Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

There's not much going on tonight, considering it's the Explosive Season Finale!

Much telephonic conversating.  The best part was Tai lunging across that picnic table.  Let's get Boston back in here.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

So it turns out Tai doesn’t care about the picture of her boobs being posted after all? She not only flashed the street, but the LDL cameras—and hopes they make it on the news?! Someone please get this woman a Hottie hoodie if no other reason than to keep those knockers under wraps! Whelp, get out some new index cards to update the inmate vision board.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

S02.E01: Scam the Scammer

Justine plans a prison wedding but she’s keeping a secret. Melissa’s high school crush is a con. Chelsea loves an inmate she’s never met. Emily buys a ring with Dauri’s stimulus money. Hottie surprises Tai.

Original air date 2022.10.20

It's back!  Season 2, episode 1.  Our only returnee is the lovely Tai, known for attacking a woman in front of the funeral home at which she works.  Yes, Tai, collector of as many convicts who will talk to her.  She is as even-keeled and classy as ever.

We'll also meet the rest of the new crew.  One outsider is deaf, so there will be subtitles, and not the ones needed for our usual mushmouth parolees.

We'll also meet the lovely Justine who has never met a dress or top that does not amplify the perceived size of her breasts.  We will be a cough away from a wardrobe malfunction.  One tip - we will not have a drinking game based on when she strokes her weave.  We like you all too much to have you risk alcohol poisoning. 

There is wedding planning, extensive nail art, so very many questionable choices, and at least one mother who speaks for us all.  There will also be at least one dead body this season, because the show is keeping real, as in "really, you are seriously filming this there?" 

It's Snarkfest 2.0, Love During Lockup version.! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

S02.E01: Scam the Scammer

Original air date 2022.10.20

It's back!  Season 2, episode 1.  Our only returnee is the lovely Tai, known for attacking a woman in front of the funeral home at which she works.  Yes, Tai, collector of as many convicts who will talk to her.  She is as even-keeled and classy as ever.

We'll also meet the rest of the new crew.  One outsider is deaf, so there will be subtitles, and not the ones needed for our usual mushmouth parolees.

We'll also meet the lovely Justine who has never met a dress or top that does not amplify the perceived size of her breasts.  We will be a cough away from a wardrobe malfunction.  One tip - we will not have a drinking game based on when she strokes her weave.  We like you all too much to have you risk alcohol poisoning. 

There is wedding planning, extensive nail art, so very many questionable choices, and at least one mother who speaks for us all.  There will also be at least one dead body this season, because the show is keeping real, as in "really, you are seriously filming this there?" 

It's Snarkfest 2.0, Love During Lockup version.! 

Sounds epic,  cannot wait!

• Love 5

HI Bunkies, Great news!  I met the love of my life on Prisoner Love. com.  He's treats me better than any previous beau.  He calls me constantly (as long as I have paid up his phone card), writes me "pomes," and makes roses for me from this specialty paper they have there.  In 15- 20 years, I will be the happiest person on Earth!!! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

You guys! I realized at 6pm this evening that my modem wasn’t working, ran out to Best Buy, spent much more than I would have if I ordered on Amazon, raced home and plugged everything in, then had to spend about 30 minutes on the phone with Eric, who finally managed to send whatever signal needed to be sent from Spectrum to get the fucking thing working, and now I am here. That’s how much I love you and I think we should get married in jail. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10