Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: The Boy from 6B

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I think Tim didn't say a word, the way the Deli King told him to. The Deli King and Theo might have said that Oscar was the last person with Zoe that night.

The Deli King was saying to Tim, when threatening him to shut up, 'oh everyone saw her fighting with Oscar'. So he, DK, probably said that's what Theo saw, which he did, and then left it at that. With Tim not saying anything, that's how it went. 

I mean, I like the show, but it's patently absurd that the password was 'theo'. 

I could almost buy that in the end it was actually a suicide. With Oscar finally getting out, Time just couldn't deal with the reality of it. Theo killing him doesn't make sense because Tim had been quiet for ten years already, so why think he'd actually say something, and if he did, there's already been a conviction in the case anyway. 

I suppose if Tim somehow was trying to nail Theo for stealing dead people's jewelry to get back at him? It seems too obvious here. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

could almost buy that in the end it was actually a suicide. With Oscar finally getting out, Time just couldn't deal with the reality of it. Theo killing him doesn't make sense because Tim had been quiet for ten years already, so why think he'd actually say something, and if he did, there's already been a conviction in the case anyway. 

I suppose if Tim somehow was trying to nail Theo for stealing dead people's jewelry to get back at him? It seems too obvious here. 

I’ve been thinking it’s a possible suicide, too, but I don’t really think it is. Why then? After ten years? There is also Evelyn, who apparently died after walking through Tim’s blood or coming into contact with something in his apartment (or a total coincidence). (I still don’t get why Tim was carrying around the trash bag in episode 1. Was it really full of practice suicide notes?)

Mabel’s cousin Tavo flat out said that Tim was trying to take down Angel, a black market jewelry dealer, and was trying to get ahold of the emerald ring (that Zoey stole from Teddy). Angel has been established as Teddy and/or Theo. So, yeah, Tim was actively working against Teddy and Theo through their jewelry hustle. I agree that it’s too obvious that they killed him. But now Theo is apparently kidnapping people so who knows.

I think Tim wanted the bassoonist to stop playing with her window open and she killed him. And poisoned Evelyn the cat who liked to explore open windows. And then cozied up to Charles after the podcast went live (right?)…by meeting in elevators that are apparently on the opposite side of where she lives. I don’t know if I’m kidding with this. I just really don’t like her. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

This whole episode reminds me of the classic French Movie Rififi from the 1950s.

Rififi has a heist scene during which the entire late night break in and robbery there is no dialog or music for 30 minutes. I wonder if the writers were aware of that old movie?

I did like that it seemed to me that there was just the faintest music during this episode. I can't remember but will check for it later. I hope my family is watching this as the next episode is during our trip to the beach and I would love to discuss this with some of them.

Edited by sjankis630
  • Useful 1

Article about the things the co-creator John Hoffman did to make the episode. 

How ‘Only Murders in the Building’ Got Through an Entire Episode With Just 1 Line of Dialogue

Article about the things director Cherien Dabis did to make the episode. 

Behind the Scenes of the ‘Very Choreographed Ballet’ of ‘Only Murders in the Building’s’ ASL Episode

I don't think that Tim Kono told Oscar about the Deli King threatening him and Mabel's life. If he did, I think Oscar would have told the "Laurel and Hardy Boys" at the Tattoo Parlor and they would have already known how dangerous the Deli King crime family really is.  I think Zoe's family and the Deli King, put pressure on the police to have Oscar take the fall. The Deli King probably did it so the police wouldn't do a thorough investigation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Article about the things the co-creator John Hoffman did to make the episode. 

How ‘Only Murders in the Building’ Got Through an Entire Episode With Just 1 Line of Dialogue

Article about the things director Cherien Dabis did to make the episode. 

Behind the Scenes of the ‘Very Choreographed Ballet’ of ‘Only Murders in the Building’s’ ASL Episode

I don't think that Tim Kono told Oscar about the Deli King threatening him and Mabel's life. If he did, I think Oscar would have told the "Laurel and Hardy Boys" at the Tattoo Parlor and they would have already known how dangerous the Deli King crime family really is.  I think Zoe's family and the Deli King, put pressure on the police to have Oscar take the fall. The Deli King probably did it so the police wouldn't do a thorough investigation. 

