Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Well, did Dustin at least drop by the infirmary under some pretense to make her acquaintance or did she quit her job the second their eyes met across the cafeteria/wedding venue?

Sorry, Cruella.  I used your segment to write an extra-long post about the people before you.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hoo boy, Gold Shirt Boy is going to out-douche that douchey guy from a season or two ago, isn't he? The one who had sex with his roommate for OnlyFans and couldn't ride a scooter? 

Wow, good memory.  I scrubbed that brain cell and applied it elsewhere. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

This Mark guy....  10 pounds of BULLSHIT in a 5 pound bag, you mean!  And seriously peeps, is this chick's REAL name sincer-A???

Jeebus take the wheel!  You can't have much luck because.... you are a douche??

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hoo boy, Gold Shirt Boy is going to out-douche that douchey guy from a season or two ago, isn't he? The one who had sex with his roommate for OnlyFans and couldn't ride a scooter? 

I thought of Max too.  Both are trying to convince us that women really want them and that they are attractive.  Two men with magic mirrors. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I'm a chameleon. Or an iguana. Or a monitor lizard, maybe a Gila monster. I'm not sure, but it's one of those."

"A reptile of some sort, that's for sure"

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

at least Mark's hair isnt frosted.

Yet. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It is yin/yang.  Not ying/yang.  He is not coming off as cute and intelligent as he thinks he does. 

He's not coming off as cute and intelligent at all. He's making my skin crawl. 

This insane chica knows where her high school crush's house was? And now she's lurking outside? She is certifiable. And Louie? YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT LIKE IT.

• Like 2
  • Love 8