Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Dauri??  Emily??  What a match made in heaven!!  She's gonna buy herself a ring now, isn't she??

She's not a dumbo, going for that Masters' in criminal justice?  But girl has some next level psychosis of some kind.  WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE???

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Doesn’t the teardrop mean he’s killed someone?

There is a common belief that it does.  However, that is not necessarily true. Many people have teardrop tattoos in memory of people who died or to show sadness in their life.

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF 

Just now, Empress1 said:

Wasn’t the other split hair dye job a housekeeper too?

She was.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Emily. Honey. To become a lawyer, you have to go to law school. Not faff around with an advanced degree in Criminal Justice. Probably from Smokin' Joe's Barbecue and Graduate School. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

This woman is a criminal data researcher! Is that what you call a professional trawler of DateAnInmate.com?

okay, wrote the joke and then she admits the damn Google algorithm or whatever did her in.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Emily. Honey. To become a lawyer, you have to go to law school. Not faff around with an advanced degree in Criminal Justice. 

Per Kim Kardashian, you actually don’t have to go to law school…

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

He gave you power of attorney because he trusted you! Big mistake! This is a twist that the person on the outside is the one scamming for money. And this woman is studying to be a lawyer!! I’m just a layperson and even I know that you don’t admit your crimes—or intention to commit crimes—on camera. This gal’s going to be disbarred before she even passes the bar!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh God those nails…I hate that look. 

It's crazy.  When I was a kid, you could buy caps that fit over the end of your fingers with nails like that for Halloween.  I keep thinking that's what I'm looking at.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Springsteen, the great Artie Lange, Danny DeVito, Sinatra, Joe Pesci, and this broad.

Jack Nicholson, Lou Costello, James Gandolfini.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I'm so confused 

he is saying the girl that loud girl caught him talking to was basically paying him to be her bf he wasn't doing anything "wrong" lol like some random chick is gonna give you money and pretend to date you why?? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4