Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

OMG how many fucking weeks are we going to hear about Shaeda and Bilalll and kids? So sick of it.

and I just can’t believe Yara and Jovi didn’t work out wheee they want to live already. Not a fan of people speaking another language in front of someone else to talk about that person.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

Stupid Angela's plan may not have worked.  She wanted to ambush Mykal to see his phone before he could erase all the calls and messages from all his random female fans.  But, since she vandalized his car a night or two before, she gave him notice and time to wipe his phone or buy a burner phone instead.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, kacesq said:

And we’re back to the incredibly entertaining Pred and Liz. Sigh. Make him shut up.

does Pred live in a bad neighborhood? Then move, Pred.

I think he rents. I believe he mentioned a lease at some point. Detached houses are extremely expensive to rent or buy in major cities in CA as in many other places, so he went with a sketchy neighborhood. It could also be close to where he worked (past tense?). It's a lovely city, He used a scooter for transpo...I was there 3 years ago. There was a menacing feel to it at night for walking around, and a lot of shady or desperate people around in downtown.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

Y’all, this is probably the first time a show of 90 Days has felt like an endless 5K marathon for me. Visibly sweating, with stress and worry and a serious look on my face. I need to go talk to friends at work or something. It’s just not a good show anymore. Maybe Top Hat Caesar will redeem me tomorrow. But for now, I need something better to do to calm down before bed. Hope to see you around the forums! Night all! Peace out. ✌️

• Hugs 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Not a fan of people speaking another language in front of someone else to talk about that person.

I agree, but it bothered me more when Yara and her mother did it than when Usman’s family did it.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, this is probably the first time a show of 90 Days has felt like an endless 5K marathon for me. Visibly sweating, with stress and worry and a serious look on my face. I need to go talk to friends at work or something. It’s just not a good show anymore. Maybe Top Hat Caesar will redeem me tomorrow. But for now, I need something better to do to calm down before bed. Hope to see you around the forums! Night all! Peace out. ✌️

Me too, my face is scrunched and scowling and I came half way into this episode.... and now I've got a headache.  Time to quit I think, too much frustration and hate.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

It's a lovely city, I was there 3 years ago...but there was a menacing feel to it at night for walking around, and a lot of shady or desperate pep[;e around in downtown.  

San Diego has a large homeless population because of the temperate year-round climate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Thanks for keeping me awake, Snark Posse. Because this show has become duller than dull! Snap out of it, Sharp. Have a stress-free week, if possible. Be back for some more self-torture tomorrow night on The Single Life. Good night, kids.

I will try to remember tomorrow!

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

Wait, is this episode over?! I was too busy reading the forum to notice. Much more entertaining! Plus at this point, I want all the couples to  move on from sharing their lives with us.

I was about to say break up, instead of move on, but then someone would just go to the Single Life. 🙄

Alright then, everyone, until next week. Have a good one, stay strong. ✌️❤️

• Love 11
22 hours ago, endure said:

Why is Ed looking so rough, and it's not just the extra weight I don't think?

My guess is drinking, drugs, or both--and he and L do them together. That may be another reason people he knows are steering clear of him right now. 

And who is he to snark at her about weight, overeating, and working out? Projection much? Really, he could keep a team of psychiatrists busy for months trying to figure him out. 

Shall I watch Single Life tomorrow or do something actually useful? Single Life is like Tolstoy compared to HEA. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Why small?

A lot have asked why I picked a SMALL statue.  I figured I could get a really could swing at him if that statue were the size of a cat.  Large statue, I'd probably just get one chance and then the thing would fall over and I wouldn't be able to get it off the ground again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why, thank you for your kind words. I am still contemplating what to do on Sunday nights instead of watching this bullshit.

Magpie Murders on PBS is pretty good so far. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

And Mohamed is here to stay! 

Mohummat  had his eyes on the prize (to stay in the US at all costs) from day one when he gutted it out with odorious Danielle.

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why don't they move to Rishikesh? There's nothing holding them back home. Sumit doesn't work and Jenny can get her SS payments anywhere. 

Rishikesh, home of the Beatles great songwriting "working vacation."   I would love to go there someday to see where they wrote all those great songs for the White Album.  I've posted this before, but I think if they would have taken another songwriting vacation to India or some other exotic location, they wouldn't have broken up when they did.

• Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hey! Did anyone catch how much Ed paid for Liz’s ring? 

Shaeeda’s disappointing news from the gynecologist helps explain how miserable she was at the Tell All. Well, that and being married to Bilal...

Much as I don’t like Libby, I thought Andrei was really cruel towards her after the interview and he was behaving like a real hotheaded jerk. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6

Shaeeda hearing her chances of getting pregnant are decreasing and sexy time with Bilal means he uses a condom she should get creative, harvest the baby batter, get a turkey baster and take things in to her own hands after the lovin, grab that condom and go for it in the loo.

Also, her targeting in on 40 while it is realistic about it being a biological clock stopper it does not always mean a no go, Hilary Swank is 48 and pregnant with twins, Janet Jackson was 50 when she had a baby, there is a long list of women who did it with medical intervention, she should not give up.

Angela is mentally ill, her blaming Michael for causing her to behave in a violent way is always her excuse, he is always wrong and she is always the victim.  She is going to use the argument that Michael has been talking to other women on social media, it is unfounded without proof.  Does she realize that she maybe on the hook for alimony or some sort of spousal support when Michael proves that she told him to stop work and that she would support him...it was said on camera even before they were married.

Andrei is abusive, the immigration officials have probably seen them on TV, right? How would he talk his way out of all that abusive crap that has been filmed?

Usman's mother won't shut down the love birds because it provides an income as long as those two are acting like they have a real relationship.

Does Mother Usman have a freezer large enough to have that cow butchered or is she supposed to milk it everyday and then she has to feed it, clean up after it...the gift that keeps on giving. Kimbalee should have just given her money, nobody looked that excited to have a cow delivered.

Oh Jenny, you broke your husband.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does Mother Usman have a freezer large enough to have that cow butchered or is she supposed to milk it everyday and then she has to feed it, clean up after it...the gift that keeps on giving. Kimbalee should have just given her money, nobody looked that excited to have a cow delivered.

Last I checked you can’t milk a bull. 

She will be happy with Kim as long as she’s willing to manage a harem of baby makers and support them. 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does Mother Usman have a freezer large enough to have that cow butchered or is she supposed to milk it everyday and then she has to feed it, clean up after it...the gift that keeps on giving.

I think Kimbelly said something about how the cow could also be a pet. Wonder if you are expected to have a fenced in yard when you apply for a cow on Petfinder.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She is going to use the argument that Michael has been talking to other women on social media, it is unfounded without proof. 

I have looked at his Instagram and when a woman pays him a compliment he just replies "thank you." How can that be considered "flirting with bitches"? 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Hey! Did anyone catch how much Ed paid for Liz’s ring? 

Hey! Did anyone catch how much Ed CLAIMED he paid for Liz’s ring? 

Or did he "claim" that's what's the ring is worth, now that it's a TV star?

• He exaggerates everything.
  • Did Production pay for the ring?
  • Did Anyone pay for the ring?
  • Is there a balance due?
  • Is the ring insured?
  • Has the ring been found right where it was dumped/photographed?
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

• Is the ring insured?

And I forgot to ask the all important question, is it a REAL diamond? I noticed he never said the word "ring" without prefacing it with the price he claims to have paid. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think Kimbelly said something about how the cow could also be a pet. Wonder if you are expected to have a fenced in yard when you apply for a cow on Petfinder.

And not an electric one!

4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

• Is the ring insured?

I think he bought a ring but the biggest most expensive one.  He put it on a payment plan and I am waiting for "The ring I bought at Angelo's Jewelry store, located in Downtown San Diego!"

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I have looked at his Instagram and when a woman pays him a compliment he just replies "thank you." How can that be considered "flirting with bitches"? 

She just wants to blow it out of proportion for no specific reason whatsoever. She is a twisted woman.

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She just wants to blow it out of proportion for no specific reason whatsoever. She is a twisted woman AND needs to justify the checks/surgeries/trips/other perks that she’s receiving from Sharp season after season, thus her off-the-rails behavior.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, kacesq said:

oohhh let’s all suspend disbelief and this super realistic storyline for these two. One kid between them..probably preggers...but sure. interview went poorly.

