Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Doesn’t this guy have a girlfriend back home? I am not possessive butI  would be fuming.

True-I wonder if this girlfriend really exists. Wouldn't she be weirded out by this? 

• Love 6

Ari is an annoying, immature piece of work.

Bini’s a coddled little punk especially when he’s surrounded by his sisters. 

This is what happens when you forget how birth control works on vacation and try to shoehorn a vacation fling into a relationship.

Go home, Leandro. I’m sure you’re better than this. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Are they wrong Ari? You are totally planning on taking the kid when you have had enough of your adventure.

She knows damn well she's taking that baby with her when she inevitably flies the coop. She's already setting the stage, by whining about how meeeeeean everyone is to her and how lonely she is and how they're "pushing her away". So when she flees, baby in tow, she'll be a pure, blameless, stainless angel, and Bini and his family will be mean old meanies who are mean. Tiffany and Deavan did the same thing. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17

It is so rude for Bini's family to be rude to a guest like that. Leandro came to visit Bini and Ari; it's not up to them to grill him like that.

I'm so annoyed, I've lost my command of the English language. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 12
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Ari is an annoying, immature piece of work.

Bini’s a coddled little punk especially when he’s surrounded by his sisters. 

This is what happens when you forget how birth control works on vacation and try to shoehorn a vacation fling into a relationship.

Go home, Leandro. I’m sure you’re better than this. 

ALL. OF. THIS. I'm sick of Ari and sorry for her kid.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It's not normal here either, Sister Bini.

I think Ari really does not take into consideration how much trauma Baby has been through with his first wife taking their child and he has no communication. The whole family experienced that so they’re going to be on their guard especially when it looks to be a similar situation.

Perhaps and I may be preaching to the choir but if Bini was worried about repeating the prior relationship he should not have started a relationship with another American girl, the sisters do not see that he is part of the equation, no?

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Perhaps and I may be preaching to the choir but if Bini was worried about repeating the prior relationship he should not have started a relationship with another American girl, the sisters do not see that he is part of the equation, no?

But that sounds too much like right though... 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She knows damn well she's taking that baby with her when she inevitably flies the coop. She's already setting the stage, by whining about how meeeeeean everyone is to her and how lonely she is and how they're "pushing her away". So when she flees, baby in tow, she'll be a pure, blameless, stainless angel, and Bini and his family will be mean old meanies who are mean. Tiffany and Deavan did the same thing. 

The icing on the cake ill be her impending eating disorder. She’ll be “forced” to go back to the States for treatment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Suzywriter said:

It is so rude for Bini's family to be rude to a guest like that. Leandro came to visit Bini and Ari; it's not up to them to grill him like that.

It’s not like Ari consulted Bini about Leandro staying in the hone they share. Leandro’s presence is pretty rude when you consider he’s been carrying on with Ari behind Bini’s back like they are still married.

He’s a creep who knows exactly what he’s doing. I’m glad Wish read him for filth.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

100% correct. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Finally got here and I tune in and it's boring Ari. 

C'mon TLC, bring on some more chair throwing and insults from Sumit's parents for some excitement. 😂

Gee - we've missed you!   Glad you're back.   I was asking if anyone knew anything last week.

• Love 2