Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I have to say, this is one of the better storylines--the hot guy who didn't give her the time of day in high school is now a lonely inmate and VERY interested.  [in getting some money on his books.]

• Like 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Is he paying a guy to be his "friend". He's taking notes, giving positive feedback. He's like an entry-level employee.

He's an intern, from Dartmouth. Highly recommended by the alumni association and Sal's Pawn Shop and Loan Sharking.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Tai's boss is craycray to let her have all that shit up in the FUNERAL HOME office.  Is this really a funeral home or just some place where Tai puts makeup on corpses?

Wait, I know!  It's one of those $29.99 deluxe funeral home package deals.  Yeah, that's the ticket!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, candall said:

I have to say, this is one of the better storylines--the hot guy who didn't give her the time of day in high school is now a lonely inmate and VERY interested.  [in getting some money on his books.]

didn't we have this storyline with the girl spending all her money she got from a lawsuit on the guy she used to love back in HS who didn't give her the time of day from the rich family? she had the cruela hair 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's an intern, from Dartmouth. Highly recommended by the alumni association and Sal's Pawn Shop and Loan Sharking.

Intern = Personal Assistant. He took a page out of Kramer’s book. Remember Kramerica?

Sure Jessica, let’s go with “fairytale.”

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Tai's boss is craycray to let her have all that shit up in the FUNERAL HOME office.  Is this really a funeral home or just some place where Tai puts makeup on corpses?

I think her prisoner database, er, tracking system is at her rather nice home.  She has been shown at the funeral home at which she works. Don't forget someone's dead grandma's cameo. Klassy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

didn't we have this storyline with the girl spending all her money she got from a lawsuit on the guy she used to love back in HS who didn't give her the time of day from the rich family? she had the cruela hair 

Hayley! Her inmate was Dalton. Who was totally using her because she had a few bucks from an insurance settlement. She was sweet but dumb.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

This chick isn't stable. I'm actually starting to worry about the inmate. Louie, maybe don't tell her when you get out.

That's always a huge crisis point in the Love After Lockup version. 

"What do you mean you're already out??" 

"What do you mean your MOTHER is going to pick you up??"

"Wait, is that the transfer bus taking him straight to the halfway house??"

Edited by candall
Thought of another one.
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, candall said:

That's always a huge crisis point in the Love After Lockup version. 

"What do you mean you're already out??" 

"What do you mean your MOTHER is going to pick you up??"

Etc. : )

And don't forget the tried and true "He was supposed to get out today but there's a holdup with his paperwork".

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I have his last name on my lower abdomen, his first name on my left breast, his birth date circling my right nipple, his SSN above my ass crack . . . I was concerned he didn't think I was serious about him.  Oh, yeah, I also have a tracing of his junk tattooed to my inner thigh and piercings on my labia to spell his first name.  It's love!

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

that giant tattoo is the ink equivalent of that woman on 90Day Fiance who had all those shirts and coffee mugs and posters and hoodies and things with her new boyfriend's face on them, even before they met.  I can't remember their names, I think he said she was "big a little bit" when they met.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

that giant tattoo is the ink equivalent of that woman on 90Day Fiance who had all those shirts and coffee mugs and posters and hoodies and things with her new boyfriend's face on them, even before they met.  I can't remember their names, I think he said she was "big a little bit" when they met.

It was Rebecca who has a shrine to Zied, her Tunisian love rat. Mugs, T-shirts, posters, waffle irons.....

It was Azan, from Morocco, who said his American fiancee, Nicole, was "big a little bit". 

1 minute ago, candall said:

Paperwork snafu!  Is that on the card?

If it isn't it will go onto the next one!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I have his last name on my lower abdomen, his first name on my left breast, his birth date circling my right nipple, his SSN above my ass crack . . . I was concerned he didn't think I was serious about him.  Oh, yeah, I also have a tracing of his junk tattooed to my inner thigh and piercings on my labia to spell his first name.  It's love!

Wait, someone long, long ago--first season?--had her inmate man's name tattooed all over her body.  In different languages?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1