Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E02: Loose Lips and Lawsuits

• Start Topic

I just love the dress Nicole is almost wearing.  (Not really).

Is Heather an alcoholic?  In every scene practically, she has a drink in her hands.

Phony kiss, kiss every minute.  You look beautiful, blah, blah, blah.

Who cares if Nicole sued Terry.  What’s the big deal.  Doctors get sued .

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

All that space, huge rooms and the HW's are sitting in a tiny seating area that does not look comfortable.  On the bright side, the camera men have plenty of space to do their thing.

I still don't understand why Heather is shutting things down instead of asking Shannon to leave her house, again.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

I love Gina for the most part but that pink dress is so unflattering on her, that and she should have kept her mouth shut.

None of the ladies leave after their host shuts it all down. Seriously, why are they all still there?

Heather has a bisexual kid? Did we know this prior to just now?  Did we know that about Nicole?

2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I’m really offended at the waste of good sushi.

I know, my go to place for the past 18 years shut down the day before Tgiving, no warning, and now I have to watch those women waste very expensive sushi, it is just too much to bear!

• Love 14

Gina should have minded her business but I think Shannon deserved all of Heather's anger and shooting the messenger is just added drama.

If Gina really wanted to give Heather a heads up she should have found a way to do that before the party instead of directly in the middle while surrounded by sushi.

• Love 17

Ryne or however he spells his stupid name is a full on Monet.

Not cute at all.

ETA: She has also had a glass of Pinot Grigio and a champers(at least). I would need double that for dinner with this guy.

Edited by Arynm
more info
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Ryne or however he spells his stupid name is a full on Monet.

Not cute at all.

I don’t know what Dr. Jen and Emily see in their husbands. Ryne is like the male Paris Hilton with the little dog. Plus it looked like he had one yellow tooth. I never liked Shane and someone tell him comb overs look dumb. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15

So, Shannon finally got even with Heather, lol.  How does it feel Bitch?  Gina is a trouble maker, Nicole has no class, the other brunette with the 50 shades basement is weird, the blonde doctor dresses inappropriately while giving shots and Heather threw a party for 35 thousand bucks.  It’s only the second day, hahaha.  I can’t relate to these people at all.

• LOL 12
  • Love 12
46 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

The color was pretty on her but not the cut.  She also has horrible posture, she looked hunchback-y a few times.

I’m not sure how I feel about Heather leaving Shannon out in the cold after patching it up with Nicole in 2 seconds. 

Gina has very bad posture.  She looks hunched over.

• Love 14

I have one thing to say about the. Dubrows.  They really stick together.  I like the way they sat together and spoke about the night.  Of course him being a billionaire helps.  Thirty six thousand dollars down the drain like it was nothing to him.  I’d kiss his ass too.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Oh no!  I must be maturing now that I’m in my 7 th decade.  I am now considering giving up yet another Bravo show.  I don’t care for any of these Housewives and my two least favorites (Heather and Shannon) are not adding to my enjoyment. Also Gina crawling all over herself to become besties with Heather reminds me of how she continually betrayed her friendship with Emily to hang out with the “ cool” kids. The new women don’t interest me at all….

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

This was kind of weird.

Terrys face is weird to look at. Seems like he’s had weird work done.

I hope someone got to eat all that delish food.

I feel like the 2 newbies Noelle and Jen are going to have divorce announcements soon. Maybe they already have and I missed it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Heather and Terry walked into the room to confront Nicole and within 30 seconds they were laughting and hugging  her. This whole thing was just to give them something to jump start the season.  I'll bet they are talking about this all the way into episode 20 like Beverly Hills did with pantygate,  puppygate, Brandy and Denise hookupgate an lastly Erika and Tomgate. Shannon and Heather will be on the outs off and on all season with Gina stiring the pot with an evil grin on her face. 

Gina pulled the same stunt during her first season. She dropped Emily like a hot potato when she met Shannon and Shannon  bought her clothes on a shopping trip. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
16 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

This season on THe Real Housewives of Orange County:

No new story lines from any other seasons.

Maybe they will try to jazz things up and play pickle ball or beer pong.

And, maybe attend a PTA meeting.  That would spice things up.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1