Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E02: Loose Lips and Lawsuits

• Start Topic

On 12/9/2021 at 9:01 AM, 65mickey said:

I got the impression that Nicole was a drunk person. Telling Emily to sit down what 5 or 6 times even after it was pointed out that she was sitting.

Yep and Emily also seemed drunk. I think that’s why her reaction was exaggerated. 

If these women would lay off the sauce they probably wouldn’t get into nearly as many fights, but then Bravo wouldn’t have the drama either. 

Shannon’s face looks so bloated and overdone and the long hair doesn’t help. All that alcohol and hypochondria is starting to really show on he

Didn’t she have a facelift a few seasons ago? What happened? I thought it would last longer. I agree. She doesn’t look good. The fake hair was awful. 

Remember Jeff Foxworthy’s “You know you’re a redneck” routine. Thinking about it watching this show. Here’s my twist:

”You know you’re drunk…” when it seems a good idea to grope the boobs of someone you just met… at a party in front of others! 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 12/9/2021 at 9:32 AM, Emmeline said:

I have to agree with you about Gina.  Two seasons ago Gina was not being a good friend to Emily and favoring some of the others over her supposed bestie.  I personally didn’t like that.  Last year Gina turned it around and fans seemed to enjoy that.  After the blow up between Emily and Nicole, Gina stayed with Nicole saying she thought there was still potential there.  It was telling that Emily had to call out to Gina “no, you come with me”, pulling her away from Nicole.  Again, she was not supporting her friend.

Heather and Terry coming down guns blazing and then hugging it out was strange.  Heather is going to be the person I love to hate.  Terry’s nose is morphing into its own entity.  Shannon looks a bit rough and her waist long extensions were silly.  Stop trying to be a Barbie at 57.  

Gina is a “Fair Weather” friend.  I’ve come across some of them.  They want you when it suits them, then they discard you when something better comes along.  She’s barking up the wrong tree, as she’s nothing.  Heather will dump her in a hot minute.  She’s slobbering over Heather, and it’s disgusting.  I hope Emily wises up.

• Love 15
16 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Gina goes to lunch, has drinks, gossips, then stabs her friends in the back.  She gets support and has her Housewives money.  I am shocked she did what she did.  You don’t blab when a good friend tells you not to.  Heather will never hang with Gina, as she’s not important.  Anyhow, it was producer driven for sure.  No one would do that at a party no less.

You do when you are aware you are on camera and that said "good friend" is also likely to be talking about this on camera but not to the person involved.

I honestly give Shannon the side-eye for insisting that this all be kept secret. If Shannon were actually looking out for Heather, she would have said something to Heather about Nicole (preferably off-camera but even if was on-camera, it should have been one on one). There was no reason for Shannon to not say something to Heather about Nicole's law suit, unless she wanted to try to use it against Heather at some point. 

• Love 8

The comments are better than the actual episode! 

Pulling for Shannon in this case.  It sounded to me like she really wasn't sure who this "Nicole" person was, and was worried that she might be the one who sued Terry and didn't know how to handle the information, so after drinking, she spilled the beans to Gina and Emily.  It didn't sound like she was trying to start shit per say, but more worried about how to handle the situation with Heather.  Should she tell Heather or not, kind of thing.  I don't think Shannon wanted any trouble with Heather.

Now Gina...that girl couldn't spill the beans fast enough.  Shouting that she didn't "know Heather then" was ridiculous, for all intents and purposes she didn't know Heather then either, they had just met.  Gina had money signs in her eyes and that is why she was so quick to befriend Heather, and throw Shannon under the bus. 

Terry Dubrow looks weird, he has become hard to look at.  Some people seem to look so different after plastic surgery and not in a good way.  Kenny Rogers comes to mind, he didn't even look like the same guy.  Perhaps it's their bone structure?  I don't know, but Terry looks like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.  Scary.

Table for one (or maybe two) here but I like Shane, I think he's funny in his dry, dead pan way.  What you see is what you get with Shane, no funny business with him.

The Chihuahua dog man was weird too.  I felt sorry for the dog, I hope he at least gets to take a poo on his own. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, chlban said:

$36,000 for that stupid party?