Very good point. Teddy told Theo he would make things right, so he probably has "friends" on the police force who could make evidence disappear, or not get sent to the IT guys. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, bybrandy said:

I don't have anything against Amy Ryan but what's the point of the bassoon lady?

1) to introduce bassoon theme puns onto the show.
2) To prove Charles isn't hallucinating when he hears bassoon music coming from the building, as opposed to when looney tunes hang out in his apartment
3) Because Charles playing dirty scrabble as a game of solitaire would be really, really sad.  (We totally played dirty scrabble in college.  That is how massive nerds roll with new found freedom, or at least this massive nerd)
4) To have a plausible excuse for Charles missing 78 texts and 11 phone calls.
5) To provide a whimsical bassoon themed distraction that allows Charles to rescue Mabel and Olivia.
6) To provide a free but bassoon heavy score for the podcast
7) There is no reason number 7
8) Because she sits at her window a couple of floors down and plays the bassoon so she might have witnessed something that will lead them to the murderer...
9)...or have inspired her to murder.  

10) To show person growth for Charles.  Don't forget that in the beginning he was a man who made an omelet for his ex-girlfriend's daughter everyday and then threw it out because he hadn't seen the girl in years.  

• Love 2

I really enjoyed the lack of dialog in this episode.  It was a clever way to show us Theo's PoV.  However I had to split my attention so I missed some things.  (I should do a rewatch.)  Why did Teddy have all those urns in the hidden closet?  Wouldn't the families of the deceased want them?  Would a funeral home really let families bury/cremate people wearing expensive jewelry?  Every instance I've had making arrangements at a funeral home they've always handed over the jewelry.  I get it that Theo wanted the jewelry, but wouldn't families question what happened to the stuff?

Back in the day was Zoe selling the jewelry she stole to Teddy?  Was Tim buying it back to get evidence to prosecute Teddy and Theo?

It would be hard to prove Zoe's death was an accident, with either Oscar or Theo as the defendant.  She was seen arguing with one and had spurned the other.

Maybe the bassoon lady was the original owner of the green ring.

Poor Tim.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

That was quite the episode.  It seems the death was a horrible accident, so I'm looking forward to seeing if there is more to it than that.

10 hours ago, dovegrey said:

Mabel’s cousin Tavo flat out said that Tim was trying to take down Angel, a black market jewelry dealer, and was trying to get ahold of the emerald ring (that Zoey stole from Teddy).

Zoe returned the ring though, so I don't know why that is a big clue. Clearly, we're all in agreement that there's more out there and what seems obvious is likely not. I was just thinking that what we all think is the plot - solving Tim's murder is the red herring itself, and the real plot is unraveling the Deli King's criminal racket. 

I keep thinking Abe Froman - Sausage King of Chicago every time everyone says 'Deli King'. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:
16 hours ago, dovegrey said:

Mabel’s cousin Tavo flat out said that Tim was trying to take down Angel, a black market jewelry dealer, and was trying to get ahold of the emerald ring (that Zoey stole from Teddy).

Zoe returned the ring though, so I don't know why that is a big clue.

Tim did Not know Zoe returned the green ring to Theo, right?

Edited by shapeshifter
On 9/28/2021 at 12:50 AM, Irlandesa said:

So it feels like the girl falling off the building was more of an accident than murder.  She was pushing him and he may have pushed back but it didn't look like it was a forceful push. 

That’s definitely what it looked like. It wasn’t intentional, so I’m not sure why the huge coverup other than they just freaked out in the moment. 

14 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Theo really looks like he could be NL’s son. Good casting. 

Yes, and also the little boy who played Theo as a child looked like adult Theo.

I absolutely loved this episode!!  I didn’t miss the dialogue at all, the music and all the body language filled in perfectly. So did Teddy/Theo figure out Tim Kono was snooping around and had him killed?  I’m thinking not. The murderer is still at large. Or was it a suicide after all??

