. Kanye seems like such a ticking time bomb when he's going through these manic episodes so I would think he's not even listening to logic.

Kim must be a nervous wreck right now with the way he is and this upcoming TMZ thing. She's been suspiciously quiet on social media today. Too quiet especially since she always tweets during KUWTK on Sunday nights.

• Love 6

Kimmy is already tainted. However, she certainly has enough millions to never work again.

• Love 3

I usually don’t feel anything for Kim, but as someone who had a parent with mental health issues similar to Kanye, I can’t help but to feel bad for her. It’s exhausting and I can’t imagine going through this so publicly. I hope Kanye gets some much needed help and I pray that he doesn’t do anything to Kim or those precious babies. 

• Love 6