There's a chance that Bravo paid for part of it, like they pay for the trips.  But even if the Dubrows paid for it themselves, appearing on the show is an income-generating activity for them, and the $36,000 for the party could be considered an investment in that business.  In which case maybe they wrote it off their taxes. 

I, and several other women, just spent hours of preparation and an entire day putting on a boutique/bake sale at the animal shelter where I volunteer. We were thrilled that we raised over $5,000. Not because we sold $5,000 worth of stuff  but because our supporters, many former adopters, would hand us $100 for a pack of cookies priced at $3.50 and refuse change. Bless them, they helped us save more lives.

Really, this is no different from when nonprofits put on galas and charge a bunch to attend them--people always wonder why the attendees couldn't just give the money to the nonprofit, skipping the gala middle man and bringing in more money for the nonprofit.  In your case, it's just on a much smaller scale; they could have given you $100 and not made you spend hours and days working to make something to sell for $3.50. 

If  you can afford to toss money away, at least put some of it to a good cause.

We don't know that they don't.  As someone upthread pointed out, it could (maybe should) be assumed that they trumpet all of their good works, but maybe they don't.  Until we see their tax returns, we can't know for sure.

It's almost a no-win situation.  If celebrities advertise their philanthropy, the run the risk of looking like bragging jerks, or (maybe worse for celebrities) of alienating some fans because of the causes they support, or of alienating friends whose causes they don't support (or don't support enough).  But if they don't tout their philanthropy, the general public thinks they're assholes with mansions who don't give to charity.

I've always wondered what would happen to charitable donations if they weren't tax deductible, and if they were required to be anonymous.  I suspect they would plummet, and because of that, the entire landscape is very complicated.  For nonprofits, it's deciding how much you can ask Donor A for, and how frequently.  Or whether it's better to ask Donor A for $100 outright, or to offer him a pack of cookies for $3.50 that will allow him to become memorable by paying $100 for it.

And for the donors, especially famous ones, it can be a minefield, where even deciding to stay anonymous can have repercussions.

Okay, that's it.  I'm done defending celebrities, and in particular the Dubrows.  For me, I go deeper and am chagrined that there's THAT much money to be made in plastic surgery that isn't performed on burn victims or children with cleft palates. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

It's almost a no-win situation. If celebrities advertise their philanthropy, they run the risk of looking like bragging jerks, or (maybe worse for celebrities) of alienating some fans because of the causes they support, or of alienating friends whose causes they don't support (or don't support enough).  But if they don't tout their philanthropy, the general public thinks they're assholes with mansions who don't give to charity.  But if they don't tout their philanthropy, the general public thinks they're assholes with mansions who don't give to charity.

[Emphasis added]. Well, in the case of the Dubrows they already look like bragging jerks so I don't think that would stop them from talking about any charitable causes they support.  And I already consider them assholes with mansions, so it's definitely a no-win situation, lol.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Well, in the case of the Dubrows they already look like bragging jerks so I don't think that would stop them from talking about any charitable causes they support.  

Oh, I know.  That's why they're not a great example of people whose charitable contributions might not be publicized--it stands to reason that these two in particular will talk about every dollar they ever spend, if for no other reason than that it adds to the total they are perceived to have.  But you just never know--they may have some weird personality quirk that causes them to crow about everything but their charitable givings.  I want to see their tax returns.  Shoot--I want to see everybody's tax returns, come to think of it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Didn’t she have a facelift a few seasons ago? What happened? I thought it would last longer. I agree. She doesn’t look good. The fake hair was awful. 

She had a "scalpel-free" face tightening and it looks like she gained weight again + that bad filler really just ruined her face tightening. Though we all saw how many face lifts Vicki went through...like 5 in 7 years?

• Love 5
On 12/8/2021 at 10:44 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

After losing her shit over the news that Gina spilled, she takes it out on Shannon.

Heather may know how to call the caterer for a party but she knows nothing on how to have a party, she reacted like a high school girl, shutting down the party and making everyone uncomfortable.  Heather yells at Gina about the timing of the news, Heather did the same thing, made a scene during her own party, part of being a good host is to make your guests feel comfortable, Heather did the opposite.

In spite of Heather walking upstairs and telling everyone the party is over all of her guests remained, I noticed security standing around, why didn't they clear out the house for Heather?  Who puts velvet ropes up in their house? 

