Type keyword(s) to search

Lawson and Tiffany: Warbling His Way Into Her Heart

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They made a video after the cash and carry, sharing a link to buy online, for those who couldn’t make it. Safe to say, they didn’t sell out. 😁

Not even close. This is them leaving - with the car packed to the ceiling with all of their merch.

image.png.d7e625bd18ee86a9e9eb47c69ee575fe.png

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

These two are so strange. And no, I wasn’t wondering where Duke dog was. I have noticed that Tiffy is now posting/schilling the same stuff as her SILs, that didn’t take long.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Lulz! In slight defense of TiffyPics, I have seen comments asking about the dog. 

I'm curious what Alyssa's issue is with Duke. In her latest video she said she doesn't like him. I wonder if he was rowdy or aggressive before he got trained. 

• LOL 2
58 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

These two are so strange. And no, I wasn’t wondering where Duke dog was. I have noticed that Tiffy is now posting/schilling the same stuff as her SILs, that didn’t take long.

Seems like her headship can’t support her without her shilling, either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lulz! In slight defense of TiffyPics, I have seen comments asking about the dog. 

I'm curious what Alyssa's issue is with Duke. In her latest video she said she doesn't like him. I wonder if he was rowdy or aggressive before he got trained. 

I'm uncomfortable around German shepherds.  They are very loyal to the family, but the ones I have known are wary and not friendly to non-family members

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Alyssa doesn't have any pets.  It could be she just doesn't like dogs, and typically bigger breeds seem more scary for those who are not "dog people".

Maybe her girls were wary of Duke and Lawson was all "he's fine, he just wants to say hello" when Alyssa expressed concern.  It drives me crazy when dog owners minimalize little kids' very real fears about their pets.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Alyssa doesn't have any pets.  It could be she just doesn't like dogs, and typically bigger breeds seem more scary for those who are not "dog people".

Maybe her girls were wary of Duke and Lawson was all "he's fine, he just wants to say hello" when Alyssa expressed concern.  It drives me crazy when dog owners minimalize little kids' very real fears about their pets.

Alyssa said clear as day in her video - it's not that I'm not a dog person, I'm not THAT dog's person. And then later in the video she is totally playing with Carlin's dog, encouraging her kids to pet Carlin's dog etc., saying she needs to talk to John about a dog - so it's not like she's completely freaked out by all dogs.

I'm guessing because this is a big aggressive breed of dog and likely not well trained [bc come on this is Lawson as the "responsible owner" here], she is wary of its behavior towards her/her young kids. It's quite possible that the dog has shown aggression towards her/her kids [whom it would view as strangers bc how often is she there], Alyssa said something to Law or Gil since he lives at Gil's house, and they brushed it off as - oh he's friendly, he's just saying hi, don't be paranoid etc. - so now Alyssa is like, nope not taking any chances with that badly trained huge dog.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I did not see the video. But it certainly makes sense that Lawson did not take the time to properly train the dog. He never does anything 100%

I can’t fault Alyssa for not warming to a poorly trained German Shepherd. I bet she was concerned about her girls.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Lawson keeps showing up shirtless in his videos lately.

Is this to indicate that he is married and having s e x?  

Is it ok to be shirtless now that he is married?  What about all the single ladies who are watching his video who he might be creating desires in?  

It's just strange to me.  He only shows bare shoulders and some neck, so maybe that's ok ... now that he is married.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

Lawson keeps showing up shirtless in his videos lately.

Is this to indicate that he is married and having s e x?  

Is it ok to be shirtless now that he is married?  What about all the single ladies who are watching his video who he might be creating desires in?  

It's just strange to me.  He only shows bare shoulders and some neck, so maybe that's ok ... now that he is married.  

Or single (or married) men. I guess modesty no longer matters, lol.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Lawson is his own headship now.  He sets the rules so whatever he wants goes.  😉😉😉

Good point.  I had forgotten this.  It is a scary thought.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

So this is interesting. 

