Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

What is wrong with Yve. How does a 50 year old woman thinks she's doing something, wantfng a 'dream wedding' with a 20 something muslim man who doesn't give any fucks about her.

She looks like she could be on Real Housewives but she or her son could end up on Dateline.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

How could Ari go wedding dress shopping without Leandro? 

Also, that looked like a somewhat conservative wedding gown.  How can she have a temple wedding with an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian groom?  (I know, it's TLC.)

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I never understood the countdown and pressure for the wedding except for drama.

Pickup at the airport, go to the courthouse the next day and do the deed. Then plan an actual wedding

That would be my dream wedding. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I miss the sleazy scammers of yesteryear. Now its just a parade of dumbasses. 

Me too. The Tunisian and Moroccan love rats reign supreme. 

• Love 8

OK, peeps, we made it! Is next week the finale? I feel like we're headed to the Big Wedding finale scenes. 

Jibri: I feel like I'm fifteen.

Dad: You're acting like you're fifteen. 

Jibri: (heaves heavy sigh, flops back on couch, mutters "you're so lame" under his breath)

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9

Welp, another one bites the dust without leaving much of an impression. Enjoyed your company tonite and hope to see you all next week for more! Hope we get some drama-filled episodes and not more redundant ones! Anyway, I will see you all around the forums and wish you all the best! Peace out.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I never understood the countdown and pressure for the wedding except for drama.

Pickup at the airport, go to the courthouse the next day and do the deed. Then plan an actual wedding

I would wait a few days for the person to get past any jetlag.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, peeps, we made it! Is next week the finale? I feel like we're headed to the Big Wedding finale scenes. 

Jibri: I feel like I'm fifteen.

Dad: You're acting like you're fifteen. 

Jibri: (heaves heavy sigh, flops back on couch, mutters "you're so lame" under his breath)

Yes, Debris, bite the hand that feeds you and your piece.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Little Covid os going to freak out when he sees his replacement on Emily’s tit. He won’t stop nursing. 

It’s not recommended but I can see her with one kid on each side…

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

My husband just looked up from his newspaper at the preview for next week when Kobe is talking to his friend about Emily’s pregnancy and said, “Dude, you’ve already relieved yourself of the load…” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Well, that was fun. Not sure if I can make it next week because of my visitors. I’ll be putting my documents in a row and getting them processed so that I can get permission to be absent from TPTB. Until then, be safe, stay strong and live your best life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Bilal does not realize if they divorce she can still get alimony or a settlement, your pre nup can only protect pre marital assets. Why are they not getting wills drawn up? That is where he can state what goes to his kids, not the pre nup.  

Does Shaeeda realize that Bilal pays child support and alimony to the ex so that is less for her.

Considering Bilal believes he is a fabulously intelligent and wealthy man, I’m surprised he doesn’t already have a trust set up for his children.

• Fire 1
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I had to stop and screenshot Kara’s middle finger tattoo because I thought it said “hot pussy” but I guess it’s “not fussy” Darn! 

85B99650-75A3-44B4-A698-B472E512BB33.jpeg

LOL she is VERY fussy! 

• LOL 2

I ran off during Yve and Mohammad's spat to get an ice cream sandwich. Klondike!  😋 Needed something to keep me awake for the last 5 minutes.

On to next week's episode. Have a great week everybody! ☮️❤️

• Love 6

@Floatingbison marked himself as "safe" during tonight's episode. He's exhausted from a kitchen reno project. Next Saturday, he is biking from Seattle to Portland so he's going to be too tired to join us, but he will catch up and sends his regards. 

• Hugs 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bees52 said:

I ran off during Yve and Mohammad's spat to get an ice cream sandwich. Klondike! 

“What would you do…for a Klondike bar?” (Watch 90 Day Fiancé’s most boring season…)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Have we ever seen a genuine smile or hint of happiness on Bilal’s ugly mug.  He has no redeeming qualities.  Shaeeda Will be a world of pain if they marry. 

Honestly, it pains me more than any couple except Steven and his Russian bride to see these two marry. I can't believe how she can be blind to Belial's through and through ugliness inside and out.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

@Floatingbison marked himself as "safe" during tonight's episode. He's exhausted from a kitchen reno project. Next Saturday, he is biking from Seattle to Portland so he's going to be too tired to join us, but he will catch up and sends his regards. 

I wish him the best of luck! Sending him good vibes!

6 hours ago, renatae said:

Do you mean the venue or the groom?

😁

Sure, Mohamed is kinda childish and not my favorite, but Yve isn’t innocent either…

3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

@Hotel Snarker thanks for thinking of me. Busy Sunday nights and this season I found boring, but like a bad penny I shall return (eventually). 

This season is a drag, so I honestly do not blame you there. I hope to see you back whenever we start fresh anew!

• Love 3
(edited)

Actually, because of the “E”, Kara’s tattoo likely says “not fussed”. Wouldn’t that be a term for someone who is NOT bothered by things? If so, she must have gotten the tat when she was black out drunk because she seems to be just the opposite of laid back and nonplussed.*

* I don’t think I’ve ever used that word in a sentence before, I hope it’s correct. Otherwise I’d be fussed. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

* I don’t think I’ve ever used that word in a sentence before, I hope it’s correct. Otherwise I’d be fussed. 

Your usage is correct. That is a confusing word, it sounds like it would mean relaxed. It comes from the French phrase  “non plus” which means “no more”. I can see Kara yelling “no more!” when she gets overwhelmed, haha.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

As if I didn't already have enough reasons to hate Emily, she says "EXpecially."  And how do Emily & Kobe not know how babies are made? They already made one. Did it not dawn on them when he pulled out before and found that that was not a viable means of birth control?  And while they're looking at pregnancy tests at the drugstore, it only then occurs to Emily that they should have bought condoms? I know we're not supposed to be angry at stupid people but I absolutely hate her.

Kara is a kunt. "What people are driving you?" "What people are you talking to?"  He has been addressing his concerns with her lack of respect for him all along and then she has the audacity to say it's coming out of left field. She is so dismissive of him. And as she sat there getting drunker and drunker and meaner and meaner, the more unattractive she got. Guillermo needs to dump that entitled, condescending cooze.

Mohammed is an asshole too.  "When you care about me I'll care about you?" Get your own fucking ticket home, 'Mo.  Who bought his ticket to the United States? Who's buying his food and giving him a place to live?  Go back home to your mommy, Mohammed. Of course all of this is Yve's fault. She should have never been messing with a 25 year old to begin with.

I feel like Patrick and Kara would be a better couple. Let them duke it out over who has control.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I feel like Patrick and Kara would be a better couple. Let them duke it out over who has control.

Patrick will win.  She'll be too busy, fighting John for the morning bottle of vodka.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2