Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I get a dozen messages from guys like Mohammad in my FB whenever I check it.  I figure their spam bots or scammers. Never would I think to respond or ever start up a relationship. 

This lady is not right in the head.

Ok, I'm hurt. I'm a perfectly good old lady, and I only get maybe 4 scammer DMs a year.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What is Yve thinking?    Bringing a stranger into her home, with her vulnerable son.   

Yes, Yve you are out of your damned mind.   So, he's 25 now, so he was 23 when they met.   I wonder what Mo's job is?  

My money's on personal trainer. Or HVAC technician. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

What Mohammed wants is a green card.   After he gets it, he is not going to last with her.

I agree.   That's also about the time he finds out that he won't be able to get relatives to the U.S. either. 

I really hate Jibri's razor blade pink sunglasses. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

What Mohammed wants is a green card.   After he gets it, he is not going to last with her.

depending on the cash flow. I mean look how long Nikki lasted with Mark 

• Love 7

Hi all! Sorry I'm late. I had a weird weekend, and now my TV is not working. So I'm watching on my computer. 

On the positive side it was beautiful out today! 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

No one ever slides into my DMs. I’m a single mom with an excellent job. Obviously I’m doing something wrong...

I'll DM you, you'll DM me...

I'm adorable, and I don't need a green card.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

"Space Cash" is ready, bro.   The Black Serbs are in demand!

I will be forever grateful to MBTV for their recaps of American TV when I was living overseas and missed out on some important television events like Survivor Season 1, Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire, Buffy, Dawson's Creek...  They helped my sanity.  I just had books, video games and whatever DVDs I could get my hands on.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Heeeeeyooo! Shout out to my Mighty Big TV peeps!! I used the same screen name there.

I can't remember what my screen name was on MBTV/TWOP.  I mostly lurked on those forums.  

• Love 7

Jibri is honestly a walking joke. He's local talent.

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me too! I've been Pepper Mostly online for DECADES now. There's a sobering thought. 

Just because curiosity killed the cat, where did you get the name Pepper Mostly from? Was it a TV show or something?

• Love 8

I thought Bilal and all his little reindeer games with the chick from Trinidad was kinda squirrelly.  But now that I see how she's acting, his reindeer game MIGHT have been right on target!

Miona or whatever her name is, will surely bring down the screaming meemies to Jibri's mom and dad.  No doubt about it.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Anyone know anything about TVs? If I have sound but no picture, that means I need a new TV right? 

Could just be that your speakers are turned off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Jibri annoys me with the belabored attempt to look quirky and different. I want to knock that stupid hat off his bleached head.

And those razor blade sunglasses. C'mere. You need a slap

• LOL 4
  • Love 1