Lawson and Tiffany are in Miami.  Because it has been SO LONG since they had a vacation. 🙄

Anyhow, in her stories today she showed of photo of them with their "sweet friend" Tikky Pantilavillarreal.  As in Alyssa's source for matching church dresses for the girls.

I really do wonder what Tikky's motivation is.  

And since they are in Florida I wonder if they will go to see Alyssa?  I know Miami and Orlando are not close, but it's not a far as Tennessee either.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4

Hopefully Tiffy won’t steal Tikky away from Alyssa! I have always wondered what Tikky’s motives and interest in the Webster’s was all about. I’m guessing there won’t be a trip to see Alyssa unless Tiffy and Law need to visit a theme park.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

So this is interesting. 

Lawson and Tiffany are in Miami.  Because it has been SO LONG since they had a vacation. 🙄

Anyhow, in her stories today she showed of photo of them with their "sweet friend" Tikky Pantilavillarreal.  As in Alyssa's source for matching church dresses for the girls.

I really do wonder what Tikky's motivation is.  

And since they are in Florida I wonder if they will go to see Alyssa?  I know Miami and Orlando are not close, but it's not a far as Tennessee either.

Didn’t these slackers just return from their damn honeymoon? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
30 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Didn’t these slackers just return from their damn honeymoon? 

And a trip to CA where they had a guided tour of Disneyland, including a restaurant us mere mortals can’t enjoy. 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Anyhow, in her stories today she showed of photo of them with their "sweet friend" Tikky Pantilavillarreal

For some reason, I always imagined this Tikky person being an older lady who was alone and glommed onto Alyssa since she didn't have grandkids.  I was way off.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, So unbelievable said:

For some reason, I always imagined this Tikky person being an older lady who was alone and glommed onto Alyssa since she didn't have grandkids.  I was way off.  

Yeah, I was totally surprised by how young Tommy was when I first saw her with Alyssa.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Lawson has a story up, once again shirtless. Tiffany is at an audition and he’s desperate for help with dinner. He is cooking ground beef to use with Hamburger Helper. That is easy to make, even for a child. Though I must admit I’ve never made it.

So it seems Lawson and Tiffany do not live off fast food like many of his siblings do. Although she has rental property income Tiffany is still hustling to bring in more income. In the meantime her able body husband is too lazy to become gainfully employed. Why did she hitch her wagon to such a loser? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, SMama said:

Lawson has a story up, once again shirtless. Tiffany is at an audition and he’s desperate for help with dinner. He is cooking ground beef to use with Hamburger Helper. That is easy to make, even for a child. Though I must admit I’ve never made it.

So it seems Lawson and Tiffany do not live off fast food like many of his siblings do. Although she has rental property income Tiffany is still hustling to bring in more income. In the meantime her able body husband is too lazy to become gainfully employed. Why did she hitch her wagon to such a loser? 

Who paid for their house and how?

10 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's stories like those that make me happy that he blocked me. I still have no clue what I did, but apparently I hurt Law's widdle feefees. 😂

You know he has a super fragile ego.

• Love 5

There’s speculation that Tiffany’s parents contributed to their house down payment because they co-signed the mortgage. Plus Tiffany thanked them profusely on a video, stating they could not have obtained the house without them. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Tiffany looks as if she wouldn't touch Hamburger Helper with a 10 foot pole. Poached fish, fresh vegetables only for that girl.

Lol right. And Hamburger Helper is not much better than fast food.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

Tiffany looks as if she wouldn't touch Hamburger Helper with a 10 foot pole. Poached fish, fresh vegetables only for that girl.

When you’re that age, you can eat whatever you want and still look like that. At least I could at that age. No more, lol!

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Eureka said:

When you’re that age, you can eat whatever you want and still look like that. At least I could at that age. No more, lol!

Haha I never could. I loved working out, but I also loved food, so I was always just an average weight. She seems like the type to think thinness is a virtue, though. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Tiffany’s mom is visiting and Lawson went shopping with them. He’s doing a lot of posing and acting as if he’s being inconvenienced (he could have stayed home), and the oh no how much money is my wife going to spend.