Why was Terry and Heather so eager to forgive Nicole?  She cried a few tears and all is forgiven but Shannon is the target of Heather's ire.  Nicole should have told Heather about the lawsuit even if it was dropped and it was a hundred years ago, I really cannot figure out why Shannon is the bad guy, she didn't run all over town telling anyone with ears about the law suit, she told two people, one of which could not keep her mouth shut.

I still cannot get past all the women smushed up sitting in that little area instead of one of her cavernous living rooms.

I could not believe my ears.  You're friends with someone for what 6 years and find out they sued you and it's over in seconds?  But Shannon's the devil?  Although i feel confident the Dubrows decided they would need the good PR of being just oh so accepting of the friend who lied through omission about suing him.

And how fucked up is Nicole's face that Terry didn't remember her at all?

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

So here is what I noticed (out of all of the blatant fakery that has become this show)

We all know Terry Dubrow is an attention whore. He LOVES being on camera when Bravo is filming. So he arrives home from work in the midst of Heather's dushi/sushi party. He says hello (in his black leather jacket) to the ladies and kisses Heather. Tells her he loves her and he must go to bed as he has an early surgery in the morning.

About 20 or 30 minutes later, after the confrontation with Shannon, Gina,Emily etc. Heather goes upstairs and calls for Terry. He comes downstairs STILL wearing his black leather jacket.

For someone who needed to get to sleep right away he sure was taking his time getting ready for bed. Maybe he sleeps in his leather jacket?

This franchise has hit rock bottom. Nobody can save it. Especially not Heather. She stinks from desperation just to be noticed. Empty nester syndrome?

Just fire all of them and hire an all new group. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

So here is what I noticed (out of all of the blatant fakery that has become this show)

We all know Terry Dubrow is an attention whore. He LOVES being on camera when Bravo is filming. So he arrives home from work in the midst of Heather's dushi/sushi party. He says hello (in his black leather jacket) to the ladies and kisses Heather. Tells her he loves her and he must go to bed as he has an early surgery in the morning.

About 20 or 30 minutes later, after the confrontation with Shannon, Gina,Emily etc. Heather goes upstairs and calls for Terry. He comes downstairs STILL wearing his black leather jacket.

For someone who needed to get to sleep right away he sure was taking his time getting ready for bed. Maybe he sleeps in his leather jacket?

This franchise has hit rock bottom. Nobody can save it. Especially not Heather. She stinks from desperation just to be noticed. Empty nester syndrome?

They know they are on camera....of course he is going to ensure he looks good and likely for "continuity" sakes he put on his jacket again. 

These 2 episodes I feel have been pure OC which has been great. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

The comments are better than the actual episode! 

Pulling for Shannon in this case.  It sounded to me like she really wasn't sure who this "Nicole" person was, and was worried that she might be the one who sued Terry and didn't know how to handle the information, so after drinking, she spilled the beans to Gina and Emily.  It didn't sound like she was trying to start shit per say, but more worried about how to handle the situation with Heather.  Should she tell Heather or not, kind of thing.  I don't think Shannon wanted any trouble with Heather.

Now Gina...that girl couldn't spill the beans fast enough.  Shouting that she didn't "know Heather then" was ridiculous, for all intents and purposes she didn't know Heather then either, they had just met.  Gina had money signs in her eyes and that is why she was so quick to befriend Heather, and throw Shannon under the bus. 

Terry Dubrow looks weird, he has become hard to look at.  Some people seem to look so different after plastic surgery and not in a good way.  Kenny Rogers comes to mind, he didn't even look like the same guy.  Perhaps it's their bone structure?  I don't know, but Terry looks like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.  Scary.

Table for one (or maybe two) here but I like Shane, I think he's funny in his dry, dead pan way.  What you see is what you get with Shane, no funny business with him.

The Chihuahua dog man was weird too.  I felt sorry for the dog, I hope he at least gets to take a poo on his own. 

