Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm so out of the loop, what's on for tomorrow?

Cringetastic goodness with Seeking Sister Wife. 

Good night, my snarky darlings! Once again the laughs were fast and furious, you are the funniest folks on the internet and I love you all! See some of you gluttons for punishment tomorrow night. MWAH! 

• Love 9

Drat! I ran off to the kitchen to do some cooking-ish things for 10 minutes, come back to see John and SDCB starting stuff, and then it's next week's previews.

(sigh)

See you all next week for Part 2. Have  a great week, and hope you have gotten a break from the heat, like we did here in NYC for a bit. ✌️❤️Stay safe.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Drat! I ran off to the kitchen to do some cooking-ish things for 10 minutes, come back to see John and SDCB starting stuff, and then it's next week's previews.

(sigh)

See you all next week for Part 2. Have  a great week, and hope you have gotten a break from the heat, like we did here in NYC for a bit. ✌️❤️Stay safe.

Same here from Long Island.  Cooler today but the traffic out here is unbearable.  Maybe everyone coming out to see the sharks surrounding the island.  🤷‍♂️

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Bees52 said:

Well, dang, what happened between them? More than we saw with Shahida and all her generational wealth talk?

Did anyone catch the fact Shaida is 37 and has never paid a bill per Bilal.

Then when she told the ex to shut up about her not having any money, the ex said she didn't own a house in the DR and has always lived with her parents.

Bilal is a dick but Shaida is a big fake too. They're probably birds of a feather and deserve each other.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I can’t understand why Shaun Robinson is hosting either.  She is a horrible interviewer.

After watching the leaked tell all, it showed the producers are the ones asking all the questions thru her ear piece. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all…see some of you tomorrow 

43 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You guys were excellent tonight, as always. I hope to see more of this top notch snark next week, even if the tell all sucks! For now have a great night and see you around the forums this week! Peace out. ✌️ 

42 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Good night to all....see you next Sunday.

41 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Have a snarky week everyone!

39 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those previews were more interesting than the prior two hours but that’s how they get us every fucking time! Have a wonderful week, snark squad. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

39 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Goodnight all - next week looks good.   Have a great week!

39 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Night all!  Can't wait for next Sunday!

38 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night, my snarky darlings! Once again the laughs were fast and furious, you are the funniest folks on the internet and I love you all! See some of you gluttons for punishment tomorrow night. MWAH! 

33 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

32 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good night my friends!! Thank you!

and @Eldemarge go kick some ass! We’re rooting for you!

giphy.gif

• Hugs 1
  • Love 8
56 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What…what is Tim wearing? Those knee high boots are a huge NO

It was like the camera panned to the boots and we're thinking it would be the gay guy lol, this show tries to be so slick ha ha.  They probably bribed him to wear them.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

So my birthday was Thursday. All the other soccer moms get flowers from the group and dinner...I got...Nada.

as Jibri would say, they’re jealous of me and trying to dim my light.

or they’re just not good friends. Sigh. /end self pity moment/

Happy birthday!! You deserve flowers and dinner 

• Love 4

Jibri up there actin' like he some kind relationship expert. Shut up, Jibri.

Patrick calling out Bilal using textbook sales tactics has been the truest thing ever said on any Tell-All.

Kara's mulletty ex is several kinds of cringe. And now I'm imagining being confronted with MY worst, cringiest, most mortifying ex on national TV. Shudder. It's worse than you think, guys. It's David Rainey, better known as Puck from The Real World & several prison stints. We were 12 & had been set up by my best friend at the time. I know. I told you it was bad.

Many mixed feelings watching Ari get absolutely READ because it was Jibberjabber doing the reading and let's be honest... he's the broken clock that's only right twice a day, and even then, only by accident. 

I really like Kobe. He could do much better, though.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Miona has been as quiet as she has been. 

Kara's extensions are cute. Her excuses for condescending to Guillermo were, however, weak.

