Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: James B's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Maybe there's no drive-thru bakeries.

What about donut shops?    Though it's easy enough to just buy a cake in the morning or the evening before and just nibble on it all day until it's gone.  Don't want to think of the state of car where non-stop cake consumption is occurring, though.  

• Love 3

Dr. Now:  How did you get to 625#?

James: (deadpans)... Eating. 

UMGOBLUE (paraphrasing his next comment):  I can't cook, so all these folks are enabling me, including bringing me an entire cake...EVERYDAY!

Dr. Now: Have salads delivered, Mofo.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

I like the scale the Bariatric doctor in Kentucky uses, it weighs up to a substantial amount, and it's flat on the floor, so no steps up.  

James B.

NYC to Houston in 3 days.

Month 1-625   Dr. Now's goal, lose 80 in 2 months, 104 BMI

(I really thought he weighed at least 675)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

How long does it take him to climb that 5 flights to his apartment? That climb has probably saved his mobility and his life.

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

My friend just offered her very nice Brooklyn apartment to me to stay in next year when she goes on her sabbatical and I have the option to work remote.  My FIRST thought was all the awesome bagels I will have access to.  This could either be awesome or a terrible mistake.

Oh, the envy!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

My friend just offered her very nice Brooklyn apartment to me to stay in next year when she goes on her sabbatical and I have the option to work remote.  My FIRST thought was all the awesome bagels I will have access to.  This could either be awesome or a terrible mistake.

Do it! Doooo it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

That sounds like fun!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

How long does it take him to climb that 5 flights to his apartment? That climb has probably saved his mobility and his life.

I don't think he ever leaves his apartment.  He gets all his meals delivered and his brother does his grocery shopping.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

You are an optimist.  I think he makes that climb a couple times a year at most.  He gets everything delivered and family helps with household stuff...

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Take the apartment.

You have the willpower.

Believe.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5