Chihuahua Man looks like a jerk walking around without a shirt on.  Who does he think he is?  Lol.  I like Shane also, and Emily too for some reason.  Gina will get burned with Heather.  It’s only a matter of time.  Poor Shannon.  Who’s her friend now?  Everyone talks about one another .. she did nothing wrong, and Heather had it coming after what she did to Shannon last year.  Nicole has mileage on her.  She looks like she’s been thru it all, fugly.  Nasty too.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I could not believe my ears.  You're friends with someone for what 6 years and find out they sued you and it's over in seconds?  But Shannon's the devil?  Although i feel confident the Dubrows decided they would need the good PR of being just oh so accepting of the friend who lied through omission about suing him.

And how fucked up is Nicole's face that Terry didn't remember her at all?

I don’t know how Miss Heather from Westchester grew up kids. Probably had a Nanny for each kid, a cook, a housekeeper, etc, etc.  looks like she primps all day in the mirror.  She can’t entertain for shit, can’t even put a tablecloth on a table, and put guests in the foyer all cramped up on top of one another.  Orders catering to make an impression.  No wonder she went back to Bravo.  Bored to death.  I’m wondering where everyone was going to sit for the main course. In the foyer on their laps?  Behind the ropes?  How goesh.

13 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Last year?

Last five years ago?  Six?   I’m sure everyone knows what I mean.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Laughing my ass off.  You should be a detective, lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

She can’t entertain for shit, can’t even put a tablecloth on a table,

I'm confident she is capable of putting a tablecloth on a table, but chose not to.  I'm actually kind of impressed--I'd prefer that to somebody chasing me around with a coaster all night.

58 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Orders catering to make an impression. 

Or maybe to provide her guests with great food.

I find Heather repellent, but I don't have a problem with her wanting her party to have a certain look, or a certain menu.  For sure, if somebody's feeding me sushi in their home as part of a gathering, I'd be a much more relaxed guest if the people from Nobu were in the kitchen making it.

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

I’m wondering where everyone was going to sit for the main course. In the foyer on their laps?  Behind the ropes?  How goesh.

It's a mystery why everybody was corralled into that small area for the beginning of the party, but there's a lot of other square footage that could be used for serving the main course. 

In fact, we just moved into a work building the same size as Heather's house--22,000 square feet.  It's all open inside, and I stand in there and look around and even accounting for Heather's closets and bathrooms, I still boggle at having that much room for a residence.  Shoot--we have bicycles to get from one end to the other!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

They know they are on camera....of course he is going to ensure he looks good and likely for "continuity" sakes he put on his jacket again. 

These 2 episodes I feel have been pure OC which has been great. 

If Terry had come down in pajamas I wouldn’t have found the scene quite as ridiculous. The way it played out was totally scripted. 
Everyone looked terrible and like they are trying too hard. Nicole is really ugly and gross. I was sure the suit was about her face not her boobs.
Also there is too much mention of Brownshit. She’s not on this season we should never see flashbacks of her or hear about her.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'm confident she is capable of putting a tablecloth on a table, but chose not to.  I'm actually kind of impressed--I'd prefer that to somebody chasing me around with a coaster all night.

Or maybe to provide her guests with great food.

I find Heather repellent, but I don't have a problem with her wanting her party to have a certain look, or a certain menu.  For sure, if somebody's feeding me sushi in their home as part of a gathering, I'd be a much more relaxed guest if the people from Nobu were in the kitchen making it.

It's a mystery why everybody was corralled into that small area for the beginning of the party, but there's a lot of other square footage that could be used for serving the main course. 

In fact, we just moved into a work building the same size as Heather's house--22,000 square feet.  It's all open inside, and I stand in there and look around and even accounting for Heather's closets and bathrooms, I still boggle at having that much room for a residence.  Shoot--we have bicycles to get from one end to the other!

Ouch!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

If Terry had come down in pajamas I wouldn’t have found the scene quite as ridiculous

Yes! And even better if he came down the stairs in a silk robe/ smoking jacket ala Hugh Hefner! "Heather my love. What seems to be the problem dahling? Do we need more rooms to accommodate these heathens? Shall I call security?" 

And whoever the woman is who sued Terry for his bad boob job, she needs to work on a lawsuit against the plastic surgeon who fucked up her face.

