Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So Tai left that surrogate proposer in the house wqhwuke she fields calls from all her inmates boyfriends? I’m sure Hottie has a few tricks up his sleeve.

You called it!

• Love 6

I KNEW IT!!!!  Hottie's gonna give Boston a dang ring too!!  

This was a great first episode.  Looks like we have our new group of kooks to snark about next week.

SemiCharmedLife, have a fabulous time in Hawaii!!  It's beautiful!!!

• Love 8

Wow!! That was an M Night Shyamalan twist ending right there! Just when you start feeling bad for Hottie with Tai lining up her multiple men—there’s a ring for Hottie, too?!?! Notice these rings are just loose in a pocket—no box or anything. Something is telling me they might not be actual diamonds…

Edited by JenE4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Something is telling me they might not be actual diamonds…

Sharp knows that those rings usually end up being thrown into someone’s face or down a toilet (going for the dramatic effect), so there’s no point in subsidizing an actual diamond ring.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

That's a wrap on episode 1.  Next week, it might be wedding day.  Can't go wrong with prison nuptials.  I've got to get back in the studio.  I have new songs to put out and videos to record. Don't worry.  I'll still be able to meet you at bingo.

Until next week, stay away from the lawman, if you rent a car check the trunk for drugs, money, and guns, and get your nails done.  There are things that need stabbing; you need classy nails for that! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Hi everyone. Today I learned that self-tattooing my face while looking in the mirror, I should have realized that it would be backwards on my face. D'oh!

Do you remember when Robert Downey(?), the chain-smoking talk show host, did that?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do you remember when Robert Downey(?), the chain-smoking talk show host, did that?

I do (Morton Downey). I think Charles Manson made the same mistake, also.

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m still absolutely fixated on those nails. 

I only see the nails when she's petting her weave.  Speaking with whatshisname's family, she literally could not go two seconds without reaching up and stroking her long wavy fake hair.  Kind of a self-soother thing, I guess.

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I have my wedding leggings on. I hope that I'm not overdressed...

Girl, same! I'm wearing my fleece lined ones since its a bit chilly here. But they're very classy, with stars and moons and planets printed on them, in gold. Yes, real gold you jealous bitches. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Girl, same! I'm wearing my fleece lined ones since its a bit chilly here. But they're very classy, with stars and moons and planets printed on them, in gold. Yes, real gold you jealous bitches. 

Ooooh. Fleece lined.... I am jelly 

• Like 1
  • Love 3