Type keyword(s) to search

Lawson and Tiffany: Warbling His Way Into Her Heart

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Lawson's been gone for 6 days? 

I was a bit surprised to hear that as well. Has Tiffany not made any friends? I figured Callie came out for a weekend or something, but six days of hanging out with a fourteen year-old? At this point Tiffany has been in Nashville for over a year, but doesn't seem to have any semblance of a life. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
(edited)

He was with Nathan at least yesterday bc he had an IG with Nathan's kid. I assume it was Medicalert/Medivac/whatever they do and he swung by Nathan's on the way back. And in case anyone's wondering how that marriage is going, he brought Tiff a card and flowers when he returned with the card saying - I'm lucky to have a FRIEND like you. WTF?! Most newlyweds, being away for a week = hopping in the sack the moment they reunite. Guess not if your wife is just another friend. I mean likely the place didn't have a wife appreciation card but most husbands would know to just buy flowers or pick up flowers and her favorite candy; or hell if they bought the card they'd cross out FRIEND and write in WIFE . . . .

Hopefully for Callie she mostly got 6 days of R&R. She was shown cleaning the fridge but it'd be nice if that's all she had to do. In terms of "cooking" - she put together snacks for her and Tiff and the snacks were like - whole fruit, a ramekin of chocolate chips, nuts etc. So hopefully that was more of a - we're gonna watch this movie, pull out whatever snacks you like.

But yeah it is kind of sad that 24 year old Tiff is SOOOO lonely that she needed the company of a 14 yr old for SIX days!? Like it would've been enough to have Callie over for a long weekend if you wanted company. I am actually surprised she didn't go off to Cali and/or have her parents come stay with her - that's how she's made this marriage work until now. Wonder if Law/Tiff are cutting back financially with no one working . . . flight prices are lower but not cheap cross country; maybe this was more of a - uh we'll go to Cali in Aug/Sept anyway, how about you just have Callie come stay for free now.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
34 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Lawson did an IG story because he doesn't know why they have an air quality warning. I kid you not.

Um, he could’ve simply done a google search to find out. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 3
1 minute ago, AstridM said:

Um, he could’ve simply done a google search to find out. 🤦‍♀️

But, but, but he wouldn't get any attention by doing a simple Google search! He's got a music CAREER to promote! Duh! 

• LOL 8

Lmfaoooo, imagine being Friendzoned by your own husband. I don't know where Lawson got the flowers, but even grocery stores usually have a decent card selection. I feel bad for crapping on a nice gesture, but it is kind of funny. They have no chemistry as it is, and then Lawson goes and gets her the most platonic card ever. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfaoooo, imagine being Friendzoned by your own husband. I don't know where Lawson got the flowers, but even grocery stores usually have a decent card selection. I feel bad for crapping on a nice gesture, but it is kind of funny. They have no chemistry as it is, and then Lawson goes and gets her the most platonic card ever. 🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry. I had the exact same thoughts when I saw that card. No sex for him tonight. 😂

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

A friend?  Tiffany, run while you can.  You are his wife, and yes, hopefully, you are friends, but to post a card like this reeks of desperation - "See Lawson does care about me."  Lawson doesn't love anyone as much as he loves himself.  

• Like 12
  • Love 2
(edited)

Have you guys seen Lawson and Tiffany's latest video? It's a hot topic on Reddit. I suffered through it so you don't have to.

First part is boring. Nathan and Esther visit. Lawson's getting ready to drive to Rocky Top for shows. There's a horribly awkward product placement for some protein bar. And then it gets interesting:

LawDog is loading up his trailer with LawDog merch (contain your laughter) and somehow he banged his head. He's sprawled out on the ground like he's dying and two random blonde women (wives of his bandmates, maybe?) assess the damage. Tiffany joins the fray. Lawson shows the bump on his head. Tiffany says, "Omg, it's gonna get worse" to which Lawson snaps "Big deal" in an extremely nasty tone. It's around the 9-10 minute mark. You kind of have to see it, but he was incredibly rude. She was just trying to help and he was sucking up the attention two minutes earlier. For the millionth time, I'm wondering why the hell Tiffany has chosen this life.

