Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Next week is the season finale.  Shine up your best hoops, get more extra strength eyelash glue to support your longest lashes, wash the bra with the prettiest, sturdy straps (because you know they'll be showing), stir up some prison makeup, and pick a dress that exposes as much as possible.  I'll bring the prison wine for the end of season blowout.  

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

S01.E08: The Boy is Mine

Dalton tries to win Haley back with a surprise; Talsey stuns Santiba after ghosting her.

Original air date 2022.02.25

It is the season finale.  It's the last chance for Tai to show her "titties and ass" on national TV.  Will our queen of calm use her best de-escalation techniques while having a rational and well-reasoned discussion with Boston about Lukewarm?  Most importantly will she both keep her nails on and get a Hottie sweatshirt?

Dalton will use all of his best gaslighting charms to try to win back Haley.  Will he dye his hair half black and half white?  Here's hoping Haley listens to her better angels, Buzz and her mother, and blocks Dalton's calls. 

It looks like Talsey will be reaching out to Santiba.  I guess he needs some cash.  Either that or he heard the store where she bought his clothes doesn't take returns so he is hoping he can score a new wardrobe by appealing to her desire to not produce more waste by trashing or burning it all. 

And what of Max's great love?  Will we finally learn that he was absolutely 100% catfished?  

• LOL 4

The finale?   But I just learned their names.

The show did a pretty good job--better than I expected--keeping the stories rolling even though half the cast was inaccessible.  I hope they fill some of that sneaky overflow time with updates on Honey Badger Tai and truculent Gabby.  Best of luck, Haley and Chrissy Snow-tiba.

I don't care about Max.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6