Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

What the fuck did we do to deserve having to hear about Dalton licking Cruella’s crusty nipples?! This is the thanks we get for being loyal viewers? I guess if Stan’s love dungeon and prostate milking didn’t scare us away…

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I'll meet y'all in Plano.  That's about 3 hours west of where I am behind the pine curtain in east Texas.  Houston is about 2.5 hours south.  Ima gonna do my BEST to find that dang sweatshirt!

Poor Gabby.  She's had enough. Wonder if whatshisface will have more $$$ to send her to spend on the "wedding"??

• Love 4

I'm soooo over that Eggo dinosaur ad, and who is that random person with her back to the camera standing at the counter?  I've seen her over and over in that ad since the beginning of covid and I MUST KNOW who she is and what she's doing there.

and where's our SPRINKLES Tag Team guys???  I love those guys!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Is this the Danish series Summer  - something.   If so, I LOVE it.

Tne Danish series is Seaside Hotel. the Restaurant is Swedish, I think. I watched a bit of it but it was too soapy for me. I loved Seaside Hotel though. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 2

Harry is seriously back-pedaling right now.  I think Indie really looks good in pink.  Driving from Maryland to Ohio to drag his ass out of the halfway house, not so much.

OK, here we go. Tai has NO EYE MAKEUP ON!! WHUT??

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm soooo over that Eggo dinosaur ad, and who is that random person with her back to the camera standing at the counter?  I've seen her over and over in that ad since the beginning of covid and I MUST KNOW who she is and what she's doing there.

I just assumed the woman with no lines was the other woman's wife.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3