Type keyword(s) to search

Lawson and Tiffany: Warbling His Way Into Her Heart

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

He should be easy to spot what with that big honkin cross he wears. 😃

That cross just drives me crazy.  It screams "Look at me!  I'm a CHRISTIAN! I'm better than you!"

I know lots of people wear crosses, but I feel he wears his just for effect. 

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 3
  • Love 6

Maybe its me, but their trip feels more like a (fantastically) typical tourist vacation, rather than a honeymoon. Is Lawson trying to tire Tiff out so she falls asleep the minute her head hits the pillow? 😴

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 7

I watched the video and I don't think they have "done it" yet. These two are immature children and Lawson is all for himself. My husband, who has no idea who these two are passed by as I watched the beginning of the video and he said "who is that???  He's an a**hole." I said, how did you know? He could tell. When Tiffany grows up a bit, she may have buyers remorse. She acted like a 13 year old on her first date. Lawson came across like he was trying hard to convince himself that they were going to have a 'great time' in Greece. His sub par home-school education was quite telling as he was unfamiliar with Greek ancient architecture. He said that Tiffany knew all about 'that stuff' but that he did not. Great job once again, Kelly Jo.

• Love 11

The bloom is off the rose on that marriage. After running around like crazy sightseeing on their honeymoon, presumably so Law would get Tiff back to the hotel room too exhausted for her to want to do much, he now features her in an IG story yesterday making waffles. He goes on about Tiff is going to show him how it's done bc he has noooo idea, and she snaps back "I just read the directions . . . . " Uh yeah Law having XX chromosomes + a ring on the finger doesn't make a person any more responsible for cooking than you. And he can't even chalk that up to oh I married a girl whose mom didn't train her for wife life bc freaking Erin, Tori, Carlin, Josie, and Katie have gone on and on about how they don't cook/can't cook/learned how to cook after marriage in Erin's case.

If Tiff looked at her siblings in law and noted that Zach and Kelton cook; Chad and Bobby do a ton of childcare; Evan seems generally like he helps with some cooking, dishes, childcare - she may be realizing that's not at all what she got. Hers is a true fundie man who feels he doesn't need to cook [or presumably clean] bc she's the wife but oh yeah he doesn't want to touch her either + she needs to bring in the money [or she did at least in the form of a down payment on their house].

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Those two look like they don't even want to sleep in the same room.  I've only seen newlyweds stand that far apart and kind of lean over to touch lips in fully arranged marriages - and not in all of those. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I don't want to hear either of them whining about gas prices when Tif made him drive them an hour away so she can buy produce at Trader Joe's.  Walmart may be hit or miss with produce sometimes, but there has to be dozens of other stores they could go to without driving and hour each way.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I’ll give them a pass on that because it seems like Tiffany is very homesick. She’s adjusting as well as Katie. Except it’s cheaper for Katie to fly to TN than for Tiffany to make frequent trips to CA. Even though they were here already.

I’m not a TJ’s person but I have found their consumers to be very loyal. I won’t buy Walmart produce unless it’s the only place in town. It was nice for Lawson to indulge her. Either he’s been reading forums or he had an epiphany and is being more attentive. Although the we were separated for two days and I was miserable was over the top. Even for Lawson. 

Tiffany cooks and seems proud of it. Good for her. Funny how the Bates women can’t cook upon marriage. Esther and Tiffany managed to learn. I also don’t want to hear them whine about gas prices. The thing is we know they will. 

• Love 4
(edited)

L&T posted on their drive to Jane and Bill’s. Ellie is there, as well as Zach and family. C&E must be there too because Tiffany posted a picture holding Zade. What happened to not overwhelming the grandparents with a Bates invasion?

Edited by SMama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, SMama said:

L&T posted on their drive to Jane and Bill’s. Ellie is there, as well as Zach and family. C&E must be there too because Tiffany posted a picture holding Zade. What happened to not overwhelming the grandparents with a Bates invasion?

Carlin said in one her reels they were going on their way back from the beach, both for the 4th & Papa Bill’s bday. She said a lot of the family was going. 

• Love 1

If I was in the grandparents shoes I’d be looking forward to the Websters visiting, not only does Alyssa have a great relationship with her grandparents, she does help and tries to ease their load. Nathan and Esther would also make that list because they live in their RV. They won’t be sleeping on the floor, and can cook their own meals. 

On another thread there was discussion about fundies owning RVs. Thinking that even when BUB came along Gil never owned (to my knowledge) and RV to contain their three ring circus when traveling.

Maybe I’m making this up but I though Z&W drove an RV to Katie’s wedding. I don’t recall who was the owner. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, So unbelievable said:

They are all so selfish.  Doesn't seem they care if they are an invasion.  

They really don't. They don't care about overwhelming their grandparets or destroying their stuff.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, SMama said:

If I was in the grandparents shoes I’d be looking forward to the Websters visiting, not only does Alyssa have a great relationship with her grandparents, she does help and tries to ease their load. Nathan and Esther would also make that list because they live in their RV. They won’t be sleeping on the floor, and can cook their own meals. 

On another thread there was discussion about fundies owning RVs. Thinking that even when BUB came along Gil never owned (to my knowledge) and RV to contain their three ring circus when traveling.

Maybe I’m making this up but I though Z&W drove an RV to Katie’s wedding. I don’t recall who was the owner. 

I think Zach & Whit had a rental. 

• Useful 1

And the grandparents can just say no.  My mother told me on more than one occasion not to come with her grandchildren because the cleaning lady just left and she didn't want the chaos so soon.  It annoyed me but I survived.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I didn't see anything strange on his IG. Just a dog, pics with Zade, and a happy birthday post for Papa Bill. 

Maybe it was a story? He's filming himself at Papa B's, asks Tiff a question and pans the camera back to him before she finishes answering, then as he continues filming himself he walks away. Tiff has her own post (story?) with a couple of pics and a shill of something (maybe L's album).

• LOL 3

Lawson and Tiff are setting up a merchandise table in front of BSB when they have their cash & carry on Saturday. I'm laughing way too hard at this. 🤣😎🙃🤠🤣

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Lawson and Tiff are setting up a merchandise table in front of BSB when they have their cash & carry on Saturday. I'm laughing way too hard at this. 🤣😎🙃🤠🤣

What are they selling? Themselves? 😂

• LOL 5
18 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe they should try having a garage sale. 😂

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

Music CDs nobody wants? My mother loved the show but didn't like his "talent".

Given the LB logo that BSB included, it look like he's going to unload CDs and other merch (I think he had ballcaps). 

• Mind Blown 1

Did Lawson approve Tiff reading Nancy Drew?  Is that the only book she is allowed to read?  I get re-reading some books, but Nancy Drew?

At least she will have something to read while sitting with him at the cash and carry....since no one will be fighting to see them and buy his crap cd's.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, So unbelievable said:

Did Lawson approve Tiff reading Nancy Drew?  Is that the only book she is allowed to read?  I get re-reading some books, but Nancy Drew?

At least she will have something to read while sitting with him at the cash and carry....since no one will be fighting to see them and buy his crap cd's.

I read all of the Nancy Drew books in the 3rd grade (still have the entire collection on a shelf at home). A third grade reading level sounds about right for most of these barely literates. Hammy downs! 🤣

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I wonder how he did today? 😂

They made a video after the cash and carry, sharing a link to buy online, for those who couldn’t make it. Safe to say, they didn’t sell out. 😁

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 9