• LOL 12
  • Love 9

Gina is not getting the mileage out of exploiting her abusive ex so she is stirring the pot with Shannon and Heather. Her quivering baby girl voice about the ex taking her to his sluts house was absurd. As if having a shitty ex means you need to bring up the plastic faced ladies lawsuit. It’s so dumb. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes! And even better if he came down the stairs in a silk robe/ smoking jacket ala Hugh Hefner!

I can totally picture this in my head, holding a pipe with that smarmy grin on his face!

I've always thought he resembled Professor Hinkle from Frosty the Snowman:

3c488b1f5bd8ae82142e7ca456d498e6.jpg

I think it's the nose and/or the chin

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 13
On 12/8/2021 at 9:08 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Dr. Jen's husband Ryan's mouth, ick.  I see no chemistry between them, I do see chemistry with his dog.  Is he trying to be the next Ken Vander Pump and his late dog Jiggy?

He's just a little bitch riding on his doctor/wife's coat!!    pathetic!!!!!!! 

• Love 7
On 12/11/2021 at 6:39 AM, chlban said:

Yes, Gina really showed herself again. I actually liked her last year but maybe it was just that with Kelly, Brownwind and what's her name-the one season wonder-Gina looked decent. But, I already dislike her again. And Emily is still a waste of air time. Yes, the other chick was drunk and stupid too, but she was right that they had just net when Emily was blathering about them being friends. When this show started, the women were, at least for the most part, actual friends and neighbors  ( Vickie, Laurie, Jeanna). It was the same with the NY housewives. 

Remember in season 1 when Jo had to go introduce herself to a table of women she'd never before met, which included Kimberly, to join the cast?  One of the most entertaining introductions in the Housewives history 😂

Good times in the OC.  

I never thought I'd say (type) this, but this show needs to bring somebody back.  Pretty much anybody.  Hell, even that grating heifer Gretchen with her inept shit-stirring skills would be better than we're given now.  I just can't warm up to Emily or Gina, and I'm pretty sure I won't be warming up to these newcomers any time soon.  I find Heather (and Terry) insufferable, but at least I can eye roll and snark on them.  The others are just...there.

Maybe things will pick up as the season progresses.  One thing is for certain - It has to be better than that last season of NY.  

• Love 8

Bisexual with a sex dungeon? Carleton called and she wants to let you know this gimmick won't get you a 2nd season.

Emily losing her shit over the witless Nicole was pathetic. Brush that shit off like dandruff. 

Gina is so far up Heather's ass she can taste what she had for breakfast. Champs and an enema, thank you very much. You don't maintain an 80 pound skeleton with food. 

Shannon continues to flail as the uno Amiga. She's not conniving or strong enough to play the villain to Heather's queen bee. She's not a head bandito...she's a #3.

Dr Jen saw what TV did for Dr Terry, and she's here to get her name known and her business grown. Gotta make that cash to keep your man's chihuahua in designer outfits.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, J80134 said:

keep your man's chihuahua in designer outfits.

My mind went in a very weird place when I read this! Lol! In my defense, these are very weird people so who knows what Dr. Jen named her husband's penis.

• LOL 10
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

My mind went in a very weird place when I read this! Lol! In my defense, these are very weird people so who knows what Dr. Jen named her husband's penis.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
On 12/9/2021 at 2:57 PM, 65mickey said:

This is Heather's MO. Seasons ago she hosted a clam bake outside. When the party was over she said that the guests could go to the basement bous room not the upstairs.   She hosted  "She ate my bow" dinner party and held it in the foyer and actually had rooms roped off.  The rodeo party was held on a vacant lot. And when they were building the mausoleum that they live in now she invited the housewives orver lunch and they ate in a construction zone. I do not remembr her ever hosting a dinner party in her home and allowing the guests to venture past the front entrance. I think she is sending a not so subtle message. 