Loved Oliver falling off his chair at the funeral home and the sexy scrabble. All the missed calls/texts. This show is so awesome. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

Zoe returned the ring though, so I don't know why that is a big clue. Clearly, we're all in agreement that there's more out there and what seems obvious is likely not. I was just thinking that what we all think is the plot - solving Tim's murder is the red herring itself, and the real plot is unraveling the Deli King's criminal racket. 

I keep thinking Abe Froman - Sausage King of Chicago every time everyone says 'Deli King'. 

The only people who know the ring was returned are/were Zoey, Theo, and Teddy, unless Tim was standing there for a damn long time that night. Tim was trying to find the ring and take down Angel. Tim is dead. Without the ring, the podcast team would never have connected Angel/Teddy to Zoey. That connection spooked Theo in this episode and it unraveled the entire case. Seems like a big clue. 

I really hope the premise of the show up until this point is not a red herring. I don’t care about stolen jewelry and still think Teddy is pretty boring. If anything, Zoey and the whole jewelry thing is the red herring in solving the murder of Tim. 

My laptop is lagging to today - too hard to scroll to quote.  sorry

The urns in the hidden closest contained jewels, not ashes.

Mabel probably knew about the secret door because maybe Zoe told her someone was watching her from behind the doors

So did Deli King really dig up his father's grave to get the coin?  or maybe just stole it prior to burial. 

• Love 1

Given all the other jewelry Tim had hidden in the books, I don't see the ring as that huge a clue as it's made out to be. I think they're giving us some misdirection here. Tim may or may not have seen her give the ring back. If Tim was killed, which I'm not saying he wasn't, unraveling who is Angel probably is the key here. 

18 minutes ago, DrSpaceman73 said:

Also not real clear why Oscar never told Mabel the really story of how zoe died and what really happened. I'm not sure if that's a plot device so that Mabel is as in the dark as the audience at the start or if there is a reason why he never told her

Does Oscar know the real story?  As far as we know, all he knows is HE didn't kill her and that Tim didn't speak up for him. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, cardigirl said:

Does Oscar know the real story?  As far as we know, all he knows is HE didn't kill her and that Tim didn't speak up for him. 

I'd have to go back and watch earlier episodes but when he and Mabel talked it seemed to me he knew more than he ever told her.   

But maybe I'm recalling it wrong or read something into it that wasn't there. 

I do recall when she tried to bring up the murder he seemed to want to change topics and told her he wanted to move past it and not dwell on it, seemed he didn't want to discuss it???? 

But again maybe my recall is shaky. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DrSpaceman73 said:

I'd have to go back and watch earlier episodes but when he and Mabel talked it seemed to me he knew more than he ever told her.   

But maybe I'm recalling it wrong or read something into it that wasn't there. 

I do recall when she tried to bring up the murder he seemed to want to change topics and told her he wanted to move past it and not dwell on it, seemed he didn't want to discuss it???? 

But again maybe my recall is shaky. 

He definitely didn't want to talk about Zoe's death or the past. It might mean something. 

But I'm saying we've not been shown anything else to indicate he knows more about what happened to Zoe than we do, as of episode 7.  We were shown that Theo accidentally was responsible for Zoe falling off the roof, and we were shown that Tim witnessed that. We were also shown that Teddy threatened Tim's life and Mabel's life if Tim didn't say it was Oscar Zoe was with when she fell.  But that is all we have been shown. 

In a later episode it MIGHT be revealed that Oscar also saw what happened, but we have not seen that, it has not been revealed to the audience, it would be speculation only. And if Oscar knew who was actually responsible for Zoe's fall, why didn't he fight the jail sentence more?  We don't know. Yet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

He definitely didn't want to talk about Zoe's death or the past. It might mean something.

It could just be some regret that they had a fight and that's the last time they spoke. I mean, he went to jail and knew he didn't do it. I'd probably want to move on. Mabel is the only one of them that's still dwelling on it prior to Tim being killed. They showed Tim chewing her out about her saying Oscar was getting out. 

I didn't get the impression Oscar knew more than he was letting on. We don't know if he plead not guilty or was pressured to plead guilty for the 10 year sentence either. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

It could just be some regret that they had a fight and that's the last time they spoke. I mean, he went to jail and knew he didn't do it. I'd probably want to move on. Mabel is the only one of them that's still dwelling on it prior to Tim being killed. They showed Tim chewing her out about her saying Oscar was getting out. 

