Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Why the hell are we wasting our time with collect calls on a pay phone when we have the option for video calls, during which we can…I want to say attempt to twerk? Oh, 17 years locked up?! That’s at least attempted murder if not a full-on homicide, I’m guessing? 

• Love 5

WAIT.  How did Dalton sneak back into Haley's good graces?  Was it just when he read her that "letter" over the phone.  Arrrrgggghhh.  <gnash gnash gnash>

And now she's apologizing to him.  For fuck's sake.  She's too stupid to live.  Is there someone else around to raise Hendrix?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Can someone please arrange an intervention for Haley?

Road trip! We need to go down there and talk some sense into her. And by "talk sense" I mean throw her into the trunk and take her to an isolated location, then introduce her to some nice guys who aren't scumbags doing time. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Oh goody. Gabby's gonna go into the prison and try to throw her weight around. REALLY??

I CANNOT WAIT for that little scamp to get the what-for from the FISHKILL prison!

And poor little Haley.  She's done.  She thinks Dalton THINKS about what he writes to her.  Uh, girlie; he's in prison, there's not that much to do!  Remember?

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, candall said:

WAIT.  How did Dalton sneak back into Haley's good graces?  Was it just when he read her that "letter" over the phone.  Arrrrgggghhh.  <gnash gnash gnash>

And now she's apologizing to him.  For fuck's sake.  She's too stupid to live.  Is there someone else around to raise Hendrix?

And Lil Jimmy Page, and the twins Yngwie and Keith?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2