Type keyword(s) to search

Lawson and Tiffany: Warbling His Way Into Her Heart

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

He moved into a house that was gutted and filled with new cabinetry and flooring. That stuff is probably off-gassing and triggered a mild case of asthma that he has always had. His wife may be panicking a bit when he has symptoms and demanding he seek medical attention  when previously he would have handled it himself.

Except Tiff said his asthma only acts up when they're not home.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

T&L are visiting Katie. Lawson’s asthma must have miraculously disappeared for this trip. 

Everyone in this family gets around quite a bit. A few days ago Tiffany had a story about Erin and Chad staying with them for a few days. No sign of the kids, and the table was set for four. Who the heck has the ability to dump five kids, including an infant just like that? I wonder if Erin was there to record her CD. 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, writerwoman said:

This might have been addressed but having watched the Jan. 6 hearings I have a hard time believing Lawson and his bros WEREN’T there for the whole thing 

I don’t think they went inside the Capitol.  They had a right to protest.  1A—peaceful protest even if I don’t agree with their protest. I have a bigger problem with those that chose violence and stormed the Capitol, which I don’t think they did. (As much as it pains me to give them any credit). They most likely would’ve been arrested with all of the others. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I did wonder at some point if there was something around Jan. 6 that spooked Up into cancelling them.  I never thought it had to do with the racist video since that had been around for a couple months at least and they were filming and heavily promoting the show.  As stated, even if I disagree with the protest, they had a right to peacefully protest.  It's entirely possible that is all they did, but they quickly buried their presence there after everything went pear shaped.

• Love 3

There are so many reasons UP could've canceled them; I've always assumed that the network got wind of just how hateful their beliefs really are and realized that too many others knew it too, and so they decided to cut them loose.  Their activities around that moment in time could've been the last straw for UP, especially after the George Floyd crack that was posted and went viral.  It could be that UP finally decided to conduct a formal investigation and monitor their actions after that and any reference to being in DC on that day was too much for them.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

I originally didn't think it was the Floyd video but now I think maybe it was. The Bates posted some reels of them hanging with some of their former film crew and the film crew's family. The reel somehow felt off. Then I read a post pointing out that many of their guests were Black, like the Bates were trying to prove they're not racist. Then they started to do the meet and greets sales at BSB, like they were showing UP that Carlin and the entire family are still popular. Then when I add in the fact that most of Carlin's siblings don't seem to care for her, I come back to the Floyd reel.

Maybe it just took a few months for all the complaints to add up and reach the right people at UP. Maybe a celebrity found out about the reel and complained, and UP was afraid they would make their feelings public.

• Love 3
On 10/15/2022 at 11:30 AM, writerwoman said:

This might have been addressed but having watched the Jan. 6 hearings I have a hard time believing Lawson and his bros WEREN’T there for the whole thing 

I still wonder that too. Lawson and his bros and other Fundies. I know there's no proof and surprisingly nothing has come up since then nor have they been spotted in the crowds inside. But I'm still not 100% convinced. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

After seeing a post of Tiff with newborn Kenna I'm guessing she hasn't spent a lot of time around babies. I guess Lawson will need to step up and help parent when they have their first.

First Lawson has to... well y'all know. 

• LOL 15

Tiffany waved around a pregnancy test in the last video, the one where they went to see Nate's new baby.  She said it was negative.  Lawson was rambling while she did that and then he mumbled something about it, but I didn't catch it.  Didn't go back to listen again, my ears were already bleeding.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SMama said:

Lawson has a free concert in ten days. Yep, free admission is what it takes to get people to listen to his singing. Dude needs to get a job. 

I wouldn’t even attend for free.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 5
  • LOL 11
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

I dunno. That sounds autotuned into oblivion.

I am no expert for sure.  The clip was just a few seconds long.  But they do sound better to my untrained ears.  I think Lawson is beating a dead horse at this point. But as long as his wife can pay the bills he will probably keep trying. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

I am no expert for sure.  The clip was just a few seconds long.  But they do sound better to my untrained ears.  I think Lawson is beating a dead horse at this point. But as long as his wife can pay the bills he will probably keep trying. 

It will take a major step down in their lifestyle to force Lawson to get a real job. 

• Love 5

There's some weird auto tuning going on in that song, but Carlin performed several times on the show and she does have a pretty voice. With her looks and personality, she would've had a much better chance at industry success than her brother. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Tiffany posted a nice message for National Adoption Month. She's considering doing a YouTube video about her story, which I'm not gonna lie, I'd actually be interested to watch. It's a much more worthwhile subject than Lawson's "career" or the Stew Crew's fake camping trips. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

So now is Tiffany’s turn to pass out in church. They have a video up but I’m not interested. Tiffany says they talk about health stuff. Plus, we get to see the outside of their house. 🥱 

Edited by SMama
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3

I find the way this family talks about health things to be distasteful. First off in this family couldn’t it easily be early pregnancy related? But if not, don’t most people WANT it to be - standing too long, hadn’t had enough food or water, too hot in the room or some combo of things like that?! Like I know you make $$ on social media but it’s distasteful to make it sound like/act like - omg it could be something more. Though to be fair that didn’t act like they want it to be something as much as E&C do - though Law did throw in a mention re going to the dr who’ll run tests. And of course it’s “to be continued” bc they need you to watch next week.

