Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Brand new couples finding love during lockup.  There will be catfishing! There will be money exchanged (for once, both to and from prisoners)! There will be prison makeup and "sexy" mugshots!  You may get tips on how to find your own incarcerated true love. 

Live chat will be open for the first network showing on Fridays.   Come for the snark; stay for the important dating tips. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear god they trace their junk and send it to their paramours. What. The. Fuck.

Things an  8th grade dropout with GED does during incarceration.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course her son's name is Hendrix. If she has any other kids they'll be named Jagger, Van Halen and Bowie. 

I never had children, but I would have named my son Keith, after Keith Richards . . .  and a daughter, Chrissie, after Hynde.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Things an  8th grade dropout with GED does incarcerated.

Bzzzz.  You must phrase your answer in the form of a question.  "What are things an 8th grade dropout with GED does incarcerated?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm devoutly hoping this is not a real thing because I would be up the river for life.

I'll be your bunkie since we'll both be in jail for felony aggravating. 

4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Is there a female version of the dick tracing? Like boob tracing? I'm thinking of doing one for my husband for Valentine's Day just to see how he reacts.

Cooch ink blots? 

• LOL 8

I’m a few minutes late, but here I am! It’s Friday, I got a negative Covid test, and I shoveled 5 inches of snow. It’s been a day! (Still trying to make my way through Margaret’s epi on 600 lb life.)

I’d so happy to see new morons. Let the snarking begin!

• Love 5