Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My son and I were out last week and ran into some friends of his; in the course of chatting I managed to make a snarky remark about hand tattoos. Two of the three of them had hand tattoos. Did I fervently wish for the earth to open and swallow me? Well, not quite but close. 

Oops.  It's okay, they probably got a good laugh out of it later, at your expense.

Hey, what happened to that shy kitty who was staying at your house?  Is that little thing snuggled in your armpit yet?  

And FBison's magic Hello Kitty?  

Cat updates, please.

• Love 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Well that ended abruptly.

No kidding. I looked up at the screen and I wondered what was going on, like I had a brain freeze or some such thing. Thanks for the snarks, cellies. Be back on Sunday for 90Day aka The Slog. Have a happy weekend.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Oops.  It's okay, they probably got a good laugh out of it later, at your expense.

Hey, what happened to that shy kitty who was staying at your house?  Is that little thing snuggled in your armpit yet?  

And FBison's magic Hello Kitty?  

Cat updates, please.

I do get away with stuff because I am the universally beloved cool quirky old lady who is the mother of the most popular guy in town. I did apologize though for being judgey. 

Shy kitty is still VERY shy. He'll sit with me if houseguest and I are sitting on the couch, and he lets me give him treats but he still usually flees when anyone enters a room. Still, baby steps!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No kidding. I looked up at the screen and I wondered what was going on, like I had a brain freeze or some such thing. Thanks for the snarks, cellies. Be back on Sunday for 90Day aka The Slog. Have a happy weekend.

90 Day sure is a slog.  Im going to be in the air on Sunday night coming back from California, so please give everyone my best.

• Hugs 2
  • Love 3

That's a wrap on another week of clueless clown theater. I'm off to plan my next enormous tattoo and get jewels attached to my talons. I'll need to do, let's just say, intimate shaving to prep for the tattoo session.  

As always, check in with your PO on time.  Don't miss curfew at the halfway house. See you next week.  Let's hope it's time for the greatest wedding ever!  Michael and Justine!  The families will be so (un)happy for the (not so) young couple.  

• Love 9

S02.E03: Til Death Do Us Part

Tai confronts Keoka about her fiancé, Hottie; Melissa risks all to meet Louie.

Tai is confronting Keoka.  The weaves will fly.  Let's all pray that Tai wears enough shirt to avoid a blurring situation.  

Melissa is flying to Georgia to see Big Man on the Yard, Louie.  I'm sure he's as popular in prison as he was in high school.  With her exceptional reasoning skills, I am sure she'll make only rational decisions, right? 

And what of the wedding of the century?  Will Justine, her talons, and her weave take Michael to be her lawfully wedded convict?  Or do we need to wait until their mothers can view the wedding without gagging and/or crying tears that are not of joy? 

Original air date 2022.11.04

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I am here and ready for an hour* of poor decisions!

*An hour and a half? An hour and fifteen? I missed a couple weeks and WHAT is going on with this show? I am so confused because it's airing on Thursday and Friday now? Which one is the actual show?? I'm just glad ya'll are still here on Fridays.

• Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I actually DID wear fake lashes to the gym this week, bunkies.  Did not make the workout easier.   But my trainer liked them (she's 26 and loves the lashes/nails)! 

Got my wine and my cat, let's go!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I am here and ready for an hour* of poor decisions!

*An hour and a half? An hour and fifteen? I missed a couple weeks and WHAT is going on with this show? I am so confused because it's airing on Thursday and Friday now? Which one is the actual show?? I'm just glad ya'll are still here on Fridays.

I for one am conducting my life as though the Thursday airing does not exist. It just vexes me and makes me cross. 

Tai is shocked-SHOCKED-that her felonious amour lied. Poor sweet little innocent creature. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Discovered that part of my face wasn't tattooed but I'll wait till after the show to rectify that.

Which part? I'm all agog. And that is a sight worth seeing. Almost as good as a gander at your face tattoos. 

I want to know more about Louie's mom's "reputation". What's her story? Money laundering? Murder for hire? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I guess they won’t need a DJ at the prison wedding. 

See? Economical! 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I've never been to a prison wedding before." Gee, and they're so common.

You know, I don't think I have either. Obviously we are missing some key life experiences. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How many hours a week do you think Melissa looks through her high school yearbook? 

All of them. All the hours.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1