I didn't get the impression Oscar knew more than he was letting on. We don't know if he plead not guilty or was pressured to plead guilty for the 10 year sentence either. 

Agree with you that we don't know.  Except Tim was warning her to stay away, so I think he was still trying to protect her from Teddy and Theo.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

The urns in the hidden closest contained jewels, not ashes.

Yes. Sort of like the hollowed out Hardy Boys books, except the books make sense being where they are (Tim was part of the "Hardy Boys" gang and actually read the books as a kid) whereas how does one explain having all those peoples' urns? Not easily, that's for sure!

• LOL 1

I liked the episode, but their explanation of the jewelry theft ring makes no sense at all.  Family takes the jewelry before they turn over the body to the funeral home, especially since almost everyone gets cremated these days.  And why keep it in funeral urns?  Take it away and put it in a safe.  With a great big lock.

I'm assuming Amy Ryan did it since there's no reason for her character otherwise.  It's the curse of the high salary.  But maybe it's Sting after all.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Haleth said:

Would a funeral home really let families bury/cremate people wearing expensive jewelry?  Every instance I've had making arrangements at a funeral home they've always handed over the jewelry.  I get it that Theo wanted the jewelry, but wouldn't families question what happened to the stuff?

I really liked this episode, but the jewelry stolen off dead bodies was just not believable.  Maybe a ring here, a gold chain there from an occasional body could “go missing” but stripping the deceased of ALL their jewelry just wouldn’t happen.  Every friend or family member who has passed had their jewelry on for the wake.  Before the burial service, the funeral director always gave the jewelry back to the spouse or children, in private and in a velvet bag. I don’t know of anyone in this present age who would want to be buried with their gold and diamonds! Unless it was in their final wishes as a ‘screw you’ to greedy relatives.  

• Love 4

Not to beat a dead horse with the ring. Tim could prove from the photograph that Zoe had it the night she died. If Tim could buy it from Angel via The Cutter he could prove Teddy ended up with the ring which would tie Teddy to Zoe’s death. Plus with Tim’s “newly recalled memories,” it might be enough to take down Teddy. (Where the ring came from originally — a Dimas family heirloom or ill-gotten from theft — I have no idea.)

I agree with the other observations that elements aren’t making total sense (plus I have a couple of my own), but I’m enjoying the show and don’t want to focus on the illogical.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, cardigirl said:

Along these lines, I thought it was weird that he eagerly offered to drive Mabel to her cousin's tattoo shop, but the minute they got there, he did a complete 180 and begged her to stop trying to solve Tim's death, then tried to guilt her to not go inside. Then he did the same thing at her mother's house with the photo album. Someone else in this thread (...I think this thread) theorized that Tim and Oscar may have been working together to investigate Teddy/Theo/Angel...I can see that.

In the real world, I would not find it weird that Oscar wouldn't want to worry about the past; he did the time, he wants to move on, he's done with it. In TV land, with something like only 300 minutes to tell this story, I think it might mean something, too.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, dovegrey said:

I thought it was weird that he eagerly offered to drive Mabel to her cousin's tattoo shop, but the minute they got there, he did a complete 180 and begged her to stop trying to solve Tim's death, then tried to guilt her to not go inside.

Mabel didn't tell Oscar they were specifically going to her cousin's tattoo shop or why until they got there.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, meep.meep said:

I'm assuming Amy Ryan did it since there's no reason for her character otherwise.  It's the curse of the high salary.  But maybe it's Sting after all.

This is my assumption too.  Otherwise, I'm not sure why she's there (unless this is a Guy Pearce in Mare of Easttown situation).

18 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:
23 minutes ago, dovegrey said:

I thought it was weird that he eagerly offered to drive Mabel to her cousin's tattoo shop, but the minute they got there, he did a complete 180 and begged her to stop trying to solve Tim's death, then tried to guilt her to not go inside.

Mabel didn't tell Oscar they were specifically going to her cousin's tattoo shop or why until they got there.