They go to the E.R. and learn he tore a muscle in his neck. Doc gave him meds and said it'll heal. Lawson preens for the camera and says he'll be hurting tomorrow but, "the show must go on." Apparently that means poor Tiffany driving through severe thunderstorms in the middle of the night. She's clearly panicked and Lawson just tells her "keep your eyes on the road." They don't arrive until 3 a.m., but it gets funny:

There's a second mishap when the unsecured trailer rolls off the hill on the Bates driveway and into a ditch. Maybe God is giving Lawson a sign? He jokes his entire music career just went off a cliff (as if that ship didn't sail five years ago) and asks Jeb what they should do. Jeb replies "roll it the rest of the way down the hill." What a savage, lol. Lawson pretends not to be offended and enlists family to retrieve it. End video. 

Couple of random thoughts:

I legit jumped when they showed Callie's rat snake. That thing was huge and didn't look like it came from PetSmart. I wonder if they caught it in the woods?

I can't explain why, but I find Bradley to be an extremely irritating kid. 

How does Nathan afford to fly all over the place? Instructors don't make that much. Who's paying for the fuel? The plane? The landing fees? Are the planes owned by MediScam? 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

It's always been my view that Law 100% did not want to marry - bc I don't think he likes girls even though he may not realize that he doesn't; though others say he can never love anyone bc he's a narcissist. But let's be real situations like this is why he DID marry. He needs a Tiff driving him to the hospital in the pouring rain at night [IDK if that's not some clips spliced together - I mean the injury happened in broad daylight] and then to Rocky Top. He doesn't care that Tiff being from San Diego likely has zero rain driving experience and legit looked nervous. He also needs someone to cook and clean for him - viola Tiff . . . . She really should cut her losses and run and not make babies. They have hinted they're trying as one of their recent videos - the one with the porch swing - Law goes on about how the two of them will sit here for years and watch the sunset and "who knows maybe by next year it'll be 3 of us . . . ." She's young and prob apt to get pregnant easily - hope she's used some of the time that he's away [since he's with her 24-7 otherwise] to go to an obgyn and get herself fitting with an IUD so she can be like - shrug IDK why we aren't getting pregnant. Not that I think they're having that much sex at all but I do think Law wants kids.

I only watched clips of this video but even in the preview I was struck by how Bradley is an obnoxious 8 yr old like other heathen 8 yr olds?! Like where does it come from - when is he seeing other kids? I know he did a weeklong basketball camp but IDK that 2 hrs of basketball for 5 days gets you to the level of other 3rd grade boys, given that you otherwise are soooo isolated and sheltered. I mean I found it surprising when he was screaming "I'm gonna pee my pants if the trailer rolls off the cliff" "I'm gonna die laughing if it rolls off the cliff." They're sooo godly, he's allowed to mock his 30 yr old uncle and joke about dying!? I'm thinking Z&W are running a very fundie lite/non fundie ship over there and are even "encouraging" their kids to be normal. Though of course can't upset G&K by you know actually sending them to SCHOOL. Kind of explains how Whit is very regularly like - I'm picking up snacks or pizza for movie night; you watch enough kid/regular movies, you run across normal behavior which kids mimic.

I mean contrast Carson - who is being raised just as isolated - to be a soft spoken, shy, fundie boy.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Today Tiff hung with the 'servant sisters' and Callie. Is she only allowed to hang with motherless Bates? How far away to they live from the Bates area of TN?

They're supposedly traveling, and they flew out of Knoxville for some reason. 

When actually at home, they're in the burbs of Nashville. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Today Tiff hung with the 'servant sisters' and Callie. Is she only allowed to hang with motherless Bates? How far away to they live from the Bates area of TN?

I saw that and felt bad. It doesn't seem like the Bates women have been welcoming to Tiffany. Not for nothing, but if my 24 year-old SIL was in town, I wouldn't have her hanging out with high schoolers, even if we weren't super close. I can give Whit and Lydia a pass because they're pregnant, but none of the others have thought to have Tiff over for lunch or invite her to grab a coffee? It seemed like Erin was the only one who made a consistent effort to be hospitable. 

