Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

LMAO  That photo of Inmate Mike at the head of the table!  Guest of honor, in absentia.  Luv U!!

I guess that other woman CAN carry around a mug shot and impress everyone at her high school reunion.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Tai and Hottie deserve each other. Wait until they both find out about everyone else.

I mean wouldn't he know with her kinda being on this show last season? im confused with this plot line .. like no one told him about her roster? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The guards will decorate the cafeteria festively I'm sure.  They can hang shackles for streamers.  Think of all of the toilet paper roses. 

Is there a honeymoon suite cleaning supply closet nearby?

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

I'm a MILF and that is why I'm so hard up the only man I can get to give me attention is an inmate sixteen years younger who is looking for a sugar mama to put money on his books. I'm like totally Milfy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm freaking out at the possibility of this woman actually taking care of people. Yikes.

The list of awful 90 day health care takers scare me.  Angela, Chantel, Danielle Jabilli... the list goes on.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

This mute lady is horrible people, I'm warning you now not to fall for her charms.

Just kidding they're all awful- but she is the worse of the worse that I will write about on the spoiler thread.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 4