Type keyword(s) to search

Lawson and Tiffany: Warbling His Way Into Her Heart

• Start Topic

I watched their Youtube Q & A today. Tiffany says that SHE is not on birth control. After all this time, no babies yet? I believe that Lawson may be using birth control. They didn't ask that, so I'm wondering if they didn't contribute this information. Tiffany looked uncomfortable trying to convince us and herself how she loves both placed, CA and TN. I don't believe her. I think she is having a tough time adjusting; would rather live in CA but had to put on that "positive" attitude that seems to be required from the women. I don't think she is really happy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 9

Intetesting tidbit from Reddit: Tiffany sold one of her condos last week.

I dug up the info, and without posting identifying details, it seems she purchased it in 2018 for 280k and sold 1/23 for $400k. I wonder what's going on? Money troubles? Is Lawson's singing "career" draining their finances? Or maybe she doesn't want the headache of being a landlord anymore? With San Diego being such a big military community, you'd think she'd want to keep it to earn a tidy rental income. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
27 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I think they needed the money, sadly. Lawson needs to go out and get himself a real job with a real salary and benefits. Once again, it's Tiffany's sacrifice on the block.

I agree, landlords use property management companies and are not involved in the day to day upkeep of the properties, other than to approve an expense above a certain amount. They must need the money.

They have not been married a year and Lawson has not worked a single day, and has only drained Tiffany’s financial resources. What an abject failure. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 5

I hope she puts aside some money for the capital gains taxes she is going to owe.

Given their lifestyle and constant travel that 400K is not going to last long.  

What happens when all of her properties are sold and Lawson still has not had any success in his "career"? 

Not even married a year and he is already bleeding her dry.🙄

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

If Lawson’s IG is current they are still in San Diego. Not in a hurry to get back to Nashville to work. Those almost monthly plane tickets and trips won’t pay for themselves. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 1/25/2023 at 5:25 PM, floridamom said:

I watched their Youtube Q & A today. Tiffany says that SHE is not on birth control. After all this time, no babies yet? 

It hasn't been that long since they were married. Less than a year. It's also possible that she was on birth control earlier but isn't on it now. 

• Useful 1
On 2/1/2023 at 12:34 PM, BitterApple said:

I dug up the info, and without posting identifying details, it seems she purchased it in 2018 for 280k and sold 1/23 for $400k. I wonder what's going on?

Unless she paid cash for the condo in 2018, she did not net $400,000 when she sold it. I hope that her parents have taken her aside and tried to get her to understand that using all of her assets to subsidize a career for Lawson is a big mistake. He needs to get off his premadonna ass and get a job. And if she can't find work in Nashville maybe they need to move to California. I want so badly for someone to grab her and say "HE CAN"T SING"

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 14
  • LOL 4

I hope someone in California knows Tiffany well enough to take her aside and set her straight on some things.  Lawson is not going to be successful as a singer and he is too lazy to get any other kind of job.  She is losing the income stream from one of her rentals and already had to have her parents cosign to get the house they have in Nashville.  I wish she had it in her to tell Lawson to either get a job or get out.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1

Lawson used to be capable of working. Didn't he "help out" his ne'er do well parents when he had his own business? I guess those days are over and now his parents are his role models for his grifting off his wife life. 😒

• Like 14
17 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

Lawson used to be capable of working. Didn't he "help out" his ne'er do well parents when he had his own business? I guess those days are over and now his parents are his role models for his grifting off his wife life. 😒

Lawson started a lawn care business as a young teen. Tiffany brought it up in one of their stories. She asked if Lawson should restart his lawn care business in their new area. I guess that didn’t go over well with  Pretty Boy. 😂 Once UP came into their lives his priorities changed. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
16 minutes ago, So unbelievable said:

And yet again, poor Duke is left dropped off somewhere while they go away.  Why the big deal about bringing him "home" when they aren't there?  

Because they needed content for the gram. Everything about their lives is performative. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
On 2/1/2023 at 1:44 PM, floridamom said:

I think they needed the money, sadly. Lawson needs to go out and get himself a real job with a real salary and benefits. Once again, it's Tiffany's sacrifice on the block.

He’ll drain her dry financially if she lets him.  He thinks he’s too famous to work a regular job IMO.

• Like 15
3 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Did she marry him because she thinks he is "pretty"?  What was the draw? Semi talented unemployed pretty boy.

Don't know her past dating history, but he was the instigator. He slid into her DMs, apparently impressed with her faith. I guess that was the way to her heart. Not sure if she knew who he was before this first encounter.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Kelly Jo in pants??? I watched Lawson's skiing YouTube and around 5:18-5:21 mark, you can see KellyJo in the kitchen wearing dark blue pants with no skirt over it and a t-shirt. I couldn't believe my eyes. Wow, just like that, she is now wearing pants? No explanation to us heathens out here why it is now "ok and biblical" for her to do so? We had to hear all the rhetoric as to why it was NOT ok for females to wear pants. We deserve an explanation, don't we? My, how things have quietly changed.

