Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I have paused the action during the letter-writing segment of last week's show.  Here's the message Tai has written to . . . introduce herself to Hottie 2.0, I guess.

"Hey my name is Tai.  I hope your doing ok.  I found name on..DOC.  Write back."

<swoon>  So eloquent.  I'm in love.  Is Tai in the new Cyrano movie?

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Hi everyone! I'm having trouble with my paperwork here. If everyone could deposit $500.00 into my account, that would be great!

LOL  I forgot what they called it.  Not a "paperwork snafu," but a paperwork something.   Translation for "I'm already out of prison and someone else picked me up.  Drop dead."

I am loving this LAL producer woman who goes LEAPING between Tai and Boston to hold them apart.  Her face is pixilated.  "I am not part of the story."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Can you spontaneously go visit someone in jail? Don’t visits have to be arranged?

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I hope Haley stands her ground and dumps his ass.

Oreos + Goldfish = Fighting Food!

I think she should just ghost him.

• Love 7

Wow. A producer is interviewing Dalton. This must be one of those VIP Media passes that I learned about on Inventing Anna. 

Haley is going to give the prison puppy dog eyes and hope they let her in?!? I don’t think it works that way. Get yourself a VIP media pass, maybe?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Poor Haley.  Does she really think old Dalton ISN"T doing a number on his OTHER Paymates just like he has with her?

And I'm LOVING how Chris's sister is treating Gabby!  She thinks she's gonna runnoft his ENTIRE family?? Nope.  Did she buy that BMW with the 60K he gave her?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Can you spontaneously go visit someone in jail? Don’t visits have to be arranged?

I think she should just ghost him.

Defense lawyer here:  when I go to prisons to meet clients, it all has to be pre arranged.  I can't just drop by and knock on the front door!

Even for local jails, I usually call ahead to make arrangements, especially during covid lockdowns.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Defense lawyer here:  when I go to prisons to meet clients, it all has to be pre arranged.  I can't just drop by and knock on the front door!

Even for local jails, I usually call ahead to make arrangements, especially during covid lockdowns.

Thanks for clarifying- that’s what I thought!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Wow. A producer is interviewing Dalton. This must be one of those VIP Media passes that I learned about on Inventing Anna. 

I was just watching that today! Con people (and their victims) fascinate me.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Thank God my son’s winter lax season is over and I can focus on more important things...being here for the live chat!

Tell your son that next lacrosse season, he needs to make his own arrangements. You’re a good mom. Hey, how is the new job?

Indie needed to consult her psychic before making the trip to Ohio.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I just jumped in without saying hello. Hi everyone! I had a good week this week. I don’t like my job (planning a pivot this year) but I did well at it this week.

Also, if that was Tai’s first fight over a man, I’ll eat my remote.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4