Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hayet's kitty clothes are killin' me. Last week with the full-on Hello Kitty ensemble,  this week the kitty on her shirt. Some things are just universal, I guess. 

I feel really bad for Hamza. He didn't deserve any of this.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That's pretty amazing, she was part of cinema history.

I thought so, too. She has since passed, but I catch a glimpse of her face every year when they play the movie on prime time TV over Thanksgiving weekend. 

• Love 9

Ben has no idea what a relationship is. Fucking psychopath. She doesn't want a life with you! She's done and you're being a creep.

The scariest part about this is that I could see him acting like this with Bible camp kids or whatever it is he does as a youth pastor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

And write her a long emotional email spilling all your deepest dreams and desires to her.

Or maybe text her for hours and hours and hours, possibly all night. That will surely win her over. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Go home pervert, go down on your knees and beg your ex wife and kids to forgive you.  That's your next move - not chasing down young girls.

His employer and some of his contacts may watch the show. Not a good look.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I really hope the producers are not encouraging him to follow her to the car. 

I was yelling at the tv for the driver to lock the doors and drive away with Mahogs. If this was real and not staged, TLC is a real asshole for these scenes. Mahogs looked genuinely alarmed at Ben creepily squeezing his big frame into the back seat to “tell her his heart”. 

• Love 17
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Or maybe text her for hours and hours and hours, possibly all night. That will surely win her over. 

Or crash her phone. Time for a new one! New number!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

There's something very wrong with Ben's brain wiring...he's a weird combination of gym rat, low key pedofile/sex tourist, and Jesus freak.   He should have his own chapter in the DSM-V.

He's dangerous. He's agitated that someone told him no, and he's spinning her every action to be about what he wants. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

There's something very wrong with Ben's brain wiring...he's a weird combination of gym rat, low key pedofile/sex tourist, and Jesus freak.   He should have his own chapter in the DSM-V.

You forgot “manipulative gaslighter.” 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Fundamental Christian.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Throw in a couple of Bible verses, too. That works every time 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

These men not taking no for an answer are giving me the creeps.

I was nice to someone on the train once. Talked to him for a few minutes. Was glad he got off the train. He tracked me down to my workplace - I mentioned generally where I worked. He showed up and asked me out a couple of times. Even mentioning I was seeing someone did not work. He ended up watching me for months. The bus stop near the train station. Public place. 

• Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  What did I miss? Fuck all?  K, good.  

My kid graduates from Basic Training on Thursday and I am so psyched to see him!  We're going to go eat hamburgers for his day pass day and then just take him home so he can see his cat and zone out on his laptop.  And then... he disappears to tech school for many months.  Boo.

Congrats to your son!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

These men not taking no for an answer are giving me the creeps.

I just came from an event about that tonight on a college campus. The stories of assault resulting from belief in entitlement chilled my blood. 

• Love 8

All of these men are so stupid I can’t even stand it. Ben can’t understand short words like “no” and “leave”. Mike can’t understand when X tells him directly that she loathes him and can’t stand being around him. And Gino. What can I say about Gino. He thinks a toothbrush is a good gift for his long-distance girlfriend.

I’m still watching, but I will be so glad when this season is over! I’m only watching the tell-all for Jasmine’s hair! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I knew a real Munchkin once. She was an actor in the 1939 Wizard of Oz movie

Memphis saying goodbye to Hamza’s family reminded me of Dorothy before she finds out she could have gone back to Kansas whenever she wanted. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Speaking of fast food, there was (still is?) a chain in the Philidephia, Gino's, that had good burgers and chicken. I think of it every time Gino is on.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

My kid graduates from Basic Training on Thursday and I am so psyched to see him!  We're going to go eat hamburgers for his day pass day and then just take him home so he can see his cat and zone out on his laptop. 

Enjoy your time with your son. ❤️

• Love 9