Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We’ll hate them all by Episode 7

Oh that's generous. It only took me 2 episodes to hate Memphis, so let's who breaks her record & makes me hate  them straight out the gate.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I HATE it when someone says s/he ‘deserves’ something. It sounds so entitled to me. Probably the same people who whine about THEIR truth.

Me too!   Darcy loves to say it, like constantly.

• Love 8
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Even back in grade school Ben didn't get any Valentines in his little bag taped to his desk

image.jpeg.859e1cb19a2f7d8eb1db8522054eea3a.jpegGreat minds and all that! You guys are FAST 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ben in his sad hat at the airport saying that he "deserves the same energy that he gives out," knowing what we know now, is some *chef's kiss* foreshadowing. 

He said he's gone to therapy, well it doesn't seem to have helped. Maybe if he finds a female therapist he can't BS to work out his issues on. 

Otherwise I'd say I'm sure he could find a local woman in his age group to date who's a churchgoer, works out, and doesn't want $ or a green card from him. Stay off the online! Some people can't handle it! 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6

The balls on this guy.

Ximena: I hate you with every fiber of my being. I would rather die than have you come near me again.

Mike: Okay, okay, so are you interested in getting married on September 1? Think about it.

Ximena: ...

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Made it!

You know, seeing Memphis all day reminds me of that other one (with a Tunisian love rat) who talked like a caveman. Who was that again?

The chicken joint manager. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1