That mausoleum was built because they can.  They probably only use a few rooms.  It’s not cozy or warm.  Who would want that?  Terry has to grow some balls and put a stop to this nonsense.  She ain’t all that to slobber all over.  I’ve always loved Vickies house and Shannons.  Not that it’s any of my business, lol.  She should have a tram built across the whole house.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 12/11/2021 at 9:39 AM, chlban said:

But, she is looking so bad this year. $36,000 for that stupid party? I, and several other women, just spent hours of preparation and an entire day putting on a boutique/bake sale at the animal shelter where I volunteer. We were thrilled that we raised over $5,000. Not because we sold $5,000 worth of stuff  but because our supporters, many former adopters, would hand us $100 for a pack of cookies priced at $3.50 and refuse change. Bless them, they helped us save more lives. If  you can afford to toss money away, at least put some of it to a good cause. Not wasted on a bunch of women you really don't care about and that you KNOW are only going to get drunk and stupid. Not liking Heather this year at all.

Annnnnnnd here's the reason these botoxed hags are so boring, banal, and heinous. THIS shelter boutique/bake sale is 1000 times more interesting (not to mention lovely and meaningful) than a bunch of zoo apes piling up to argue like a gaggle of rubes in a dive bar. Message to Madame Puppet Heather: You are a vulgar and useless failed D-list actress, and there is nothing interesting about you. No one cares whether you're serving sushi or a bag of Doritos; your parties suck, and you're a rube and a nitwit. 

Message to @chlban: Thank you for saving these precious angels' lives. YOU are beautiful. 🐾 #Specialplaceinheaven

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 11
35 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Annnnnnnd here's the reason these botoxed hags are so boring, banal, and heinous. THIS shelter boutique/bake sale is 1000 times more interesting (not to mention lovely and meaningful) than a bunch of zoo apes piling up to argue like a gaggle of rubes in a dive bar. Message to Madame Puppet Heather: You are a vulgar and useless failed D-list actress, and there is nothing interesting about you. No one cares whether you're serving sushi or a bag of Doritos; your parties suck, and you're a rube and a nitwit. 

Message to @chlban: Thank you for saving these precious angels' lives. YOU are beautiful. 🐾 #Specialplaceinheaven

Did they have to show the dogs in the cage?  I only hope it was a temporary while they are training.  Are they for the kids to love and take care of, or just an accessory?

• Love 4
13 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

This episode and the preview:

Heather keeps asking everyone why Shannon brought up whatshername’s lawsuit with Terry.

Just. Ask. Shannon.

But she'd have to climb down off the cross if she actually SPOKE to Shannon!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, kristen111 said:

She should have a tram built across the whole house.

😂

I vote for one of those ride-on small trains for kids, with track that winds through the entire downstairs/outside. Love to see Fancy Pants all crunched into one of the cars, wrinkling her Chanel. Terry could wear an engineer's hat and ring the bell. 🚂 

• LOL 6
On 12/11/2021 at 8:39 AM, chlban said:

Yes, Gina really showed herself again. I actually liked her last year but maybe it was just that with Kelly, Brownwind and what's her name-the one season wonder-Gina looked decent. But, I already dislike her again. And Emily is still a waste of air time. Yes, the other chick was drunk and stupid too, but she was right that they had just net when Emily was blathering about them being friends. When this show started, the women were, at least for the most part, actual friends and neighbors  ( Vickie, Laurie, Jeanna). It was the same with the NY housewives. This group just doesn't mesh well. Maybe it will get better but, so far, it sucks.  Also, I am in for some pretentious behavior and house porn and I liked Heather, for the most part, the first time around. But, she is looking so bad this year. $36,000 for that stupid party? I, and several other women, just spent hours of preparation and an entire day putting on a boutique/bake sale at the animal shelter where I volunteer. We were thrilled that we raised over $5,000. Not because we sold $5,000 worth of stuff  but because our supporters, many former adopters, would hand us $100 for a pack of cookies priced at $3.50 and refuse change. Bless them, they helped us save more lives. If  you can afford to toss money away, at least put some of it to a good cause. Not wasted on a bunch of women you really don't care about and that you KNOW are only going to get drunk and stupid. Not liking Heather this year at all.

Thank you for raising money to save lives! 

• Love 3
On 12/8/2021 at 6:19 PM, Straycat80 said:

Nicole is a piece of work. Clock her Emily. 

Sorry - just catching up with the OC ladies and haven't read this board yet, but does anyone else think Nicole was high af at the party?

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 1
On 12/8/2021 at 6:40 PM, Straycat80 said:

Wow 2014 Shannon looks completely different from now Shannon. Too much work done. 

