Type keyword(s) to search

Lawson and Tiffany: Warbling His Way Into Her Heart

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Maybe Callie asked to stay with Tiffany. She gets a a lot of attention when she stays with Tiffany and gets away from Ma and Pa Bates for awhile.

She may have, but it's still kind of sad. Tiffany has no friends her own age and nothing to fill her time with if she can spend an entire week hanging around with Callie (on top of all the other weeks she's visited). It's great they've developed a bond, but Tiffany is a married woman in her 20s. Her social circle should consist of more than just Lawson and a teenager. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

She may have, but it's still kind of sad. Tiffany has no friends her own age and nothing to fill her time with if she can spend an entire week hanging around with Callie (on top of all the other weeks she's visited). It's great they've developed a bond, but Tiffany is a married woman in her 20s. Her social circle should consist of more than just Lawson and a teenager. 

The Bates family can't allow Tiffany to spend time with her family or her friends alone because they may just spend time asking TIff why the hell does she stay with Lawson and remind her she had a career (and a life) before marrying into the Bates family.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Lisa418722 said:

The Bates family can't allow Tiffany to spend time with her family or her friends alone because they may just spend time asking TIff why the hell does she stay with Lawson and remind her she had a career (and a life) before marrying into the Bates family.  

It's funny because someone on the subReddit speculated that very thing: Kelly is trying to reign Tiffany in, sensing the bloom is rapidly coming off the marriage. She knows Lawson landed quite the plum in Tiffany. Not too many women will settle for an unemployed crooner and he doesn't have Daddy Duggar money to make him more appealing. 

• Like 9
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Maybe Callie asked to stay with Tiffany. She gets a a lot of attention when she stays with Tiffany and gets away from Ma and Pa Bates for awhile.

So much for homeschooling, huh?

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Anyone know if L&T live near where the tornado(s) hit?

They're in Mt. Juliet. I'm not sure if that's an area that was hit, but my brother lives in Franklin and he made out okay. Hopefully L, T and Duke are safe. 

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

They're in Mt. Juliet. I'm not sure if that's an area that was hit, but my brother lives in Franklin and he made out okay. Hopefully L, T and Duke are safe. 

I have a lot of family and friends in the county to the west of Mt. Juliet.  Most of the tornados happened north of Nashville (they are southeast of Nashville, but still in the metro area).  I know there were major storms in the area though.  Hopefully, they don't have any major damage.  

• Useful 3

I'm assuming MedicCrap have deployed and are boots on the ground. I hope they left the chopper and chutes at home. 

(Actually this is one time they could actually be of help. Chainsaws, trucks, clean-up, water, food, etc)

• Like 6

I wonder what Tiff's examples of marriage are like. Is she emulating her parents' marriage? KJ was a big influence on Whitney when she entered the clan, but KJ's lives very differently now and it seems she hasn't really taken Tiff under her wing. It does seem in spite of her acting career she was pretty sheltered and she seems more than a tad bit immature.

Its too bad she's so isolated in Nashville. She needs friends.

• Like 9

Was just coming here to talk about this. There is a part 2 coming. I am wondering if she had a loss. She posted a lot about sadness in October.

I just think if she was pregnant and everything was ok they would have posted everywhere.

Hopefully I am wrong.

• Like 1
Just now, 3 is enough said:

Was just coming here to talk about this. There is a part 2 coming. I am wondering if she had a loss. She posted a lot about sadness in October.

I just think if she was pregnant and everything was ok they would have posted everywhere.

Hopefully I am wrong.

I hope she’s not pregnant 🤷‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Hopefully I am wrong.

This is Part 2? I missed (ie didn't watch) Part 1. 

Hopefully I am wrong.

It says “Part1 of our pregnancy story. Part 2 will be coming soon.”

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I hope she’s not pregnant 🤷‍♀️

As long as she is not pregnant she can leave him. It would be a lot harder if they had a child. 
While I also think it would be better if she was not pregnant, if she did lose a baby I have sympathy for her. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

As long as she is not pregnant she can leave him. It would be a lot harder if they had a child. 
While I also think it would be better if she was not pregnant, if she did lose a baby I have sympathy for her. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

EXACTLY 

• Like 1

I'm sorry that Tiffany had a miscarriage. I'm also baffled that she thought it was cute to prank her husband fourteen times. Personally, I don't even think one time is funny, especially if you both desperately want a child and are taking a while to conceive. She's very stunted and immature. 

• Like 18
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm sorry that Tiffany had a miscarriage. I'm also baffled that she thought it was cute to prank her husband fourteen times. Personally, I don't even think one time is funny, especially if you both desperately want a child and are taking a while to conceive. She's very stunted and immature. 

Being stunted and immature makes her perfect for Lawson. 🙄

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Haven’t watched it - what does pranking mean in this context? Like she’d go up to him and say - I’m pregnant - and then be like haha just kidding? Bc I just saw the IG teaser and wasn’t clear why she announced the pregnancy so many times, so I assumed it was like she told him once for real and then the next day at the park or two days later grocery shopping she’d randomly say - I’m pregnant - to see his reaction. I’m guessing that’s not it though bc that’s not a prank.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, cereality said:

Haven’t watched it - what does pranking mean in this context? Like she’d go up to him and say - I’m pregnant - and then be like haha just kidding? Bc I just saw the IG teaser and wasn’t clear why she announced the pregnancy so many times, so I assumed it was like she told him once for real and then the next day at the park or two days later grocery shopping she’d randomly say - I’m pregnant - to see his reaction. I’m guessing that’s not it though bc that’s not a prank.

Nah, the video chronicles her finding our she's pregnant then going out to buy stuff for the reveal. They then show footage of several pranks. It was a giant waste of my time. I guess part two, dropping Sunday, will deal with going to the doctor, if they even got that far, and the miscarriage itaelf. They teased hospital footage.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
1 hour ago, cereality said:

It’s beyond disturbing if she filmed herself doing it all 14 times, though. WTF??

• Like 9
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

If this is who Tiff is, she and Lawson deserve each other.

I was thinking the same thing. It seems like their marriage is performance art. Their method of communication even with one another, is through online videos. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

I might have to watch this video to see her pranking him.  Sounds awful and just reading about it has changed my opinion of Tiffany.  I'm curious how she convinced Lawson when she really was pregnant that it was true?  I guess I'll go watch it for myself.  

• Like 2
On 12/14/2023 at 6:55 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Being stunted and immature makes her perfect for Lawson. 🙄

The talk about her has always been:  Why is she with him? She should leave him. She could do so much better. etc etc.  But, really?  She doesn't seem like she's such great shakes herself.  They might just be perfectly matched.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

The talk about her has always been:  Why is she with him? She should leave him. She could do so much better. etc etc.  But, really?  She doesn't seem like she's such great shakes herself.  They might just be perfectly matched.

In the video, Lawson admitted that they weren't ready for children, being children themselves. 

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

In the video, Lawson admitted that they weren't ready for children, being children themselves. 

Should people who know they’re still children be married? Lol. 

19 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

This makes my cynical mind wonder if this whole thing was just for clicks. Granted, I haven’t watched any of their videos but the whole prank things is just bonkers. Yeah, they are in no way ready to have children or even be married.

Hopefully people figure this out and stop clicking on their nonsense. They should get jobs.

• Like 5