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 2

T&L are at an airport, again. But this time its international! They want their fans to guess where they are going. It’s sad that with as much traveling as these two do they have not figured out a way of translating their adventures into videos others want to see. 

I won’t guess where they are going but I guess they are not going to Turkey. It’s good they (Mediccorps) have decided not to cosplay there. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
47 minutes ago, floridamom said:

With all of the traveling that these two seem to do, they should not have a dog or any pet. 

None of these people should have a pet.  Period.  They are all too self absorbed and ignorant.

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Did Tiffany go too?

It doesn’t look like but she has been quiet on SM. I thought she would have high tailed it home to spend time with her family like Esther. I worry about that girl. 

• Like 5

Did Tiffany drop Bates on IG? Could we be seeing trouble in their marriage? No doubt it has been hard between moving, not feeling embraced by the family and of course the biggest problem - Lawson.

image.png.67e8cc49f3c1763e9a48dc753ed889f4.png

No Bates here anymore ⬇️.

image.png.b11ca1af390070e850e19ca05622b4b6.png

• Like 1
  • Useful 6
18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Did Tiffany drop Bates on IG? Could we be seeing trouble in their marriage? No doubt it has been hard between moving, not feeling embraced by the family and of course the biggest problem - Lawson.

image.png.67e8cc49f3c1763e9a48dc753ed889f4.png

No Bates here anymore ⬇️.

image.png.b11ca1af390070e850e19ca05622b4b6.png

Did she change to Bates once married? I didn’t pay attention. They just went to the Bahamas for her birthday and she was gushing about her husband. Could it be for work? She is established as Espensen. I want my worrying about her to be in vain though. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, SMama said:

Did she change to Bates once married? I didn’t pay attention. They just went to the Bahamas for her birthday and she was gushing about her husband. Could it be for work? She is established as Espensen. I want my worrying about her to be in vain though. 

I'm fairly certain she added Bates and now the Bates name has been dropped.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Did Lawson actually take out his expensive airpods while on the ground in Turkey?  I know in the past he hasn't.  Nothing like someone supposedly helping who can't even take his airpods out of his ears.  Besides, Turkey is a big country.  He could be hanging out anywhere and not be anywhere near where real help is needed.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

Did Lawson actually take out his expensive airpods while on the ground in Turkey?  I know in the past he hasn't.  Nothing like someone supposedly helping who can't even take his airpods out of his ears.  Besides, Turkey is a big country.  He could be hanging out anywhere and not be anywhere near where real help is needed.  

But he’s oN tHe GrOuNd, doncha know?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Performative, indeed. I wonder how many takes it took to get that photo, with strong Lawson carrying bags of something! With his artful coif and his aviators! 

I also wonder how far he is actually is from the quake areas. Judging from the undamaged buildings in the background, I would bet he's quite distant. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Heathen said:

Performative, indeed. I wonder how many takes it took to get that photo, with strong Lawson carrying bags of something! With his artful coif and his aviators! 

I also wonder how far he is actually is from the quake areas. Judging from the undamaged buildings in the background, I would bet he's quite distant. 

They look like the bags of coal that Trace showed them delivering by the truckload to remote villages in this video. Go to 16:00. Sorry to disappoint.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

They look like the bags of coal that Trace showed them delivering by the truckload to remote villages in this video. Go to 16:00. Sorry to disappoint.

Sorry, not going to give them clicks so they can profit from exploiting a natural disaster. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I may not agree with their beliefs but for Trace to be over in Tureky helping deliver very needed  supplies is something that I cannnot fault. At least he is walking the walk and not just talking the talk. It doesn't look like he is exploiting anything, how many of us are over there helping out? 

Oops, I should have  put this in Trace's thread. Sorry.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I may not agree with their beliefs but for Trace to be over in Tureky helping deliver very needed  supplies is something that I cannnot fault. At least he is walking the walk and not just talking the talk. It doesn't look like he is exploiting anything, how many of us are over there helping out? 

He did mention that Lawson and Nathan were on the same team delivering fuel, so it's OK here.

They sure could have used social workers over there.

Edited by Dehumidifier
  • Like 1
(edited)

Did Tiff ever return home? Maybe with Trace? She was in one photo op with Lawson and Nathan, but that was a few weeks ago. She seems too fragile to be hauling sacks of coal, and I don't know what else she could do. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Unlike Trace, Lawson, and Nathan, most of us have actual jobs and can't take time off to go make social media content in another country. I don't pretend that they're actually doing anything besides making content. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1