Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Ben you are not doing any favours with the lion and gazelle comments.

Memphis, your dress does not fit you well.

Her boobs are about to give their own interview.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6

Um, Ben? At least Gino and Mike (swine though they may be) had actual physical interactions and relationships with their women. You got indifferent hugs and one uncomfortable kiss.

Why is Ella even here? Get real. Other than mocking her COVID denying ass, I have zero interest in her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

He said he's gone to therapy, well it doesn't seem to have helped. Maybe if he finds a female therapist he can't BS to work out his issues on. 

Otherwise I'd say I'm sure he could find a local woman in his age group to date who's a churchgoer, works out, and doesn't want $ or a green card from him. Stay off the online! Some people can't handle it! 

But that's the whole problem in a nutshell!  He doesn't think he "deserves" a woman in his age group!  He thinks he's all that and a sack of chips and the YOUNGER women must WANT HIM... BAD!!

Why does Ella have hair the same color as her dress??

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Jasmine looks really pretty. WTF does she see in Gino? Ximena looks rougher. And she took Mike back? Dead. 

Ximena looks rougher...that's why they're back together.  The family had to eat. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13