Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Why must this giant ugly tree talk so loudly and in such an affected manner? It’s such an American stereotype, I am filled with cringe. Speak in normal tones, asshat. “Ice cream Is! My! Favorite!” It’s like he utters every sentence in the manner of a magician prefacing a trick. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
Just now, magemaud said:

Ben's questions to Mahogany's friends sound like he's the Emcee of the interview portion of a beauty contest

Ben will take Shaun's place at the tell-all at this rate.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Why must this giant ugly tree talk so loudly and in such an affected manner? It’s such an American stereotype, I am filled with cringe. Speak in normal tones, asshat. “Ice cream Is! My! Favorite!” It’s like he utters every sentence in the manner of a magician prefacing a trick. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

I hate both of these people.

Almost want them to get married so they are both miserable with eachother.

Ximena would be cheating on Mike with jailbird men.

Mike would be with holding money for cosmetic surgeries.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“We were planning a family together.” You didn’t know how old she was, she didn’t consider you her boyfriend, and she didn’t want you to fly in in the first place.

He means he and Jesus planned it. 

Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Between him and Memphis, the cringe is EPIC.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
(edited)

Ximena is trashy. She lied …constantly. I remember when Alla got shit on for telling the guy ( I forget his name) she wasn’t in love but that was day One and she never hit him up for cash. Her priority was her son, all her cash and attention went to him. Ximena doesn’t give a shit about her kids…she wants fake boobs and a cartel boyfriend 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 3
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

XXXimena looks so hard and coarse. Mike, find a nice woman who may not be espicy but has a good heart.

After seeing his soshul media history, I’d say he’s getting what he deserves….

• Love 14

After reading his past social media posts, I don’t feel the least bit sorry for this beady-eyed, shit-carrying, inbred, incel. I’m rooting for Ximena to scam him for every penny his little Velcro wallet can hold.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

So, how much verbal abuse and insults must Mike endure? Go home, pal. 

Not just that, the  bed in the other room to sleep in, is a kid's bed. He looks like he just turned 10 sitting on that bed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

did you see the Pigs' feet incident in the bonus scene last week? 

I missed that, but jarred pickled pigs' feet are a snack in these Pennsylvania Dutch parts. Say vunst naw, yo.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

After seeing his soshul media history, I’d say he’s getting what he deserves….

Yeah, I agree. 

Spoiler

Old social media posts of his surfaced where he was caught saying the N word and telling President Obama to "go back and be president in Kenya". Fire him, TLC.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 5
(edited)

Stop being holier-than-thou, Ben. You've concealed stuff from Mahogany. Like the info out there that you had a second marriage you didn't tell her about. Someone else you met on an "international dating site"? Also, you're a stalker. She told you NOT TO COME, and you didn't listen. And it's unethical to sit in someone's restaurant for hours and consume only tap water. It's not a library or a bus station. It's not the lobby of your hotel. 

He acted like he was such a Big Man to buy those ladies an ice cream cone. He should have taken them to lunch. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 18
25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
28 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Or the guy who runs the Tilt-A-Whirl. You know the one. He's got one leg shorter than the other and a squint, with a Camel hanging out of the corner of his mouth and a creepy grin

I have a theory about carnival workers. Every time they get another tattoo they lose a tooth.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, I agree. 

Hide contents

Old social media posts of his surfaced where he was caught saying the N word and telling President Obama to "go back and be president in Kenya". Fire him, TLC.

Agreed.

He shouldn't be on another 90 day series.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn't be pursuing a 22 year old guy at my age.

I am too tired and lazy to try to impress a youngster. 😂 Did you try that Coke Starlight you were asking about? I thought it tasted kind of like a graham cracker.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4