Ugh... oh noooo! The loathsome squad arriveth!

Worse yet, Jahhn.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bunion is still training for the MMA circuit, thus he’s not actually working per se. 

Unless he gets to the highest levels of Pay-Per-View UFC fights, he'll probably be in negative income for his whole career (if he even gets to have one). From firsthand experience, I will tell you: Jiu-Jitsu classes, Muay Thai coaches, strength trainers, proper medical care/rehab, training equipment and good nutrition are not cheap! Not to mention the fact that many hours a day training -- and the ensuing exhaustion -- make it hard to slog through a day job.

I've read studies that estimate fewer than 2% of NCAA basketball or football players make it to actually playing in the NBA or NFL. Many of those will flame out within a couple seasons...and that is the out of the very small percentage that even make the jump from high school to college ball.  The number of slots on the big (i.e. UFC) cards being so few, it might be even tougher for MMA fighters. The chance of a young local fighter making it to the big time is probably on par with that of the kid at your local driving range winning The Masters.

With his advanced age, the minimal amount of skill he showed in that little local circuit fight, the fact that he's not even ranked in the top 50 of amateur fighters in the Northeast, I would say Buttbongo Boy will be a successful fighter right about the time Jibjab and his Spaceman win the Grammy for Best Classical Album.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Bilal is a dick but Shaida is a big fake too. They're probably birds of a feather and deserve each other.

Rumor is that she was the one who wanted to apply to be on the show. 

It just dawned on me why Mohamed and Yve’s couch is elevated, after all he is a KING! We are in the presence of royalty. Poor Kobe is only a Prince. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Is Jibri coked up or something?  Patrick was saying NICE things about his brother's happiness and Jibri is all of a sudden coming for Patrick and yelling at him.  WHAT is this dude's damage...  he is foaming at the mouth.  It is embarrassing. 

I think he wants to focus to stay on him….he is angling for a spin off. Too bad his colourful outfits don’t match his dull personality 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Their chairs are far enough apart, John will be ready for him, unless Patrick tricks Jibri first.  I love John calling Jibri "Sparkles".    

Next time, Jibri crying in the green room, and challenges John?   Please let them record that fight.     I love Shaeeda saying Bilal knows how not to get a woman pregnant.   And the flounce.   I can't wait for next week.  

Can we call him sparkles from now on? John would knock his teeth out, I get the impression dude knows how to brawl hard.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
11 hours ago, TMI said:

Tim and Kenny were completely out of the loop....just a waste of tv time....sorry guys!

I just wish that one of them hosted…they both seem better than Shaun. Suki too.

10 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

After watching the leaked tell all, it showed the producers are the ones asking all the questions thru her ear piece. 

Yes, Barbara!

9 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Omicromalina

How about Alpha?

• Wink 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Can we call him sparkles from now on? John would knock his teeth out, I get the impression dude knows how to brawl hard.

I hope John beats the shit out of Jibri in a New York alley.  Bostonians are tough too.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Btw, Patrick and wife moved to Vegas?  Why?  So John is still in the house in Texas?

I wondered if John moved with them or not.       I'm really hoping Jibri's Sparkle suit hides blood well, because if he keeps trying to get a reaction out of the others, he might succeed, and regret it.    Since I'm sure they film a lot more than they show, I'm sure tempers were at the breaking point by the time Jibri finally leaves the stage, at least on the preview.    

I thought it was amusing that Jibri was taunting the others, and then John and the others stop ignoring his taunts Jibri can't take it.  

• Love 5

loathe John, but him harping on calling Jibri "Spahkles" was cracking me up. Jibri is WAY out of line, talkin' bout "You ain't gonna make it, you ain't gonna make it," as if his marriage isn't also precarious AF. I'm glad John's obnoxiousness is being aimed at Jibri. I can't wait for the big fisticuffs next week. No winners, just both loud, obnoxious dicks getting knuckles to the face. I'd rather watch that fight than any fight Biniyam books.

