Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I ADORE Indie's Mom!! I think at least Indie has someone with some SENSE talking to her.

Now, if we could get old Tai to stop fighting people out in the street IN FRONT of her place of business!!

I'm sure that's giving people looking for a funeral home a reason to just stomp on the gas and KEEP GOING!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tell your son that next lacrosse season, he needs to make his own arrangements. You’re a good mom. Hey, how is the new job?

Indie needed to consult her psychic before making the trip to Ohio.

First week was rough due to everyone being remote...hard to get trained, but this week was much better. Team seems nice. Thanks for asking!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Not-So-Hottie needs to get a better story because I’m not buying his explanation. Even though prison inmates never lie.

And yet Tai is stupid enough to believe it.  What exactly does she think Boston is going to tell her about not-so-Hottie that she hasn't already said?  I'm thinking we should call him Lukewarm.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

"Next thing I knew, my titties and ass were all over social media."

Mock outrage, You know she loved every minute of it!

Frankly, her titties were all over a television show, but who is picking nits?

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Yeah, because people get acquitted during murder trials all the time, Max!

I've done several murder trials and appeals, and it's pretty tough sledding.  A murder acquittal is once a decade for most criminal defense attys.

Really? I’ve watched too many movies. (I really appreciate your posts.)

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Yeah, because people get acquitted during murder trials all the time, Max!

I've done several murder trials and appeals, and it's pretty tough sledding.  A murder acquittal is once a decade for most criminal defense attys.

You probably don’t get too into your clients’ romantic lives, but just curious: does the stuff we see in this show ring true to you?

• Love 1