And it’s not like they were on a tv show detailing their relationship…

Ed is gross. I found it hysterical when Liz said she was still teaching him how to kiss. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 10/17/2022 at 10:20 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Shaeeda hearing her chances of getting pregnant are decreasing and sexy time with Bilal means he uses a condom she should get creative, harvest the baby batter, get a turkey baster and take things in to her own hands after the lovin, grab that condom and go for it in the loo.

Good idea! Knowing how fastidious Bilal is, she could offer to dispose of the condom for him...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think he bought a ring but the biggest most expensive one.  He put it on a payment plan and I am waiting for "The ring I bought at Angelo's Jewelry store, located in Downtown San Diego!"

And “Insured by Flo, from Progressive”. That reminds me, in the off chance the ring isn’t found, (okay, I KNOW it never was really lost but just bear with me) could insurance deny the claim because she deliberately tossed it? 

Also, while Ed was home, waiting for Liz to come back, it looked like he was fiddling with some other jewelry on the table including a diamond wedding band. Then drunken, crying Liz claiming she threw her “WEDDING ring in the grass.” 

• Useful 1
On 10/17/2022 at 7:20 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Angela is mentally ill,

Angela is mentally ill,

Angela is mentally ill,

Angela is mentally ill,

AND A FIRST-CLASS BITCH!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am wondering what it will cost to feed that beast and is there a big resale market for bulls?

Well living in close quarters (they are in a city) I wouldn’t want the hassle of a bull. They need space and I’m sure that costs as well as the food to keep it. Yup. A costly gift unless they can put it up for immediate resale. 

• Like 1

I was trying to explain this show to a neighbor last night. I told him for me it was more about the snark and our genuine support of each other. This show does not translate well to others if they’ve never seen it. It’s hard to understand how good they (the people wanting green cards)  are at duping us. 
   I understand things better than y’all think. I married someone from a foreign country. I got them the green card and supported him for a year. Then he turned a 180 on me. Even my lawyer thought we were marrying for love. Their ability to deceive must be a course taught in grade school because some are really good at it. Needless to say I’m divorced, but suffered financially and physically. I was smart enough to make him sign a quit claim etc, so he didn’t walk away with half of what I have. He did however take a lot of my jewelry (including heirlooms) and give it to all the whores he had relations with. Imagine going food shopping and seeing your custom earrings on the cashier’s ears. He used to flirt with her. I should have known better. Now the loves of my life are my grandkids and cats. Hope that wasn’t TMI. I have debated for seasons about telling you that I was a fool. 

• Hugs 8
  • Sad 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was trying to explain this show to a neighbor last night. I told him for me it was more about the snark and our genuine support of each other. This show does not translate well to others if they’ve never seen it. It’s hard to understand how good they (the people wanting green cards)  are at duping us. 
   I understand things better than y’all think. I married someone from a foreign country. I got them the green card and supported him for a year. Then he turned a 180 on me. Even my lawyer thought we were marrying for love. Their ability to deceive must be a course taught in grade school because some are really good at it. Needless to say I’m divorced, but suffered financially and physically. I was smart enough to make him sign a quit claim etc, so he didn’t walk away with half of what I have. He did however take a lot of my jewelry (including heirlooms) and give it to all the whores he had relations with. Imagine going food shopping and seeing your custom earrings on the cashier’s ears. He used to flirt with her. I should have known better. Now the loves of my life are my grandkids and cats. Hope that wasn’t TMI. I have debated for seasons about telling you that I was a fool. 

No, you weren't a fool. 

The grifters of the world get by with putting on a convincing show of how much they love you, how much they need you, and how they want to make a life with you.     They're very good at what they do.     You were his target, and he was a professional at scamming you. 

Look at Mo and how he lied to Yve, and all of the others that could keep up the charade for a while.     

• Thanks 1
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have debated for seasons about telling you that I was a fool. 

I'm so sorry this happened to you. But I'll echo that you weren't a fool. You trusted someone who had an agenda. And you didn't trust him because you wanted to be on TV, or for attention, or for a paycheck. Plus, you didn't have thousands of people watching it happen to you and yelling "Run!"

Fortunately, whatever else he took, he couldn't take your intelligence, your kindness, your humanity, your wonderful sense of humor. Sometimes life serves us these hard lessons and leaves us with a lot less.  ❤️

• Thanks 1
  • Love 7