• Love 5

So Tiffany passed out and they are going to wait to see a doctor? Someone should sit Lawson down and explain his singing and YouTube careers are not going to happen. You are thirty years old, get a job, support your family. Heck he could make money as a studio musician and supplement with his la n service. They chose to live in Nashville to feed Lawson’s fantasies. The result is Tiffany won’t have many opportunities for acting jobs. Grow up, you sisters saturated the market. No one wants to watch Lawson preen on camera.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

My guesses:

Pregnant or she's starving herself to the point of passing out. 

I hate to make body comments bc I hated people commenting on how small I was at that age but looking at that YT and their IG clip of their wedding - she is really thin, like really really thin looking at her arms and legs. But she eats healthy from the stuff she cooks - maybe she just needs to eat more of that food. I kind of wonder if she’s unhappy deep down - even if she’s seemed happy bc omg BF, engaged in Italy, wedding etc - I wonder if she really has long term concerns re life with Law and the Bates that she can’t articulate. There are those who deal with stress by not eating enough. Law looks like he’s gained some weight but usually in these marriages the guys are happy as clams bc they get to live how they want while ignoring the wife’s needs.

• Sad 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, cereality said:

I wonder if she really has long term concerns re life with Law and the Bates that she can’t articulate. There are those who deal with stress by not eating enough. Law looks like he’s gained some weight but usually in these marriages the guys are happy as clams bc they get to live how they want while ignoring the wife’s needs.

I really hope she does for her own good, and finds a remedy before she has four kids under three.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'll bite. What did he do this time? 

It’s not really what he did. I just find him, smug, annoying, stuck up, on and on. I never really paid attention to this family much in the past. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It’s not really what he did. I just find him, smug, annoying, stuck up, on and on. I never really paid attention to this family much in the past. 

Also extremely bigoted and thin skinned. I'm blocked on IG and I think Twitter as well. I don't even comment on either. I think he scours through likes of posts he doesn't like and blocks people. JillRod does the same. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, SMama said:

So Tiffany passed out and they are going to wait to see a doctor? Someone should sit Lawson down and explain his singing and YouTube careers are not going to happen. You are thirty years old, get a job, support your family. Heck he could make money as a studio musician and supplement with his la n service. They chose to live in Nashville to feed Lawson’s fantasies. The result is Tiffany won’t have many opportunities for acting jobs. Grow up, you sisters saturated the market. No one wants to watch Lawson preen on camera.

Isn't he supposed to be a good song writer? I seem to recall something about that being his talent, not singing.

Edited by Dehumidifier
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Dehumidifier said:

Isn't he supposed to be a good song writer? I seem to recall something about that being his talent, not singing.

Disagree. The music itself is incredibly simple, the lyrics banal. 

I'm no fan of modern country music, but I've heard it all before. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Buy his vinyl ( I didn’t know they’re not called albums anymore 👵) and look what you get.

Screenshot from a video:

B140AEF4-5BFC-4C34-92C2-DEE380D18787.jpeg

Oh FFS, stop debasing yourself! Was Tiffany this desperate on social media pre Lawson?

• Like 4

I wonder how her parents feel about all the desperation, begging, shilling, and Lawson Pan is still unemployed. They provided for her, even if she worked as a child. Someone drove her to auditions, had to be in n set while a Tiffany filmed. The fact that she has rental properties shows she was looked after, invested her money well. Add that the Espers are not fundie and one has to wonder what they really think of this mess. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I wonder if Tiffy had heard of Lawson before he slid into her DMs? And how did he find her? I doubt he'd seen any of her (all non-fundie) work?

Lawson said a friend told him about an interview Tiffany did, and the sweet friend was impressed by how she talked about her faith. You know Hollywood is full of evil but there’s Tiff standing up type of BS. Lawson claims he was very impressed by her faith and contacted her. There is no way he saw her as his meal ticket. 🙄

What is it with these fundie men, future headships who need someone to find them a bride? That is what Travis said about Katie. A friend saw her on SM and told Travis. WTAF. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Follow up appointment, “nobody told” her she wasn’t supposed to eat. No morning appointment for her. She had to go back later in the afternoon.

What is it with these people and no one gives them instructions, according to them?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, floridamom said:

They don't get medical information right because they don't pay attention and they don't know what questions to ask the medical staff.

Fundies are terrible listeners. They think they already have all the answers. And if the doctor isn't telling them something they want to hear, well fuck the doctor. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Fundies are terrible listeners. They think they already have all the answers. And if the doctor isn't telling them something they want to hear, well fuck the doctor. 

Then they shouldn’t even bother to see doctors. Let Jesus cure them!

• Like 2
  • Applause 5