I was noticing the same thing -- that and the bad makeup job.  Had she just left it alone I'm sure her face would have looked better than it does now.

• Love 2
On 12/8/2021 at 9:53 PM, Mar said:

All of these housewife shows are just blending into each other with the manufactured drama and fighting. Despite the new casting, the show is still trash. And as much as I don’t like to say it, I really can’t look at Nicole when she is on the screen because of the massive amount of plastic surgery she’s had on her face.

Same here - made me kinda squeamish to look at her too.  Her bad make-up job dosn't help.

• Love 1
On 12/9/2021 at 12:06 AM, Cheezwiz said:

I found it really hard to look at her because one of her eyebrows was stuck in an exaggerated raised position, and it was distracting as hell. I find the plastic surgeon's awful bolt-on boob job distracting as well -  she seems hellbent on showing it off when she should be in scrubs. It's not a good advertisement for her practice.

What a dumb obviously Producer-driven tempest in a tea-pot this episode was. None of it made any sense, and it was all clearly manufactured.

I normally like Gina & Emily, but they both should have kept their mouths shut and just enjoyed the party. Shannon continues to look pitiful, and is now the target of everyone's ire. Not sure why Noelle is so eager to befriend her.

All of these ladies would benefit by halting the fillers, and wearing longer less tight clothing. I will say that I loved Heather's black dress for the event - much as I dislike her, she knows how to dress elegantly.

I too am puzzled as to why Emily and the Plastic Surgeon Doctor who's name I keep forgetting are with their current husbands - talk about mismatches! I dislike Shane intensely, and shirtless househusband is an even bigger tool-bag than he appeared to be last episode. Ugh.

So far I can't see what Dr. Jen sees in that guy.  Maybe he has a night game that's awesome; otherwise it's hard to tell what the heck the guy's got going for him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2021 at 9:12 AM, mytmo said:

So out of that huge house the party took place in the foyer?  Talk about cold mausoleum look.  And Our Lady of Perpetual Surprise resorts to body shaming of course.  Shannon's lumbering in those ridiculously high heels did nothing for her along with the ridiculously long braid on the new girl.  Could Dr. Jen possibly be a beard?  I don't blame Gina kissing up to Heather.  Heather is an institution just like her home.

Same thought occurred to me.

• Love 2
On 12/9/2021 at 10:11 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I get what was going on. Shannon did want Gina to do the dirty work of talking about the law suit when Heather wasn't around. She just didn't want Gina to mention it in front of Heather. Gina, on the other hand, recognized this common tactic among HW veterans and decided, "nah, I am not going to be accused of talking behind Heather's back" so brought it up to her directly. I don't have an issue with that specifically, but I do think it was tacky to bring it up at the party, which Gina herself acknowledged.

And IMO Heather was angry at both Shannon and Gina because she understood that talking about a law suit that went away is pretty damaging. I do think she probably should have reserved some anger for Nicole for not telling her about the suit all of these years but I also understand why Heather and Terry weren't angry with Nicole - she wasn't the one actually talking about it at this time, at least. (She obviously did in years past).

Anyway, I don't blame Gina for not wanting to do Shannon's dirty work but I think she should have taken Heather to lunch or something instead and have the conversation then. 

That’s exactly how I feel. I think Shannon was up to some nasty shit of wanting to make this “rumor” of Terry being a bad doctor a season long storyline. I wouldn’t have kept it a secret either, but I would have told Shannon upfront I wasn’t going to play her game. Shannon’s just a nasty miserable person who likes spreading the misery. 

• Love 1
On 12/8/2021 at 5:00 PM, nexxie said:

Oh dear, Heather’s big party is shut down?! Does someone eat the bow off her cake again?

Is this the world we live in?? 

Side note, but I love Max’s unbrushed hair and sweatpants. Refreshing to see on this show. Say what you will about Heather (and I’ll say it alongside you) but she does seem to let her kids be themselves. 

• Love 4

Ugh, everyone sucks. Shannon should have discretely mentioned the lawsuit to Heather off camera, instead of telling other cast members. But Gina (who I usually like!) and Emily are the ones who made it “A Thing” - completely throwing Shannon under the bus in the process. And Heather’s reaction was beyond melodramatic. 

• Love 2