• Like 9

Lawson is such a drama queen, so his antics when he hit his head don't surprise me in the least.  I remember when he had his wisdom teeth out on the show and it took two people to get him into the house.  They practically had to carry him.  I walked into my house on my own after having a hysterectomy as outpatient surgery, so this fool could have done it.  Even his siblings were rolling their eyes.

• Like 15
4 hours ago, zenme said:

I don’t know why, but I’m bothered.   So, Esther HAD to go?  She couldn’t sit this one out, with a new baby and all? 

I’m actually surprised they didn’t drag poor Kenna along. Looks like Lawson and Tiffy are enjoying taking care of her.

8 hours ago, AstridM said:

Trying to convert Catholics? 🤣

It's a common thing for fundies.  I think it saves time because Jesus is not a foreign concept.  The Catholics just have to be taught that they are sinners and going straight to hell for worshipping statues.

I do medical work in El Salvador, a country actually named after Christ where around half the population is Catholic.  There are fundamentalist missionaries everywhere, trying to convert Catholics to become fundies.  The Duggars have been down there multiple times.  Jill and Derick lived there for awhile, trying to convert Catholics to their brand of Christianity.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

3D4CFDA8-BD5D-42EC-802C-26693986CBB4.jpeg

Yeah, of course she's perfect. She's the sugar mama paying the bills so Lawson can Peter Pan his way through life. Not too many women would be willing trail their men through Tennessee while he plays to empty auditoriums. 🙄

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

Catholic here. While it has been many years since I attended Mass weekly and I do have a LOT of issues with the institution, I have to say this preoccupation fundies have with converting Catholics really angers me. 
Like it or not, Catholics ARE Christians. In fact, they are the original Christians.

I thought spreading the Word meant reaching out to those who do not know about Jesus, not trying to convert people who are already believers.  

And the Philippines? Where people actually nail themselves to crosses each year during Holy Week? Arguably the most Catholic country of all? Good luck with that.

I am surprised they would leave Kenna for a couple of weeks at this point. And with Lawson and Tiffany? She doesn’t have a ton of experience caring for babies as far as I know.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5

So my dad was raised in a more Fundie lite family (they were missionaries)...but he and my mom (non fundie) would clash about religion and how to raise me.

In fact, when I was little, there was this 30 minute informational movie about a Catholic in Brazil that was disowned for opting to be converted by a fundie.  My mom was offended because her grandfather was Catholic and was a Christian.  I watched this 30 minute movie and took from it that it's normal to question your upbringing and to go your own way.  I wonder if any of the kids will ever do that.

Back on topic, while Lawson is good looking..what else does he bring to the table?  Tiffany was a working actress, had a close knit family, and seemed to have some discipline if she got a masters....what does he have to match that?

• Like 4

Who leaves their 9 month old for WEEKS and goes half way around the world? WTF!? What if something goes wrong? Like the kid gets sick? They're not exactly someplace where they can fly back in 2 hrs. Have they signed the appropriate powers of attorney for Law/Tiff to be able to get her any medical care she needs? I mean fingers crossed everything is fine and I of course don't wish anyone any health issues but how on earth do you not think of that - esp in a time when Covid, RSV routinely land people in the hospital? IDK that we have a lot of RSV right now, but Covid is ever present.

And yeah Tiff/Law seem to really love Kenna and are close with Nathan/Esther, but I'm guessing Tiff has zero baby experience - being the baby in her own family with just one brother who is a decade older with no nieces and nephew. What's fun for 1-2 days is going to grow really old and tiring in even one week. Though I guess in that sense Law is a hands on uncle and Callie who has raised kids since birth is there, so I guess they'll take over on the day to day when Tiff seems overwhelmed.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6

Incredibly obnoxious post considering neither of them work, but it was sweet of Lawson and Tiffany to take Callie out for her birthday. They treated her to a facial, steak dinner, shopping and ice cream. In the Instagram pics, Callie was holding Abercrombie and Sephora bags, so not cheap stuff. It's probably the only time the kid's had a decent birthday. If I were her, I'd be calling dibs on being their future Sister-Nanny now. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 12
On 8/3/2023 at 2:15 PM, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

44A3662B-581A-4AD1-8633-939E4EDADA2E.jpeg

What is this even supposed to be about?  Isn't this the case for most of us starting out?  What are they trying to say here?  