Oscar was the one that figured out that Tim Kono's note was referring to the Tattoo Shop and not the Jewelry Store, so if Oscar was trying to keep Mabel from going to the Tattoo Shop, he was doing a horrible job of it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

46 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

Oscar was the one that figured out that Tim Kono's note was referring to the Tattoo Shop and not the Jewelry Store, so if Oscar was trying to keep Mabel from going to the Tattoo Shop, he was doing a horrible job of it.

Right. Here's the transcript:

Oscar: “So, where we goin’?”
Mabel: “It’s in Teaneck. So…” [puts Tim’s note on the dash] “GW Bridge.”
[other conversations about prison, Tim killing himself, Oscar getting older, etc; Oliver and Charles following them and calling Mabel]
Oscar: “So, G.M. Shore Road. You sure Tim was going to a jewelry shop?”
Mabel: “It’s this whole Hardy Boys thing I cracked.”
Oscar: “OH… You ‘cracked’ it. Cool. Or… could it have something to do with something else?”
[Oscar shows Mabel his whale tattoo]
Mabel: “Okay, so we all got the same tattoo…”
Oscar: “And…? Who gave them to us?”
Mabel: “My cousin Tavo…”
OScar: “And what’s your cousin Tavo’s government name?”
Mabel: “Gustavo Mora.”
Oscar: “G.M.? With a tattoo shop on Shore Road?”
Mabel: “Fuck me! How did I miss that?!"

At some point, either Mabel off-screen told Oscar that the note was from Tim’s apartment and her theory about the jewelry shop, or Oscar already knew it was from Tim’s apartment without needing to be told (!). And then Oscar eagerly and playfully corrected her "cracking" the code, specifically diverted them to Tavo’s tattoo shop, drove her there, and then tried to get her to back out of her investigating when they got there. It didn’t make any sense. I definitely think something is up with Oscar. :)

I think ten years would be a long time for an adolescent/young adult to keep a murder secret like what we saw in this episode (1x7) to themselves, especially when one of your close friends is in prison because of the lie. I wonder if Tim told someone...and the safest person to tell would have been the guy in prison who also cared a lot about Mabel and would also want to help take down Teddy.

This show is pretty fun, haha! :)

Edited by dovegrey
formatting
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

oscar's dad is now my #1 suspect.

kono allowed his son to go to jail.  it's another story of privileged vs unprivileged.  the rich guy father was able to save his kid but the superintendent father couldn't. 

a lot of father storylines this series (including short and martin).

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Milburn Stone said:

I loved this episode. First episode I can say I truly loved.  And I believe it was groundbreaking. Maybe the first episode like it of any show ever? Ingenious in any case. 

Yes. I am wondering what awards this episode will be up for. Certainly Best Writing and Directing, but others too with which I am not familiar. I get them all mixed up. I can even imagine Martin Short submitting the scene where he falls out of the pew for Best [Something] in a Comedy. 

• Love 2

A few shows have done this concept before but not a scripted non animated show for a full episode.  

Bojack horseman did a similar 'no sound's episode as a cartoon.  Not for deafness, he was under water at a hotel all episode. 

Also master of none I believe did this for part of an episode in season two or so, same concept.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Milburn Stone said:

I loved this episode. First episode I can say I truly loved.

And I believe it was groundbreaking. Maybe the first episode like it of any show ever? Ingenious in any case. 

That said...that was some low parapet on that rooftop.

13 minutes ago, DrSpaceman73 said:

A few shows have done this concept before but not a scripted non animated show for a full episode.  

Bojack horseman did a similar 'no sound's episode as a cartoon.  Not for deafness, he was under water at a hotel all episode. 

Also master of none I believe did this for part of an episode in season two or so, same concept.   

Buffy did "Hush."

"Hush" is the tenth episode in the fourth season of the supernatural drama television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997–2003). It was written and directed by series creator Joss Whedon and originally aired in the United States on December 14, 1999, on The WB Television Network. After reading critical response to the series in which the dialogue was praised as the most successful aspect of the show, Whedon set out to write an episode almost completely devoid of speech. Only about 17 minutes of dialogue is presented in the entire 44 minutes of "Hush".