Lawson, don’t worry your pretty little head about how much your bread winner, golden goose wife is spending. It’s not like you’re paying. There’s plenty of mirrors for you to entertain yourself while they shop. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's moments like these that make me happy that the thin skinned twit blocked me. 😂

Tiffany was so annoyed when Lawson did the "stressed hubby worried his bubble head wife will run up a huge tab" shtick. She shot him one look and I swear she was about to say, "Bitch, it's MY money!!!." She hasn't even been with this dude six months and she's over it. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

I have had sleepless nights (not really) over WHO Lawson reminds me of...mmmm...why its Phil Hartman and his portrayal of a sleazy character on saturday night live....any sleazy character...with that smile....you know what I am talking about...lol......now every time I see Lawson...I see Phil in character....

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I'm surprised Tiffany's parents supported the idea of their daughter marrying Lawson and most likely put up their own money for that house they live in. I believe this goes against all the Gothard teachings about a man having to already be able to support a wife, have a house paid for and some gainful employment. Lawson does not have any of these; how is it that his parents didn't prepare him for this step? Tiffany's career in Hollywood is over IMO.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
26 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I'm surprised Tiffany's parents supported the idea of their daughter marrying Lawson and most likely put up their own money for that house they live in. I believe this goes against all the Gothard teachings about a man having to already be able to support a wife, have a house paid for and some gainful employment. Lawson does not have any of these; how is it that his parents didn't prepare him for this step? Tiffany's career in Hollywood is over IMO.

Gil gave up a good paying job to grift, so I’m sure he and Kelly are not sweating Lawson’s unwillingness to be gainfully employed. Gil actually sold a CD titled How to Support a Large Family without an Income (or similar wording). WTF does that?

Tiffany’s parents are definitely not Gothard. Perhaps they decided to support their daughter to maintain their relationship. I do hope they took steps to protect her financially from her grifting husband. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, SMama said:

I do hope they took steps to protect her financially from her grifting husband. 

I hope so too. I'm reminded of Kelly Clarkson's recent divorce and how her loser ex tried to squeeze every dollar out of her that he possibly could. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I still wonder what Tiffany sees in Lawson.  She doesn't seem thrilled with him now, not that I blame her.  I often wonder if she got with him because he had the TV show, but felt too guilty to break off the engagement once the show was cancelled.  I'm also curious what they'll do if she is still going on auditions and one of them pans out.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

I'm also curious what they'll do if she is still going on auditions and one of them pans out.  

Lawson will appoint himself Tiffany’s manager, agent, and acting coach. He will demand star treatment, including his own director’s chair. It won’t take long for Lawson to be a nuisance and banned from the set. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Lawson will appoint himself Tiffany’s manager, agent, and acting coach. He will demand star treatment, including his own director’s chair. It won’t take long for Lawson to be a nuisance and banned from the set. 

Or Tiffany will stop getting jobs because they don't want to put up with Lawson. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Lol, sorry I messed up the boards by posting in the Carlin thread. Anyways I agree with everyone's comments. You really do have to wonder if Tiffany being a POC is the reason behind the icy treatment. The only alternative I could see is maybe she's different behind the scenes than she is on social media, but I don't get that vibe. She strikes me as someone who wants to fit in, rather than a two-faced mean girl. Tiffany also appears to have plenty of friends and family on her side who adore her, so I don't think she's the problem. 

One thing I've noticed is that the Bates women largely ignore her on social media. Whitney's snub isn't the first instance. I don't follow their Instas closely but there's people on Reddit who do, and they've brought it up even before this most recent occurrence. Whatever's going on doesn't bode well for Tiffany and Lawson as a couple. She's already unhappy in Nashville and it isn't getting better. I think they'll pull a Chad and Erin and announce a big move in the near future. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, iluvobx said:

Does anyone have an idea as to why Tiffany quit following all the Bates & Duggars on social media?

