Type keyword(s) to search

Lawson and Tiffany: Warbling His Way Into Her Heart

• Start Topic

Maybe he stole the Rod's flag shirts and is selling those.  I really don't understand who buys all this junk from them.  Lawson is not anywhere near the kind of famous that someone would want his name or mug on a T-shirt.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

So, they were supposed to release an announcement yesterday. Then it was changed to “soon”. He tagged PEOPLE in it, so either they wanted PEOPLE to cover it, or they were set to cover it. 🤷🏼‍♀️Then along comes Erin with an announcement. 

• LOL 6
7 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I bet he's about to have a a hissy fit over this. 

Oh, big time. First their announcement got usurped by the Lori Vallow verdict and then Erin announces a pregnancy. LawDog's probably punching air right now. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I bet he's about to have a a hissy fit over this. 

We can only hope .

18 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Oh, big time. First their announcement got usurped by the Lori Vallow verdict and then Erin announces a pregnancy. LawDog's probably punching air right now. 

Let’s Goooooo! 😆

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe Michael is struggling with the last minute touches for the IG backdrop for L&T's upcoming announcement.

I think People has to make the first move. Would they torture Michael with a pregnancy announcement? I certainly hope not.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I know it's another busy news day what with the Harry & Meghan incident, so Lawson continues to sit on his big news. 😂

What happened with Harry and Meghan?! I know they were in NYC to receive an award, but haven't heard anything else. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

What happened with Harry and Meghan?! I know they were in NYC to receive an award, but haven't heard anything else. 

They claim that paparazzi chased them for two hours. In New York City. The chase was "nearly catastrophic." 

From the Washington Post: "A New York Police Department spokesperson said the presence of many photographers made the couple’s transport “challenging,” adding that they arrived at their destination safely without any collisions or injuries. A taxi driver who transported the couple for a part of their journey after attending the event told The Washington Post in an interview that he would not call the incident a chase, adding that he felt safe during the ride. In an email to The Post, the spokeswoman said: “This relentless pursuit, lasting over two hours, resulted in multiple near collisions involving other drivers on the road, pedestrians and two NYPD officers." https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/05/17/harry-meghan-car-crash-paparazzi/

I guess Lawson is just SOL. Too many pregnancies, too many alleged chases, too many broken toes for him to get any attention no matter how hard he tries. 

Edited by Heathen
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Who is Lawson kidding? They'll likely be a People feature headline about Jennifer Garner's skin cream and Lawson will be a postage stamp side note on the bottom.

I think his announcement will be beyond the annoying, click here for more stories, button by now.

Oooops! On PEOPLE it’s “ load more”.

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

Katie Bates's husband, Travis Clark. I wonder if @Kiss my muttmeant Lawson, because Lawson seems more incel than baby-faced Travis. 

Lawson also seems less interested in women overall, lol. He’s mostly in love with and attracted to himself.

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

Lawson also seems less interested in women overall, lol. He’s mostly in love with and attracted to himself.

I've never seen a man so enamored with himself. Whenever Lawson and Tiffany film themselves talking to the camera, Lawson is always ogling his image on the screen. He doesn't even look at Tiff or pay attention to what she's saying (assuming she can get a word in, lol). 

I just wonder, who's been gassing his head up all these years? He's a decent looking guy, but nothing swoon-worthy. 

• Like 15
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I've never seen a man so enamored with himself. Whenever Lawson and Tiffany film themselves talking to the camera, Lawson is always ogling his image on the screen. He doesn't even look at Tiff or pay attention to what she's saying (assuming she can get a word in, lol). 

I just wonder, who's been gassing his head up all these years? He's a decent looking guy, but nothing swoon-worthy. 

Honestly I think his mother is to blame.  He seemed ok when he was younger- starting the lawn business and making a decent amount of money.  But when he started loaning money to his siblings and paying for groceries (which I assume he never got reimbursed for doing) Kelly started going on and on about what a good son he was.  Then she started going on social media to brag about his music and his "selfless work in the Phillipines".  After a while I guess it just went to his head.  

I do think his first love is himself, but I have always had the impression that if circumstances were different he would not have married a woman.

• Like 10
6 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Honestly I think his mother is to blame.  He seemed ok when he was younger- starting the lawn business and making a decent amount of money.  But when he started loaning money to his siblings and paying for groceries (which I assume he never got reimbursed for doing) Kelly started going on and on about what a good son he was.  Then she started going on social media to brag about his music and his "selfless work in the Phillipines".  After a while I guess it just went to his head.  

I do think his first love is himself, but I have always had the impression that if circumstances were different he would not have married a woman.

His mother and "reality" TV money. Not to mention their cult, in which the dumbest, ugliest man is superior to his smart, pretty sisters. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I think part of it is that in his cult he is better looking than most of the guys.  He certainly runs rings around the Duggar males.  I'm sure that went to his head.  I was always surprised he could tear himself away from his mirror long enough to notice Tiffany was even there let alone decide to propose to her.

I have a feeling he is hearing don't call us we'll call you a lot now that there is no show.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sheshark said:

The big announcement is Lawson’s new “single” Vows.  It is bad, with terrible hand motions for each word.

I knew it was a single rather than a pregnancy. I guess he couldn't wait on People any longer. It's been nearly 3 weeks since he announced that he had an exclusive. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

The song isn't awful but Lawson's singing ruins it. Somebody really needs to have a Come To Jesus meeting with him and tell him he has no future as a recording artist. Even with autotune and other studio wizardry, he sounds flat. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The song isn't awful but Lawson's singing ruins it. Somebody really needs to have a Come To Jesus meeting with him and tell him he has no future as a recording artist. Even with autotune and other studio wizardry, he sounds flat. 

Way too generous here!  HA!  What a talentless goober. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Lawson is gone solo for a few days, weird since he doesn’t have a job. Callie was sent to keep Tiffany company. I’m actually happy for Callie. There’s no baby to look after, and Tiffany has demonstrated she has cooking and housekeeping down. I think Tiffany will treat Callie well. No cooking and doing dishes for a few days. 

59322D7A-A856-4EE6-AB7E-83769168CA5D.thumb.jpeg.94fc08eba8d47ddc6e57d18b710d8faf.jpeg

• Like 10

Why couldn't Tiffany enjoy a bit of alone time? They seem to believe that a females must always have someone else there with them. She is a grown married woman with her own home; no need for Callie to babysit her. Since this is what's to be, I hope Callie did enjoy a bit of a vacation from cooking and cleaniing for her own mother.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Why couldn't Tiffany enjoy a bit of alone time? They seem to believe that a females must always have someone else there with them. She is a grown married woman with her own home; no need for Callie to babysit her. Since this is what's to be, I hope Callie did enjoy a bit of a vacation from cooking and cleaniing for her own mother.

Tiffany is like Lawson, always holding a baby. She’s always dotting on the nieces and nephews, and seems genuine.  If there’s a big age difference between her and her big brother  (like my own two kids) Tiffany probably grew up practically as an only child. Maybe she not only wanted company but to spoil Callie for a few days. I’m truly happy Callie got a break. I’ll never forget Gil proudly posting a picture of Callie making dinner, then the pile of pots and dishes the little girl washed by hand. KJ was somewhere doing nothing in a different state. 

• Sad 10

Maybe it was also that they've read how people have the impression that the family ignores Tiffany and wanted to prove us all wrong.  Either way, I hope Callie has a good time and just gets to be a kid.

• Like 2