Speaking of Bini, is his plan to not have a paying job until he makes it as an MMA fighter? That's... not a good plan. Unless Ari's dad enjoys supporting them in perpetuity. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

loathe John, but him harping on calling Jibri "Spahkles" was cracking me up. Jibri is WAY out of line, talkin' bout "You ain't gonna make it, you ain't gonna make it," as if his marriage isn't also precarious AF. I'm glad John's obnoxiousness is being aimed at Jibri. I can't wait for the big fisticuffs next week. No winners, just both loud, obnoxious dicks getting knuckles to the face. I'd rather watch that fight than any fight Biniyam books.

Speaking of Bini, is his plan to not have a paying job until he makes it as an MMA fighter? That's... not a good plan. Unless Ari's dad enjoys supporting them in perpetuity. 

Miona is most likely already seeking options for husband #2 now that she is in proximity to LA. Some actor, producer, etc.

• Applause 5
  • Useful 1
25 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Husband says she has a rat face on the right.  Terrible I know.

I wish you would show him the shot of her driving Bunion around Princeton. She looked like a mole, sitting behind the wheel with her chin up and her eyes half-closed. Rodents are Areola’s spirit animals.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Jibri has one hundred thousand dollars to fight Bini?  Where did that come from?

You know how I used to sound the 🚨🚨 to remind us all that if Sumit’s mouth was moving, he was lying? I just realized that in Jabroni’s case, nothing about him is real. There’s no there there.  🚨🚨

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Jahn would take out Sparkles in two punches.

2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And drunk Bostonians are wicked killah.

I have heard.  Am I surprised?  Not really.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And drunk Bostonians are wicked killah.

They AAAAAAHHHHHH!

20 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You know how I used to sound the 🚨🚨 to remind us all that if Sumit’s mouth was moving, he was lying? I just realized that in Jabroni’s case, nothing about him is real. There’s no there there.  🚨🚨

It’s a reenactment and they are just acting. They were likely married in Serbia YEARS ago.

• Love 4
On 8/15/2022 at 8:51 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just realized that in Jabroni’s case, nothing about him is real. There’s no there there.

And HE was the one who said to Ari, "Ya'lls fake." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/15/2022 at 6:45 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:
On 8/15/2022 at 5:57 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Jahn would take out Sparkles in two punches.

We have to pronounce it correctly:   SPAH-kuls...from now on.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I know I'm being fooled by the previews of the Tell Nothing Part 2, but I can't wait.    

I'm watching the last 15 minutes of the Tell Nothing Part 1, with Jibri being dubbed Spahkuls by John.   I love it.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hi all!  The interview is actually Wednesday now... but thanks for your support, I feel the love!  I passed an exam today that I was studying for 4 months so it's still a good night!  One less thing to worry about and I can get ready for this interview coming up!

Part 2, let's gooooo!  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! Is everybody ready for another thrilling installment of "Boring People Pick Fights With Each Other"? 

I'm on my 2nd glass of white wine (Bordeaux Blanc...a grape I've never heard of before). My doctor won't be happy, but I don't care...

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Y’all, I am so ready for this season to END! This cast was completely uninteresting, a waste of time and energy, and recycled storylines. Last week’s Tell All, Pt. 1, I gave it a 5/10 but of course I couldn’t do it without you guys, and I am so excited to be back in the snark zone!

Do you think there were any good eggs this season? IMO, eps. 6, 7, and 8 were all really good episodes. Each of them I’d give an 8/10 to. How about you guys?

Let the snark times roll!

• Love 7

I’m here a little early to let you all know that you’re jealous of me and to stop trying to dim my light. Or some such nonsense. 🤷‍♀️

Heat wave seems to be over and now I’ll have to find yet another excuse for not accomplishing anything on any given day. Let’s officially wrap up this season with Tell All 350 2. And then we can start hating more on the couples we already hate on HEA next week!

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 3