In "Hush", a group of fairytale ghouls named "The Gentlemen" come to town and steal everyone's voices, leaving them unable to scream when The Gentlemen cut out their hearts. Buffy and her friends must communicate with one another silently as they try to discover why no one can speak and find whoever is murdering the townspeople. They must also find ways to express their feelings about each other and keep some semblance of control as the town descends into chaos.

The episode was highly praised when it aired and was the only episode in the entire series to be nominated for an Emmy Award in Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series; it also received a nomination for Outstanding Cinematography for a Single Camera Series (Michael Gershman). "Hush" addresses the limits and assets of language and communication and the disruption to society when communication breaks down. The Gentlemen are often counted as some of the series' most frightening villains, and the episode is frequently included on lists of the best of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Milburn Stone said:

I loved this episode. First episode I can say I truly loved.

And I believe it was groundbreaking. Maybe the first episode like it of any show ever? Ingenious in any case. 

That said...that was some low parapet on that rooftop.

If I remember correctly, Switched at Birth had an all ASL episode too.

• Love 1

Okay. I re-watched the episode, and I think that Theo alone kidnapped Mable and Oliver, and so he must have threatened them with a gun. 
But I think there is also a small chance that Teddy shot Tim Kono instead of Theo. 

So sad that Teddy tried to protect Theo all his life from the "bullies" but ultimately likely just turned Theo into a killer.

I just rewatched the first episode. It starts out with the police rushing into the building and Charles and Oliver going back for Mabel. It looks like she’s over Oscar’s body and she says something like, “This isn’t what you think.” Instead of blood she’s got something blue on her.  Then the screen says “Two Months Earlier.” Does anyone have any sense how much time has passed from “Two Months Earlier” (ie Tim Kona’s murder) to the current episode(The Boy from 6B)? I seemed to have lost track of time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, djsunyc said:

a lot of father storylines this series (including short and martin).

I found it interesting and somewhat sad that the song that Teddy was listening to when he forced the headphones on Theo was "Soliloquy" (also known as "My Boy Bill") from Carousel. In the song, the character has just found out he's going to be a father and imagines what his son (or, later, his daughter) will be like.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jordan Baker said:

I found it interesting and somewhat sad that the song that Teddy was listening to when he forced the headphones on Theo was "Soliloquy" (also known as "My Boy Bill") from Carousel. In the song, the character has just found out he's going to be a father and imagines what his son (or, later, his daughter) will be like.

Yes, and the great tragedy of that scene in Carousel is that Bill is so excited and has such high expectations for the baby -- but he also has an overbearing, abusive side (which the audience can just imagine being inflicted on this child, under pressure to be the perfect son or daughter) ... and further, the song ends with him deciding to commit a robbery in a misguided attempt to get money for the new baby.  

Teddy, like Bill, smothers and bullies the people he loves, engages in criminal behavior he justifies as helping his family, and ends up dragging his child into the misery of his terrible choices.  Anyway, I found the song and the scene with the headphones to be a very interesting choice.  Poor little kid version of Theo.  

And I agree with commenters who said Teddy may have assumed a lot from Theo's weeping and obvious feelings of self-blame, never gave him a chance to explain the accident with Zoey, and simply barged into his terrible "solution" to protect Theo.  

The fact that Tim was protecting not only himself but Mabel (when he caved to Teddy's threats) was an interesting twist.

I lol'ed at Oliver falling off the chair.  And at the sexy scrabble.  And all the texts and messages when he woke up.

I assume Teddy and Theo are stealing the jewelry off individuals about to be buried and just using otherwise-empty urns to carry it out of the funeral home?   I have a lot of other questions - does it really make sense for Theo to overpower both Mabel and Oliver? Would Tim have really made "theo" his password?   But still ... overall I really just loved this episode.  

• Love 8
On 9/28/2021 at 1:39 PM, shapeshifter said:

So I assume Teddy decided to say he saw Oscar push Zoe.

If Teddy's eyewitness testimony had been used to convict Oscar, I don't think Mabel would think Zoe's death was mysterious, or at least she would blame Teddy for lying about Oscar. 

• Love 2