There's several theories on other forums. One is Tiffany wants to get back into acting, and doesn't want to be affiliated with people who made a blatantly racist comment for millions to see. Admittedly, that logic is a bit flawed because her marriage to Lawson ties her to the family anyways, but it's at least better optics. 

Another theory is she scored some kind of sponsorship deal and she had to scrub her Instagram as part of the bargain. 

Last possibility is the IBLP documentary is set to drop soon on Prime and unfollowing the in-laws is pre-emptive damage control. 

At the end of the day, it's anyone's guess. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Wow, the "loving" Bates family is really something else here.  I feel bad for Tiffany since she uprooted herself to be with Lawson and now his family treats her shabbily.  Whitney's behavior seems particularly immature, responding to everyone but Tiffany.  Frankly, I think Tiffany should propose a move to California to Lawson and if he won't agree, cut her losses and get out before she is tied to him forever with a child.  If he is not standing up for her regarding his family's poor treatment, she should move on.  

• Like 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

There's several theories on other forums. One is Tiffany wants to get back into acting, and doesn't want to be affiliated with people who made a blatantly racist comment for millions to see. Admittedly, that logic is a bit flawed because her marriage to Lawson ties her to the family anyways, but it's at least better optics. 

Another theory is she scored some kind of sponsorship deal and she had to scrub her Instagram as part of the bargain. 

Last possibility is the IBLP documentary is set to drop soon on Prime and unfollowing the in-laws is pre-emptive damage control. 

At the end of the day, it's anyone's guess. 

Other possibility- social media is nonsense and doesn’t reflect real world relationships .

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I'm going to go with a relationship reason. I don't think Tiff was excepted into the family from the get-go. Birthday wishes from Kelly sounded as though the were written by Michelle Duggar - very impersonal and empty. To me, Tiff always looked like she was trying really hard to fit in. Other than Whitney, Tiff is the only one absolutely no direct or indirect ties to the Duggar/Bates, etc Fundy circle. I'm thinking its that and maybe some 'reverse' classism than racism. And I'm sure living further away, combined with the musical BFF chair bullshit, she's always an afterthought.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

Wow, the "loving" Bates family is really something else here.  I feel bad for Tiffany since she uprooted herself to be with Lawson and now his family treats her shabbily.  Whitney's behavior seems particularly immature, responding to everyone but Tiffany.  Frankly, I think Tiffany should propose a move to California to Lawson and if he won't agree, cut her losses and get out before she is tied to him forever with a child.  If he is not standing up for her regarding his family's poor treatment, she should move on.  

Lawson keeps her happy by taking her to CA every few months and recently to a Michael Buble concert. She was probably the youngest person there. 😂

I hope to dog that she isn't pregnant.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Lawson keeps her happy by taking her to CA every few months and recently to a Michael Buble concert. She was probably the youngest person there. 😂

I hope to dog that she isn't pregnant.

If neither works, how do they afford anything?

1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

If neither works, how do they afford anything?

She owns 3 rental properties in SD I believe. I assume at least 1 or maybe 2 were bought a long time ago by her parents using her child acting earnings [Ca. has rules on what parents can do w/ a child actor's earnings and real estate is one of the allowed things]. Given that those would have been bought pretty cheap relative to today, could be paid off or refinanced at like 2% - compared to what SD rents look like today -- I think she has cash coming in every month from those. Granted it's HER cash but I'm guessing Law sees it as OUR MONEY.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, cereality said:

She owns 3 rental properties in SD I believe. I assume at least 1 or maybe 2 were bought a long time ago by her parents using her child acting earnings [Ca. has rules on what parents can do w/ a child actor's earnings and real estate is one of the allowed things]. Given that those would have been bought pretty cheap relative to today, could be paid off or refinanced at like 2% - compared to what SD rents look like today -- I think she has cash coming in every month from those. Granted it's HER cash but I'm guessing Law sees it as OUR MONEY.

South Dakota? That’s random.