Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I always, always, ALWAYS look forward to Sunday evening to watch this dumpster fire with all of you fine folks. I really enjoy reading your posts and different points of view. Reading and considering different POVs makes me a better informed human being. The Tell All next week looks delightful! I cannot wait to see John vs. Jibri!

Hope to see you all around the forums! Buenas noches. I wish you all the best. Peace out.

• Like 1
  • Love 18
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The fake Gucci sweatsuit too. Omg I’m drying, send help

Such a fashion forward show! The tell nothing looks especially colourful ~ can't wait!

• Love 11

The Tell Nothing looks promising, but then again, it always does. Until it isn’t. It will take me a few days to get over the fact that Jabroni and Miona aren’t in matching outfits.

You were all on fiyah 🔥🔥🔥🔥tonight. Have a great week and let’s hope for cooler temperatures (heh) and lower humidity to prevail. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life. I’ll see some of you tomorrow for Seeking Sister Wife.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 10

OK peeps, we've made it! What an epic slog, I feel like I've climbed Everest. Thanks for all the laughs, hope to see some of you for Seeking Sister Wife tomorrow, and I DEVOUTLY hope that the heat breaks soon. I love you all. MWAH! Have a wonderful week!

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The Tell Nothing looks promising, but then again, it always does. Until it isn’t. 

You were all on fiyah 🔥🔥🔥🔥tonight. Have a great week and let’s hope for cooler temperatures (heh) and lower humidity to prevail. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life. I’ll see some of you tomorrow for Seeking Sister Wife.

I had to give that show up 🥹

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Goodnight, all! Hope you have a great week!

7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

well folks. See you at the Tell Nothing.

7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Be well everyone. See y’all at the Tell Nothing 👋🏻

6 minutes ago, emergency ring said:

looking forward to next week!! take care everyone! 

6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

All right y’all, I’m out…have a great week and I’ll hopefully see you next week where, if Jehovah is good, a bunch of newlyweds will get cussed the fuck out. PEACE! ✌️

5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Next week - fisticuffs and flouncing! 

Till then.

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hope to see you all around the forums! Buenas noches. I wish you all the best. Peace out.

5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Good night everyone.  See you at the Tell Nothing.   Have a great week.!!!

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, we've made it! What an epic slog, I feel like I've climbed Everest. Thanks for all the laughs, hope to see some of you for Seeking Sister Wife tomorrow, and I DEVOUTLY hope that the heat breaks soon. I love you all. MWAH! Have a wonderful week!

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, endure said:

They have sone moiety from the show I would think, plus doesn't Emily work somewhere....I would tell them to move it!

Can’t Kobe work off the books somewhere?  How about in Ohio?

The Tell All looks better than the whole show.

• Love 4

Hmm... the Tell Nothing does look interesting, I hope. SDCB needs to watch those wolf tickets he's selling with Bini and John, 'cause we've seen him fight....

Alright then, see y'all next week! 

✌️❤️

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

So somehow I have made it as far as having a phone screen (on Teams...so on camera??) with the hiring manager at my dream tech company this week and I may die.  If he likes me, I'll get an interview.  Wish me luck, sisters and brothers!

You can do it!! Good luck. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They were Patrick’s friends from Miami who the rented the yacht as a wedding gift but where were their wives? I noticed the one guy was sitting with Thais’s “ugly” new friends from the housewarming. I’m reposting these photos from last week 

E4605693-3EEE-480A-ABFA-F1951F4F15EA.jpeg

2F59A655-F9D1-4E85-B283-44A2E7D81548.jpeg

Thanks, guess I'm not paying attention to this season, they look like actors. The short one looks like Patton Oswald.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Applause 1

Okay, so Patrick goes to the trouble of learning this dance and calling Thais' father, but he can't be bothered to put a pair of fucking socks on with his suit?  I don't know how I just noticed this but it's clear he's balding just like his brother. And he's got a round little  Charlie Brown head, just like his brother.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

How old do we think Emily's dad is? Not that he should be supporting him, but I would think he could retire anyway. He doesn't seem like the kind of person to not have a well-funded retirement. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 3