Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I just can't quit this mess of a franchise 

Its us you can't quit, and you know it. MWAH, we love you!

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You guys! I realized at 6pm this evening that my modem wasn’t working, ran out to Best Buy, spent much more, than I would have if I ordered on Amazon, raced home and plugged everything in, then had to spend about 30 minutes on the phone with Eric, who finally managed to send whatever signal needed to be sent from Spectrum to get the fucking thing working, and now I am here. That’s how much I love you and I think we should get married in jail. 

Ahem, not until you pony up for a $40,000 ring, and a fancy wedding that rivals the Met Gala. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You guys! I realized at 6pm this evening that my modem wasn’t working, ran out to Best Buy, spent much more, than I would have if I ordered on Amazon, raced home and plugged everything in, then had to spend about 30 minutes on the phone with Eric, who finally managed to send whatever signal needed to be sent from Spectrum to get the fucking thing working, and now I am here. That’s how much I love you and I think we should get married in jail. 

This is true love ❤️ 

• Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

This was on last night, right? I sort of fell into it when I was channel surfing. We have numerous wackos to follow. I am keeping a scorecard and a flow chart for future reference.

Tai could give you some tips on Excel sheets and cross referencing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

This new bunch of wack jobs seem just as cray as the last bunch.  I'm here for it!! With some wine, naturally.

Bridezilla and those fingernails!!! WTF??  And jeebus, we have to see Tal AT WORK on some poor dead person? As she puts up folding chairs for the funeral?  This is a bit much, even for THIS show...

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

im attractive and make lots of money ... and we see why you are dating someone in jail and NOT someone on the outside with that personality that came through that one statement 

She's the "ying"" to his yang.  That told me something too.  And I'm not sure what magic mirror he has, but, um, yeah . . . I mean, he doesn't have a faceful of bad tattoos so in the show he's looking okay. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, candall said:

Yeow.  That electric blue halter/hammock is not a good look, uh, Justine.

Oh, but wait.  I detect that Justine is rocking a theme here.

Justine is going for the win in the bad clothing choices contest, and you know what we've already seen. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Is that her daughter??

Yes - I think the daughter is the kid she had at 17, and then she has two sons. She says she married “young” (I don’t think her sons and daughter have the same father) so I’m guessing her sons are teens too. I missed how old she is.

• Love 4