Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Wait, I was reading this board. I thought the friend was bringing the limited edition Hottie sweatshirt, but there’s a whole-ass diamond ring and proposal? I guess it’s a good thing the hypnosis didn’t work—but take the key and unlock the door to the men was a little too on the nose.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm quite sure that already exists. 

I mean, there are people who actually think they're vampires who walk among us. My houseguest works at a vampire themed shop in town, and today they had a guy in the store who actually, legitimately thinks he's a werewolf. He's been spoken to by the owner in the past because he growls at people in the shop and scares them. 

Holy smokes, I missed this story! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

Oh, no! One of Tai’s other inmate boyfriends immediately calls! The blush of love faded real fast. Now it’s a race to collect the rings and see who gets out first.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I love that they show a photo of him grabbing his dick while he's proposing to her.  

There must be a new intern at Sharp, one who hasn't been lost to drugs, booze, and despair. 

3 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

It wasn't me

It was my friend's refrigerator. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Holy smokes, I missed this story! 

Just life in Salem! We're quirky.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Oh, is this episode 90 minutes?  I'm heading to Hawaii early tomorrow morning.  I'll try to hang in here, but I won't be here next week.

I think an hour 15

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Oh, is this episode 90 minutes?  I'm heading to Hawaii early tomorrow morning.  I'll try to hang in here, but I won't be here next week.

Have a wonderful trip! Send us a tacky postcard of Diamond Head. We'll save you a seat. 

• Love 4

Ha! Tai is shocked and flabbergasted to get a proposal from her #1 guy Hottie. She's thrilled and can't believe how lucky she is that he chose her over Boston.  

Que her snatching that phone up when she hears that familiar call  intro...from yet another lover

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

No, Tai, NO.  NO!!  You do NOT have to be with a dirtbag.  This loathsome loser wearing his pants down around his knees does not have to be "your" dirtbag.

Ah, shit.  I suddenly feel so depressed about these women and their subterranean self-esteem and pathetic notions of what and whom they deserve.

Sorry, buzzkill.  Chelsea completely threw me off my terminator snark groove.

Maybe watching Justine stroke her weave every three seconds will get me back on track.

• Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Have a great trip!!

I'm excited to hear about people traveling again. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is the group of women at the hotel you’re staying at that makes noise all night long and when they leave the next morning, they let their doors slam behind them. 

I hate those people. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3