I am glad that they at least did something nice for Callie for her birthday.  That's probably way more than she has ever gotten from her parents who can't even remember half their kids' birthdays anymore.  It's better than poor Ellie who had to be Carlin's slave and no one would even go get her a change of clothes when she was staying with and helping the Stewarts for several days.  There were pictures over several days where she was wearing the same dress.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

Not planning to watch but Law/Tiff seem confused re the concept of vlogging. They just released a - OMG we were in Germany/Netherlands - YT. I saw the thousand posts on IG pushing for views. Then I’m like hmm it’s August, neither Germany or the Netherlands should be so cold that Law needs a puffer coat. Cue pics of Tiff in a winter coat with a scarf and gloves. Do they think this drives views to be like - hey 6 mos ago, we went to x? Are they soooo busy they can’t get a YT up in under 6 mos? Do they think people wait with bated breath to see what they were doing last winter?!

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, cereality said:

Not planning to watch but Law/Tiff seem confused re the concept of vlogging. They just released a - OMG we were in Germany/Netherlands - YT. I saw the thousand posts on IG pushing for views. Then I’m like hmm it’s August, neither Germany or the Netherlands should be so cold that Law needs a puffer coat. Cue pics of Tiff in a winter coat with a scarf and gloves. Do they think this drives views to be like - hey 6 mos ago, we went to x? Are they soooo busy they can’t get a YT up in under 6 mos? Do they think people wait with bated breath to see what they were doing last winter?!

I’m always amused when they practically beg people to watch their videos. They say the latest episode is up. Who the hell refers to their everyday life as an episode?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
23 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They're sure blowing through Tiffy's trust fund at an alarming rate. 

They really are. Neither one has worked since their wedding, they've done multiple overseas vacations and a full house reno. Tiffany has some good acting credits, but come on, she wasn't a child star on the level of the Olsen twins, Hillary Duff or Miley Cyrus. She probably does well off her income properties, but I don't think she has "set for life" money. Her parents had to co-sign for the Nashville house. 

Lawson's proven he knows how to work and save, as evidenced by him supporting Gil and Kelly for years, but his music career's been circling the drain for a while. There's no way his sales and ticket revenue covers the costs of recording, mixing and mastering, music videos, touring, etc. At this point it's a money pit and a vanity project, not a job. 

• Like 10
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

They really are. Neither one has worked since their wedding, they've done multiple overseas vacations and a full house reno. Tiffany has some good acting credits, but come on, she wasn't a child star on the level of the Olsen twins, Hillary Duff or Miley Cyrus. She probably does well off her income properties, but I don't think she has "set for life" money. Her parents had to co-sign for the Nashville house. 

Lawson's proven he knows how to work and save, as evidenced by him supporting Gil and Kelly for years, but his music career's been circling the drain for a while. There's no way his sales and ticket revenue covers the costs of recording, mixing and mastering, music videos, touring, etc. At this point it's a money pit and a vanity project, not a job. 

as it should

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video. I won’t use the words that entered my head when I saw this. 

2208FCA1-F625-429B-BA08-E78D59A2B539.jpeg

Way to prove you are a giant asshole.  And bless his little untalented heart.  He couldn't support the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed if he tried and someone threw him a bone.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 9

Just shows what you become when you marry into this mess of a family. Suddenly Tiff is all about keeping sweet and making this meme mocking herself bc she doesn't want Law to be upset with her in any way . . . OMG what if he stops loving me [uh sweetie he doesn't love you anyway].

Yet if she was in the real world, married to a regular man, and SHE had come into the marriage with 2 income properties and the down payment on their home and the husband even joked about her being an "expense" - I feel like she'd have no problem reminding him that HER monthly rental income pays their bills on the house SHE put up the down payment for and HER parents co-signed for.

But now . . . on no keep sweet, gotta suck the man's dick by making him feel like HE is the one working soooo hard to pay their way.

He's done this before too. One time sitting at Target while she was shopping being all like - how much damage is she gonna do to MY wallet here . . . . However it was early on in her marriage and she had some views that it'd be a normal marriage, not a keeping sweet marriage with a man who barely likes you - bc she rolled her eyes right there on camera for all to see.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4